AZ, Table Mesa 5-13, 5-14 or 5-15? [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: AZ, Table Mesa 5-13, 5-14 or 5-15?

JeepyJeep
05-10-2009, 05:46 PM
Hoping to get another award winning run going this week...maybe Upper Terminator and Predator for one, or, maybe two days...if I'm feelin' saucy.

Would like to get out as early in the day as possible to avoid the heat. I'm basting in OFF or CUTTER beforehand to go :mr-t: on insect's arses.

Post up if you are interested and which day.

axsys
05-10-2009, 06:54 PM
Hoping to get another award winning run going this week...maybe Upper Terminator and Predator for one, or, maybe two days...if I'm feelin' saucy.

Would like to get out as early in the day as possible to avoid the heat. I'm basting in OFF or CUTTER beforehand to go :mr-t: on insect's arses.

Post up if you are interested and which day.

I could go on the 13th as long as im home by 5. I dont know if i could do any of those trails though lol. Would you mind doing some easy stuff with me?

BLK RUBI ON 40s
05-10-2009, 06:59 PM
I will be there. :thefinger:

f5driver
05-11-2009, 06:30 AM
I've got something scheduled on the 13th. But if I can move it around I'll go too.

JeepyJeep
05-11-2009, 08:17 AM
I could go on the 13th as long as im home by 5. I dont know if i could do any of those trails though lol. Would you mind doing some easy stuff with me?

Cam,

No worries, we get there early and if we're not out of there by @1:30 or so we'll, be curly fries anyway. We can always do a warm up run on Lower Raw Deal.

As for the other trails..maybe you could come and scope out the first coupla' obstacles which are probably the toughest, and if you feel confident you could run it & if not, just drive Scott's rig through them...just kidding, you could ride with one of us.

axsys
05-11-2009, 08:31 AM
Cam,

No worries, we get there early and if we're not out of there by @1:30 or so we'll, be curly fries anyway. We can always do a warm up run on Lower Raw Deal.

As for the other trails..maybe you could come and scope out the first coupla' obstacles which are probably the toughest, and if you feel confident you could run it & if not, just drive Scott's rig through them...just kidding, you could ride with one of us.

Sounds good Jan, count me in!

ZooseJK
05-11-2009, 08:44 AM
Cant Make it...

BLK RUBI ON 40s
05-11-2009, 09:07 AM
Cant Make it...

when we gonna test your new suspension then...!

ZooseJK
05-11-2009, 09:43 AM
when we gonna test your new suspension then...!

I dont know! I cant go during the week and we would have to do a very early run to skip the heat or go up north!

axsys
05-12-2009, 07:44 AM
Hey Jan, what time you wanna meet up at airdown?

F5Driverrecon
05-12-2009, 10:24 AM
Can't make it tomorrow. Anyone want to run Thursday or Friday?

JeepyJeep
05-12-2009, 11:47 AM
Hey Jan, what time you wanna meet up at airdown?

How early can you get there?

Can't make it tomorrow. Anyone want to run Thursday or Friday?

Have committed to a Friday night run at TM, you r welcome to go.

axsys
05-12-2009, 11:59 AM
As early as you want. Scott said he cant make it out there till 10ish, so if were out there at maybe 8 we could do lower raw deal to warm up? What do you think? And when is the night run starting and what trails?

BLK RUBI ON 40s
05-12-2009, 12:55 PM
As early as you want. Scott said he cant make it out there till 10ish, so if were out there at maybe 8 we could do lower raw deal to warm up? What do you think? And when is the night run starting and what trails?

Hopefully its not that late. My test at ASU is at 7 and only should be and hour to hour and a half. I'm shotting to be there at 8:30 so I'll keep you guys informed tomorrow.

BLK RUBI ON 40s
05-13-2009, 05:50 AM
I seriously just pulled an all nighter studying for a final this morning at 7 and needed a break...!Jan and cameron keep your cells on you so I can call/text you guys to meet you. If you guys do raw deal or terminator again, I can meet you guys by taking the back way. Also, can you guys shoot me a text when you hit air down so I know how far away I am...

JeepyJeep
05-13-2009, 06:05 AM
I seriously just pulled an all nighter studying for a final this morning at 7 and needed a break...!Jan and cameron keep your cells on you so I can call/text you guys to meet you. If you guys do raw deal or terminator again, I can meet you guys by taking the back way. Also, can you guys shoot me a text when you hit air down so I know how far away I am...

I'll have my cell on, however my reception there can be spotty.