JKOwners FLorida Stickers [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: JKOwners FLorida Stickers

DataByte
05-05-2009, 11:11 PM
I was looking at my Jeep yesterday, wondering where I was going to put a new JK-Owners sticker, and I decided that the JK-Forum stickers for the Sunshine state are probably my favorite.
Ok, I'm going to stop here, this is NOT the JK-Forum bashing thread, so play nice.
So I went to this site and looked for the JKOwners Florida sticker and THERE WASN'T ONE!!!
What's the deal with this?

Jester
05-06-2009, 05:30 AM
There are some JKOwners decals made just get with HITMONEY and he can provide you with some and then take those god awful eddie tattoos off your Jeep. There is also a thread in the chit chat section somewhere about the sticker design.

rooster
05-06-2009, 05:54 AM
Hitmoney, dont forget...2 black ones for me!

venom
05-06-2009, 06:02 AM
We did state chapter versions with the old design but they haven't done anything with the "official" designs, not yet anyway.
Look at the bottom of this thread for the old designs with states
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4520&page=2

Grant211
05-06-2009, 06:33 AM
Ohh and here we go again.... When do we vote on the design of the florida sticker.:laughing:

Hitmoney, dont forget...2 black ones for me!

If you get the stickers - Will that mean you will change your avatar? I'm getting tired of seeing your lowrider jeep with the PROJECT-JK STICKER on it!

:thefinger:

rooster
05-06-2009, 06:54 AM
OH CHIT! Didnt realize that pic had that sticker! lol. I'll change that in just a few!

ChasJK
05-06-2009, 07:06 AM
Venom, where can I get one of those State (California) JK stickers... I like those...

We did state chapter versions with the old design but they haven't done anything with the "official" designs, not yet anyway.
Look at the bottom of this thread for the old designs with states
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4520&page=2

venom
05-06-2009, 08:24 AM
Venom, where can I get one of those State (California) JK stickers... I like those...

I dunno if they're acceptable or not....

Guys, you can make whatever stickers you like for now... Eventually I will get off my ass and finish the site makeover, and new logo. For now, feel free to do whatever.. Once we establish the official logo, etc, I will get a little tighter with making stickers, etc. Of course at that point we will have a ton made, and give them out to you guys for free (just gotta pay for the stamp). Sorry I've lagged so long on this.

Lance is the big dog, you'll have to get it cleared by him.
I think you can still get that design minus the state from pixeldecals.com
I did the design way over a year ago when there wasn't an 'official' design and some of us wanted to advertise the site so I had them make 'em for us.
I still have the artwork if he ok's it, we can get someone to make 'em for ya :smokin:

ChasJK
05-06-2009, 04:41 PM
Okay, Thanks...

I dunno if they're acceptable or not....

Lance is the big dog, you'll have to get it cleared by him.
I think you can still get that design minus the state from pixeldecals.com
I did the design way over a year ago when there wasn't an 'official' design and some of us wanted to advertise the site so I had them make 'em for us.
I still have the artwork if he ok's it, we can get someone to make 'em for ya :smokin: