Is it January yet?! [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Is it January yet?!

MichaelW
12-13-2007, 07:41 AM
Holy cow! I have been going non-stop 8 days a week lately. I haven't hardly had time to stop by and "see" all my friends here on JKOwners.

Work has been a bear and then some. I'm working 14 hour days, everyday. I've got some fresh parts from Poly Performance that I can't even get too because of lack of time. But then again it has been in the 20's so touching metal parts could be a little exciting.

Well enough about me and my hectic schedule.

I certainly hope everyone is having a good holiday season and just in case I don't make back in time, Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings and whatever other non politically correct way I can say I hope your end of the year is awesome, from me and my family to yours!

a plumber
12-13-2007, 08:08 AM
What was that, a drive by post, here and gone. Good luck. I am busy as hell too, looking forward to a couple days off around the holidays to go shoot some geese,

honk, honk.....bang!

JeepDog
12-30-2007, 07:27 AM
Well here it is Dec 30th! WOW!! fast year....Soon time for me to bite the bullet for my suspension lift!

Right now:

Poly Performance Synergy II (cause I can add the upper arms later.)

Its just going to be wierd driving a lifted Jeep with 32's...ugh...But since I am here this is what I am planning on doing this year.

Poly Performance 3" lift
Walker Evans simulated Beadlock Wheels (w/red trim rings)
35" tires
5.13 gears
ARB Diff Covers (in Red)....

I HAVE to have to bling on my ride!

Then it will be bumpers....which is going to be another can of worms to open...ugh...

JeepDog
01-01-2008, 06:55 PM
Michael...just a reminder...Its JANUARY!!!!:bounce:

MichaelW
01-01-2008, 08:29 PM
Thanks!

Now I just have a bunch of W-2's to do some end of the year inventories not to mention taxes. Oh Joy!

But at least I have a little more breathing room now.

I'm ready for a snow run!