Snorkel [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Snorkel

Crazy X
05-27-2009, 04:27 PM
Im looking to buy my Snorkel Kit soon

YouTube - Snorkel jeep (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlyukVqtMzY)

HITMONEY
05-27-2009, 05:40 PM
I have a snorkel...but ask Hitmoney about all the steps to finish up when you put one on. I still have to extend all my intake lines up in order to make it snorkel proof.

I don't think you could extend them high enough for that video... lol

Crazy X
05-27-2009, 05:41 PM
I have a snorkel...but ask Hitmoney about all the steps to finish up when you put one on. I still have to extend all my intake lines up in order to make it snorkel proof.

Do you mean the Diff.Lines

jigo
05-27-2009, 07:21 PM
After the trip to Richloam this weekend i'm ready for a snorkel too.

I'm going to extend all the breathers and put dielectric grease on everything. I hunted down the tcase and transmission tubes today. Just need to get a roll of tubing.

I think i'll go for the redesigned river raider snorkel.

karnuvore
05-27-2009, 08:28 PM
Eric (Jigo!!!). Welcome aboard man!

Gimme about 2 weeks and I hope to have a River Raider snorkel in hand as well. We could go over to Jake's house and (like you said) have a snorkel install party.

Great video Jose. Wanna buy a snorkel and come cut on your Jeep w/ us?

jigo
05-27-2009, 09:41 PM
Gimme about 2 weeks and I hope to have a River Raider snorkel in hand as well. We could go over to Jake's house and (like you said) have a snorkel install party.

I plan to have one in the next couple weeks too. Snorkel party!!! Then a trip to Richloam to test them out. I'll let you drill that 3 inch hole in your fender first.

Crazy X
05-28-2009, 03:33 PM
Would Love to have a Snorkel Install Party. I'm not sure when I will have the $$$ to purchase it but I am still Game to HELP you guys.We can do it here @ my House if you want.I'm hoping to purchase it soon. I will be selling my cold air intake if anyone is interested.Its an AFE which I purchased last Year some time. Any Takers and If so Make me a BID!