Any chance to borrow a spare tire? [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Any chance to borrow a spare tire?

Imkunfused
05-21-2009, 01:23 AM
So I destroyed my 35" KM2 a few weekends ago out in the desert, and I have a 1000 mile trip coming up the second week of June. I'm heading up to Portland and due to a national backorder on my replacement tire, they dont know if they will have it in time.

Does anyone have a spare I could borrow for the weekend. It wont see any offroad, I'd just prefer to have one incase something came up and I got a flat on the way up or back. I can give you a deposit or you can trust that I'm an honest person. Either way, it just needs to be 32-35" on the stock wheel in or around the Sacramento area.

I'm just trying to get something lined up incase my spare doesnt come back from the shop in time.

PM me if you can help out

Thanks

James

Eugene
05-21-2009, 11:05 PM
I'm doing the Rubicon June 5-7. If you still need to borrow it I can swing by on my way home. Assuming that I have a spare (knock on wood). Its a 35 BFG MT on a Cragar Soft 8 but with lots of tread. If we can work out how to get it back to me I thinks it's doable.
edit. Ooops just read where I should PM you. Should I?

Imkunfused
05-23-2009, 10:09 PM
I think I might be good, but thanks for the offer guys

James