On Board Air [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: On Board Air

Mikey's Rubi
12-24-2007, 08:06 PM
So guess what arrived at my doorstep! Kilby's On Board Air System! Santa Brad was good to me this year. I am going to do a write up on it that I will post here but I have to wait on the install for a few days yet. This system is so darn nice! Everything is included in the kit for a complete OBA system. I am super excited to take this out on the trail and use it/show it off at Easter Jeep Safari in Moab soon.

Here is a video that Kilby put together on how to use the OBA system:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HSuQrnsVLmw

Marauder
12-25-2007, 06:38 PM
Nice it should be a great setup.

i had a ViAir one and used it way more than i thought,

Marauder
12-25-2007, 06:38 PM
Bah stupid DSl ;) duble post

wanderer-rrorc
12-26-2007, 06:56 AM
Nice it should be a great setup.

i had a ViAir one and used it way more than i thought,

I have a vivair with a small tank in my explorer...I use it ALL the time..awsome for filling tires on trucks that are WAY WAY WAY away :) from the garage...

and when ya get a flat...or the kids bike gets a flat...or ya wanna use an airhorn...or need to mix margaritas (did ya know there are some blenders that have a 3/8 square chuck on the bottom?? and a 3/8 butterfly wrench spins at the PERFECT speed??)....and airing up matresses..and yer date for the night..:laughing::bawling:

I've got a lead on free CO2 stuff..so I'm going powertank on the JK..not nuff room for my gear and all the compressor stuff...and I can take the tank out when not wheelin..

steve&2jc's
12-26-2007, 10:15 AM
or need to mix margaritas (did ya know there are some blenders that have a 3/8 square chuck on the bottom?? and a 3/8 butterfly wrench spins at the PERFECT speed??)
This is some good info. I'll have to spend some time looking for one while the wife is looking for clothes.

wanderer-rrorc
12-26-2007, 10:27 AM
This is some good info. I'll have to spend some time looking for one while the wife is looking for clothes.

yup...its a MUST have!!:beer:

and your everybodys hero when ya make slushies for the kids on those HOT summer wheelin trips!! (especially if ya DONT take the booze out of it!!...thats the part that mom and dad get to enjoy...SILENCE!! (just kiddin!!))