Broken Arrow *Sedona* [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Broken Arrow *Sedona*

ZooseJK
05-26-2009, 08:32 PM
I have off this upcomming Monday the 1st, and I want to do a run and its to damn hot down here to do anything!! I want to go up to Sedona and do Broken arrow and if time permits, we can do another trail, Schnebly hill. If you havent heard or seen Sedona has some of the most amazing scenery. Post up if you want to go. Dont want to make it to big of a run but figured i would post here for anyone who doesnt work. :thefinger:

PAHUNTER21
05-26-2009, 08:38 PM
I have off this upcomming Monday the 1st, and I want to do a run and its to damn hot down here to do anything!! I want to go up to Sedona and do Broken arrow and if time permits, we can do another trail, Schnebly hill. If you havent heard or seen Sedona has some of the most amazing scenery. Post up if you want to go. Dont want to make it to big of a run but figured i would post here for anyone who doesnt work. :thefinger:

Lemme check my PTO status at work. I would love to do Broken Arrow! A weekend would probably be better for me though.. :(

Jeep School
05-26-2009, 09:10 PM
Stop by and say "Howdy"! :)

ZooseJK
05-26-2009, 09:11 PM
Stop by and say "Howdy"! :)

You best bet I will come see you Nena!! Hey do you think we could do Broken arrown and schnebly hill in one day? I remember Broken arrown not taking to long so Maybe we could get 2 trails in?

steves07jk
05-26-2009, 09:45 PM
You can do both we did both last year when we went up there. Hell if you leave the valley early enough you can prob do broken arrow schnebly hill and maybe soldiers pass if you want to make a long day. I think I am going to pass though seeing how we were just there 3months ago.

Jeep School
05-27-2009, 07:10 AM
Broken Arrow takes 1.5-hours if you breeze through the main loop. 2-hours with Chicken Point. Add play time in for the Crack and Princess Rock, if you are so inclined.

Schnebly takes 1 hour one-way--if you are coming from the valley, just head up I-17 to exit 320, then come down Schnebly for the best views. Add 45-min if you plan to do the volcanic loop up top.

So, yes, you can easily do both trails in one day! :D See you soon!

BLK RUBI ON 40s
05-27-2009, 08:03 AM
just verified I can make it and looking foward to this run:beer:

ZooseJK
05-27-2009, 08:36 AM
just verified I can make it and looking foward to this run:beer:

Awesome do you want to meet up in Sedona or out by you somwhere so we can caravan?

BLK RUBI ON 40s
05-30-2009, 10:43 PM
bump:smokin:

PAHUNTER21
05-31-2009, 09:45 AM
Wasn't able to get Monday off... Hope you guys have fun. Take lots of pictures, and be safe.

ZooseJK
05-31-2009, 07:21 PM
For anyone that can make it last minute...were meeting at the i-17 and the carefree highway at the same place we met at for crown king! call me to tell us your coming so we dont leave without you!:beer::beer:

DRIVEN1
06-01-2009, 11:15 PM
Ok now its time for Pics for all those that have day jobs Monday thru Friday. ;)