AZ JKers Directory [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: AZ JKers Directory

ZooseJK
04-27-2009, 01:53 PM
We have a directory going with about 20 JKers going. If you are in AZ and would like to be added and get a copy of this directory please PM me with the following:

Screen Name
Real Name First and last
Phone number
Email
And general area you live in

I started this with the JK-forum and we had a few of our guys from over there on this site so there may be a few people that have different screen names on both sites but i will try and combine them as best as possible.

Keep in mind this information will ONLY be provided to people that give there info for the list. Its a great way to keep in touch for rides, installs and emergancies.

joes-jk
05-03-2009, 11:28 PM
zoose im here!!!!

JeepGeo
05-04-2009, 12:26 AM
We have a directory going with about 20 JKers going. If you are in AZ and would like to be added and get a copy of this directory please PM me with the following:

Screen Name
Real Name First and last
Phone number
Email
And general area you live in

I started this with the JK-forum and we had a few of our guys from over there on this site so there may be a few people that have different screen names on both sites but i will try and combine them as best as possible.

Keep in mind this information will ONLY be provided to people that give there info for the list. Its a great way to keep in touch for rides, installs and emergancies.

Zoose Jk
Just sent the PM with info:bounce:

BLK RUBI ON 40s
05-04-2009, 10:16 AM
PMed my dads info haha

ZooseJK
05-07-2009, 05:18 PM
PMed my dads info haha

NOTE: Title of thread "AZ JKers direcorty"

Ill consider adding him HAHA

PAHUNTER21
05-07-2009, 10:07 PM