jacked up jeepclub [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: jacked up jeepclub

karnuvore
05-22-2009, 09:31 AM
In a strange turn of events....The jacked up jeepclub now has a chapter near Atlanta thanks to Mike from Jeep Hut and his interest. If you are interested in joining one more F'd up club and/or just wanna check us out: www.jacked-up-jeepclub.com.

Our long term goal is to establish a network of jeep clubs so we can all exchange local wheeling spots and have good guides everywhere you go as well as to establish an elaborate drug sales network to get us all rich. Screw you Hells Angels.

The Joker
05-22-2009, 10:33 AM
Come to Savannah and we'll talk!:D
Jacked up, taking over Georgia!

gold knight
05-22-2009, 11:45 AM
Just joined up. And to think I can't even get over to check out Ga trail riders:shaking: Thanks for the link Dave:beer:

karnuvore
05-22-2009, 11:54 AM
lol no problem. we are pretty much shocked this has happened. We are the kind of jeep club that has trouble organizing a garage sale lol.

SDMF
05-22-2009, 11:57 AM
lol no problem. we are pretty much shocked this has happened. We are the kind of jeep club that has trouble organizing a garage sale lol.

drugs are bad mmmmkay.

WRANGLERV8
05-22-2009, 11:58 AM
Y'all are killing me.I was trying to reduce the amount of forums I belong to.

karnuvore
05-22-2009, 11:59 AM
Yeah no ****...I deliberately have laid off the FJOA forum but checked it today after being off a month: 16,000+ posts!!!!

Bigjerm
05-22-2009, 12:11 PM
Looks like a pretty good club... I might join eventually... Enough forums for me as well right now. I see you require mandatory meetings and yearly fees? Both of which I try to avoid but for the right club maybe

karnuvore
05-22-2009, 12:28 PM
lol we do? i know there is annual fee...i think its 20 bucks. mandatory meetings? dunno anything about that. i miss em and so does jake.

what we dont have are any officers all rides are planned on the forum or at meetings everyrthing is VERY informal. no politics and not enough money to squabble over.

cell phone post sorry

Bigjerm
05-22-2009, 05:39 PM
lol we do? i know there is annual fee...i think its 20 bucks. mandatory meetings? dunno anything about that. i miss em and so does jake.

what we dont have are any officers all rides are planned on the forum or at meetings everyrthing is VERY informal. no politics and not enough money to squabble over.

cell phone post sorry

maybe not mandatory every month but I thought I saw somewhere that you have to attend a meeting and then apply... something like that. Either way, maybe I'll join you folks one day :beer:

Jester
05-22-2009, 05:57 PM
maybe not mandatory every month but I thought I saw somewhere that you have to attend a meeting and then apply... something like that. Either way, maybe I'll join you folks one day :beer:

In the begining when I first drafed up the By Laws I actually had 2 meetings and 1 trail ride to join. I have sinced changed it to 1 meeting only to allow people to meet us prior to paying their 1st year membership dues. I wouldn't want someone to join, pay their money and then realized how fawked up we were and try to get their money back.

As far as the 1st year membership its $30.00 then $20.00 each additional year. That helps with the site, the state license, decals, and other things. I don't have the sponsorship and advertisers as this site and others have so the only way the bills get at this point are through dues and my pocket.

I'd love to have you guys join. It doesn't cost anything to join the forum but it does to join the club.

Thanks for the interest.

Go Wheeling!!!