Hello!!!! [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Hello!!!!

JKGirl
01-11-2008, 03:11 PM
Well I stopped going to that "other site" awhile ago and miss talking about my Jeep :) Glad to be here!! and Hello;)

luigi0523
01-11-2008, 03:17 PM
HOWDY ! Welcome to the forum. It's a little more friendly here. :)

BigO
01-11-2008, 03:22 PM
Welcome to the site JKGirl! You don't have to walk on eggshells over here. Glad to see you found us. :beer:

JKGirl
01-11-2008, 03:23 PM
Awww...thanks for the warm welcome!!:);)

Bigjerm
01-11-2008, 04:21 PM
welcome welcome. its nice over here

TORN
01-11-2008, 04:31 PM
Hello JKgirl!! Welcome and nice to see you again.

Lensman
01-11-2008, 04:37 PM
Nice to have you here. So talk about your Jeep already lol!!!;)

nam6869usmc
01-11-2008, 05:55 PM
Welcome JKGIRL,... been awhile,...I'm the crazy Marine that was over on that "OTHER FORUM", I aways liked the Marine insignia on the side of your great looking Red JK(Touch of Class)....... Semper Fi.

bsack
01-11-2008, 05:59 PM
Hi JKGirl. Its been awhile since I've talked about the ripped guys of the UFC. Damn what did I just write, were is the damn delete button.

JKGirl
01-11-2008, 07:08 PM
Howdy!!!! Yes yes the UFC guys....*drool*...... ;) And ya know the PBR ( bullridin' ) is back on....( can't get enough of them cowboys......) *sigh*

OH and about my Jeep....I am going on a trail ride in a few weeks!!! IN the SNOW....:D

Hi Marine!!!!! Yep...that little USMC sticker looks pretty neat on my JK....almost as nice as the Marine that I allow to drive my JK....( there I go again....its the dang uniforms....) ;)

Ruskin
01-12-2008, 09:10 AM
Welcome. I remember the name. Glad to see you here.

MichaelW
01-15-2008, 08:59 AM
Hello JKGirl. I think I was being expunged about the same time you were joining up so I don't know you well from other places. So welcome to this forum.

JeepDog
01-15-2008, 10:53 AM
Welcome aboard!! Another Red JK!! WAHOO!!! :bounce:

WTF_LOL
01-15-2008, 11:14 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum!

I am surprised to see how many people recognize you form the other forum. Not because they recognize you but because there are so many transplants here! lol

RotorHead
01-15-2008, 11:42 AM
Welcome aboard JKGirl. As you can see, you already know most of us.

Rupedog
02-03-2008, 12:32 AM
Hey there JKGirl, it's about time you showed up. I've been waiting. It's been about 4 months now I think. I about gave up on you. Glad you are here girl, much friendlier and you don't get in trouble for saying Eddie thinks he's a god.(My down fall) Along with saying I would never buy anything from Northridge because of they way they flamed a guy. By the way this was all done in a Private Mesg. Hum, not very private. Anyway glad to have you on board, missed ya.

1TallJKer
02-03-2008, 10:30 AM
Welcome from another transplant. Had a PM edited myself, mentioned Reno4x4 and it was sent to the recipient as ******* :shaking:, oh well. Again, welcome.

Rupedog: I had no idea you were over here as well. :)

Rupedog
02-03-2008, 03:15 PM
Welcome from another transplant. Had a PM edited myself, mentioned Reno4x4 and it was sent to the recipient as ******* :shaking:, oh well. Again, welcome.

Rupedog: I had no idea you were over here as well. :)

Yep, got to get my JK fix from somewhere that is nice to people and you don't get your PM's read and then get flamed and ban for speaking the truth in it. This site is way better. Post what you want without getting edited unless it is rude and crued. But with having my own Chapter on the other one, I spend most of my time over there. plus the other 4 or so sites that I'm on. It's getting so it takes a couple hours to get caught up on all the sites. :shaking: Glad to see you on this site, welcome aboard.

skibum
02-05-2008, 08:32 AM
Hey JKGirl! Good to see I'm not the only one tired of the other forum. This seems to be a much friendlier place. That, and there are more RED Jeeps here than silver. :stirthepot::laughing2: Now I'm gonna go and :hide:.

Rupedog
02-06-2008, 03:42 PM
Hey JKGirl! Good to see I'm not the only one tired of the other forum. This seems to be a much friendlier place. That, and there are more RED Jeeps here than silver. :stirthepot::laughing2: Now I'm gonna go and :hide:. You better hide and take those baby tires with you. There small enough to fit under that chair with you. :D:D:D

skibum
02-07-2008, 05:40 PM
You better hide and take those baby tires with you. There small enough to fit under that chair with you. :D:D:D

Might not be little too much longer. Found a place on ebay that will sell me four new BFG Mud Terrains (Rubi tires) for $450 delivered to NH. Just gotta convince the wife now. :)

Rupedog
02-08-2008, 11:15 AM
Might not be little too much longer. Found a place on ebay that will sell me four new BFG Mud Terrains (Rubi tires) for $450 delivered to NH. Just gotta convince the wife now. :)

That's great! Just tell her your getting them, put your foot down, then run, run like the wind before she can catch you.:D Hope you can get them, that would be cool. I'm still along way from getting mine. :bawling:

Bigjerm
02-08-2008, 11:41 AM
That's great! Just tell her your getting them, put your foot down, then run, run like the wind before she can catch you.:D Hope you can get them, that would be cool. I'm still along way from getting mine. :bawling:

tell her after the tires you wont buy another mod... just make sure your hand is behind your back while your fingers are crossed

skibum
02-08-2008, 03:53 PM

"run like the wind...", are you kidding me? Hobble like the gimp I am maybe. :D

skibum
02-08-2008, 03:54 PM
tell her after the tires you wont buy another mod... just make sure your hand is behind your back while your fingers are crossed

Unfortunately, she knows that trick. The problem is that she is WAAAAY smarter than me.:shaking:

Big Chris
02-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Unfortunately, she knows that trick. The problem is that she is WAAAAY smarter than me.:shaking:

just tell her that looks are everything..... And she will look great with the top down:)

skibum
02-08-2008, 04:11 PM
just tell her that looks are everything..... And she will look great with the top down:)

That's the problem. She doesn't want people distracted by my Jeep (or it's future HUGE wheels and tires), she wants them looking at her! :D

JKGirl
02-09-2008, 07:48 PM
HI guys!! Skibum and Rupe....its just like old times!! Hey Skibum...so did you order your new tires? I am on my second set!!! I am also soon on my second windshield as mine has two cracks across the whole thing...ugh....but other than that things are good :) Just got a new laptop and some Possum wool to spin (into yarn) ...and we are going on an off road adventure this coming weekend....in northern mi... : ) too bad y'all can't join us!!!!

skibum
02-09-2008, 07:52 PM
HI guys!! Skibum and Rupe....its just like old times!! Hey Skibum...so did you order your new tires? I am on my second set!!! I am also soon on my second windshield as mine has two cracks across the whole thing...ugh....but other than that things are good :) Just got a new laptop and some Possum wool to spin (into yarn) ...and we are going on an off road adventure this coming weekend....in northern mi... : ) too bad y'all can't join us!!!!

Hey Girl!!! Long time no see! No............haven't ordered them yet, but I'm wearing her down. I think she's gonna let me get them just to shut me up. :D Besides, the Treasury Secretary actually said that we should all take our tax rebate checks and buy big screen TVs or tires. I am NOT making this up. Therefore, it is my intent to be a good American and bolster the economy. :D

JKGirl
02-10-2008, 06:30 AM
Good Morning skibum...so have you checked tirerack.com?? Thats where I got my replacements...and I have to say!! shipping was fast...and the price cound not be beat...I ordered them on Monday ( AFTER 5PM...) and they were here by noon the NEXT day....I have no clue how they do it ......

I got a new tow strap yesterday...: ) for our up north adventure next weekend.... : )

today is going to be COLD here in MI- -25 wiindchills - winds to 50mph...ugh good day to stay inside and spin some yarn- : ) now even sure if I will venture out to the gym!! : )

strobelpd
02-10-2008, 07:31 AM
Welcome, I like it here too.

skibum
02-10-2008, 09:40 AM
Good Morning skibum...so have you checked tirerack.com?? Thats where I got my replacements...and I have to say!! shipping was fast...and the price cound not be beat...I ordered them on Monday ( AFTER 5PM...) and they were here by noon the NEXT day....I have no clue how they do it ......

I got a new tow strap yesterday...: ) for our up north adventure next weekend.... : )

today is going to be COLD here in MI- -25 wiindchills - winds to 50mph...ugh good day to stay inside and spin some yarn- : ) now even sure if I will venture out to the gym!! : )

I found a place on ebay that will sell me 4 of the BFG MTs in 255 75 17 (stock Rubi) for $450 delivered to my doorstep. How does that compare with tirerack?

I talked to my aunt who still lives in Frankenmuth and she told me you guys were in the deep freeze. She also said that they got 15" of snow the other day. I laughed at her but then I remembered that it's probably on its way here. Heard on the news last night that Concord, NH (15 miles away) has gotten almost seven feet of snow this year. Normally I would be pleased by that, but with my current inability to ski, I just find it irritating. :pissed: