SO I BOUGHT THE JK!! [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: SO I BOUGHT THE JK!!

BONESTOCK
12-27-2007, 07:00 PM
Thats right folks, bought the JK and Im loving it!! :bounce:

Its acutally for my wife but I love it too. Traded in our 2000 EB Expy!! Will get some pics up soon but its red Unlimited X 4 door with the optional tires and wheels and power windows and a 6 speed manual!! Did I mention I love it!

RotorHead
12-27-2007, 07:08 PM
Congratulations. Welcom to the JK world. :beer:

Marauder
12-27-2007, 07:28 PM
Man i feel sorry for you cause you know buying a jeep means you never stop spending money ;)

Congrates on the JK and have fun

Ruskin
12-29-2007, 08:04 PM
Welcome from another red JK'er...which started as my wife's jeep:)

BONESTOCK
12-30-2007, 06:34 AM
Welcome from another red JK'er...which started as my wife's jeep:)

I think thats how its going to end up. :smokin: I want to buy all this aftermarket stuff to make it go off road better and she wants it to be a lifted mall cruiser :shaking:

Anyway I think she will love it if I can get her to take of off road.

PIG
12-30-2007, 09:11 AM
I think thats how its going to end up. :smokin: I want to buy all this aftermarket stuff to make it go off road better and she wants it to be a lifted mall cruiser :shaking:

Anyway I think she will love it if I can get her to take of off road.

Congrats & welcome....

JeepDog
12-30-2007, 02:46 PM
Awesome and congrats!!

Should I say we bought my wife a 06 TJ Unlimited last year 2006......well....guess what I am driving now? lol....yup...a 2007 Wrangler Unlimited...

Congrats!! It REALLY is that fun to own and drive.

Dragline
12-30-2007, 04:09 PM
Well Congratulations!!! Great choice!!! Now the real fun begins for you. I just returned from Central PA and had a blast as I had the family (including my 83 year old Dad) off roading over the Holidays around Centralia/Mt. Carmel PA. Pulled around 20 MPG on this trip with the 4.10 gears, not bad at all. Handles like a dream both on and off road. Couldn't be happier with my JK. :) Remember - All things Jeep and let the Mods begin :jeep2: