Rubicon JK D44's for sale NEW [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Rubicon JK D44's for sale NEW

rooster
05-06-2009, 05:16 AM
Nope, not mine :thefinger: although I wish I was going to D60's. A guy in my club is selling brand new, still mounted to the crate Rubicon D44's with 4:10 gears and he is also throwing in the wiring harness that you will need. Actually you just need the plug ends but still would cost you 100 bucks. Front and rear. If you are interested, let me know. $2500

RanWitScissorz
05-06-2009, 05:26 AM
Let me talk to my "manager"... definitly interested...

Grant211
05-11-2009, 05:03 AM
Let me talk to my "manager"... definitly interested...

Looks like your "manager" allowed you to buy them :bounce:

Can't wait to see the install... and I think your plan on what you want to do with them is on point :beer: Let me know if you need any help getting them out of the truck and placing them in mine. LOL!!!

Also, get em installed before JEEPBEACH!

RanWitScissorz
05-11-2009, 06:42 AM
I don't think they will be installed before Jeep Beach :(. Plan to build them up first, get em all painted then mount them on. I wasn't fully prepared to get them this soon, as my 4WD plans were a couple months out. So my TCase (I have a 2wd) is probably about 4-5 months away, but that doesn't mean I can't mount them in the mean time!

HITMONEY
05-11-2009, 09:31 AM
They couldn't have went to a more deserving rig!

:beer:

bfj aka tambil
05-11-2009, 05:07 PM
I don't think they will be installed before Jeep Beach :(. Plan to build them up first, get em all painted then mount them on. I wasn't fully prepared to get them this soon, as my 4WD plans were a couple months out. So my TCase (I have a 2wd) is probably about 4-5 months away, but that doesn't mean I can't mount them in the mean time!

Thats cool. I am glad your one step closer. Your rig is definitely deserving of a good deal too. Thumbs up to you. Glad to hear your going to be at jeep beach, My jeep will be at the Jeepers Den vendor setup.

rooster
05-12-2009, 03:06 AM
My jeep will be at the Jeepers Den vendor setup.

Bill you'll need to be ready to go in at 7am with the vendors then. Be in line at 6:45 You may want to be there a little sooner to place the one ATM outside the gate where registration is going to be. That ATM can be picked up at 11 when registration closes. The other ATM will be inside the speedway.

RanWitScissorz
05-12-2009, 06:14 AM
Thats cool. I am glad your one step closer. Your rig is definitely deserving of a good deal too. Thumbs up to you. Glad to hear your going to be at jeep beach, My jeep will be at the Jeepers Den vendor setup.

Thanks Bill and Hitmoney! I owe alot of credit to rooster for posting it up here and my GF for being fast on the phone, the guy selling them said he had to beat people away with a big stick and I had to rush up there to get them! :)