UPDATED JEEP BEACH INFO HERE!! [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: UPDATED JEEP BEACH INFO HERE!!

rooster
04-18-2009, 12:47 PM
Jeep Beach™ 2009 is less than a month away!
There is still time to pre-register!

May 15, 16, and 17, 2009
As host of Jeep Beach™, the Mid-Florida Jeep Club has developed a fun filled weekend geared for all Jeep® owners. With the setting being next to Lake Lloyd in the infield of the Daytona International Speedway and the all new obstacle courses, this will be an event to remember! Don’t miss the opening social, obstacle courses, vendor fair, Show-n-Shine, Jeep Beach™, Night @ The Plaza, beach parade and pool party.Pre-registration deadline is May 1st.

Friday – May 15th
Registration and Opening SociaPre-registration has several benefits: prices are discounted, allows you to pre-order your collectible event shirt, guarantees your entrance into Jeep Beach™, Night @ The Plaza, and entitles your group consideration for the group incentive.
The 2009 Jeep Beach™ beneficiary charity is Hospice of Volusia County. Below is the Jeep Beach™ 2009 activities schedule.l:
2:00 PM to 8:00 PM: Registration will be at LaQuinta and the Reception at Wing House on International Speedway Boulevard in Daytona Beach. At registration, get your Jeep Beach™ schedule and event credentials. At the social, check out the 2009 Jeep Beach™ merchandise and grab a bite to eat!

Saturday – May 16th
9:00 AM to 11:00 AM at the Daytona International Speedway at the Turn 1 tunnel off of Williamson Blvd. Registration will close promptly at 11:00 AM.
Obstacle Course:
9:00 AM to 3:00 PM – Infield of the Daytona International Speedway. There will be obstacles for all types of jeeps – from stock to modified. The last Jeep® will enter the obstacle course at 3:00 PM, no exceptions.
Show-n-Shine and Vendor Fair:
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM – Infield of the Daytona International Speedway. Bring your Jeep® for the Jeep Beach™ Show-n-Shine and vendor fair!

Show-n-Shine awards will be announced at 3:30 PM. Participants will be voting on the People’s Choice award. To encourage participation, all participants who place a vote will receive a ticket for a special raffle prize.
The Jeep Beach™ vendor fair will be set-up in the infield. There are several vendors signed up to attend the event: Rusty’s, Jeeper’s Den, 4Wheel Parts, SuperChips, Sloppy Holes/Mud Hunnies, Airbrush Factory, Wilson’s 4x4 and Tina’s Noveltees, More to be announced.
Reminder – there are no coolers allowed at the Speedway. Food and beverages will be available through the Speedway vendor. We are working on a meal package especially for Jeep Beach™.

Kid’s Activities:
There will be several activities to keep the kids entertained during the day at the main event, including a bouncy house, an inflatable slide, and snow cones.

Raffles:
Over $8000 in raffle prizes will be drawn throughout the day. There will also be a 50/50 raffle. Raffle tickets will be $1 each or 6 for $5 and for larger ticket items, tickets will be $2 each or 3 for $5.
Raffle Prizes:

• Pit Bull Tires - $1200 gift certificate and Ten (10) 25% Off Certificates
• Superchips - Two (2) Programmers
• Or-Fab - Two (2) sets of Rock Doors
• Jeep Hut – over $500 in prizes including a set of Neoprene Seat covers, shirts, d-ring sets, and winch plate
• Discount Tire - $500 Gift Certificate and 250 $100 off gift cards
• Rough Country - 4” Lift with Dual Stabilizers
• Jeeper’s Den - $500 in prizes
• Bushwhacker - $200 Gift Certificate and Promo Pack
• 4Wheel Parts - Smittybilt Winch, Hi-Lift Jack & other prizes
• Wilson’s 4x4 - Corbeau seats with 4 point harness
• FinishLine West - Chubby Front Bumper
• All Things Jeep - Five (5) $50 Gift Certificates
• DIS - Two (2) tickets to the Coke Zero 400
• Sloppy Holes/MudHunnies - Ten (10) $25 gift certificates
• Pro Chrysler Jeep - t-shirts, Hoodies, & Stickers
• JCWhitney - $250 in Gift Certificates
• Richard Petty Driving Experience - Two (2) Richard Petty Driving Experience Ride-Alongs
• JeepSwag.com - Evap Canister Relocation Kit & Steering Stabilizer Relocation Kit
• Smittybilt – Seat Cover
• Warn - Snatch Block and Gloves
• Wylaco - Spyderco Knife
• Raingler – grab handles
• Warrior – grab handles
• Shell - $10 Gift Certificates
• Clayton 4WD – 2 25% Certificates
• SkyJacker – denim shirts and other prizes
• Misc Donations - Jeep Knife, Lights Out, shirts, Grab handles, Jeep License plate and CB
• Safari Straps 1 TJ Side Window Nets, 1 JK Side Window Nets, 1 JK Cage Set, 1 Package of Grab Handles, Cell Phone Holder, Personal Water Cooler
• 1 complete JK sPOD donated by John with sPOD

THANKS to all our vendors and sponsors for their gracious donations. We have also received many items to place in the goodie bags including Ocean Potion sun block lotion, Pit Bull Tires Koozies, BDS Suspensions 10% Off Coupons, PolyPerformance 10% Off coupons, Zone OffRoad Performance 10% Off Coupons, and Go Topless Stickers.

5:00 PM – all Jeeps must be out of the infield.
Jeep Beach™, Night @ The Plaza:
7:00 PM – Pre-registered participants are invited to a ****tail Reception at The Plaza Resort and Spa on A1A. A section of the pool area at the hotel will be reserved exclusively for Jeep Beach™ participants. The hotel will provide heavy hors d’oeuvre. At 8:30 PM, a kid-friendly movie will be shown in the pool area at the “Dive In Theatre”.

Sunday - May 17th
Jeep Beach™ Parade:
Ever see 100s of Jeeps® cruising down the beach at once? Join us in turning heads on the beach, and don’t forget the cameras. Final parade details to be provided at registration.

Jeep Beach™ Closing Party:
Immediately following the parade, our closing party will be held at the pool at the LaQuinta on 2725 International Speedway Blvd., Daytona Beach, FL 32124.

karnuvore
04-18-2009, 03:16 PM
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8411

karnuvore
04-18-2009, 03:17 PM
Hahahah I crack myself up.

bfj aka tambil
04-18-2009, 06:09 PM
Emailed the two companies and haven't heard back yet. I was hoping they would contact you directly to set something up.

Thanks for the cleaned up info... and to Dave for merging his signature for us. LOL

Grant211
04-19-2009, 05:55 AM
a few questions -

1. i'm assuming i can leave DIS and come back anytime 9- 5? I might leave for an hour or two for lunch.

2. Do i have to be present to win the raffels?

3. Do you have any recomendations on what to bring to the event at DIS? Like chairs, popup tents for shade, or maybe a "hidden" cooler?

rooster
04-19-2009, 08:12 AM
a few questions -

1. i'm assuming i can leave DIS and come back anytime 9- 5? I might leave for an hour or two for lunch.

2. Do i have to be present to win the raffels?

3. Do you have any recomendations on what to bring to the event at DIS? Like chairs, popup tents for shade, or maybe a "hidden" cooler?

1) Yes you can leave and come back. As long as you have your creditial to get back in.

2) You MUST be present to win the BIG raffles items no exception. For the smaller items we may put up a board that people can come and check to see if they won and pick up their item at the table. We dont expect anyone to just hang out all day and listen for a number we are just trying to figure out the best way to do it. Again for the big items If somone doesnt answer the call we are moving on to another number.

3) Bring whatever you think will make you comfortable. Pop ups are fine, chairs are a must. Im serious about the coolers hidden or not. Again, we put thousands of dollars out for this event. Its not fair to those that wont bring coolers.

karnuvore
04-19-2009, 06:30 PM
I have a question, lol, if you fill your tiny little JK trunk w/ ice and then pull the plug, that's not technically a cooler - right?

rooster
04-19-2009, 07:01 PM
LOL Dave give me a break on the cooler! :thefinger: Check your PM's by the way.

karnuvore
04-19-2009, 07:20 PM
LMAO - :beer:

DataByte
04-19-2009, 07:46 PM
I have a question, lol, if you fill your tiny little JK trunk w/ ice and then pull the plug, that's not technically a cooler - right?

YES! THAT'S A COOLER!!

rooster
04-20-2009, 01:58 PM
Just added 1 more! Look what Safari Straps .com donated to Jeep Beach! AND they are a JKO sponsor! Thank you Safaristraps.com!

Also so you guys know safaristraps.com has donated another raffle item that I didnt mention above. Its a JK 3 piece system. This proceeds of this raffle item will be given to the Blue Ribbon Coalition. You can find more info about this great organization at sharetrails.org so guys be prepared to donate to a worthy cause!

NE Wrangling
04-21-2009, 08:44 AM
holy smokes that's a good turnout for the great state of FL and the region. Nice job guy's. I guess I should discuss with some friends pulling something like this together for New Engalnd part of the states since Puddlz has the southern CA covered.

rooster
04-21-2009, 07:24 PM
Thank you JOHN at sPOD! They have just donated 1 complete sPOD to Jeep Beach!!

rooster
04-22-2009, 08:29 AM
Want to see the back of the t-shirt? sssh dont tell anyone I showed you! LOL. Guess its only fitting its at Daytona International Speedway with all the sponsor logo's!

We ARE NOT sure of the color yet. The printer will give us options based on whats best to bring out the color of the logo's. Please dont suggest any, it doesnt matter what I want its what is going to look best.

**Subject to change based on info from the printer

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z148/rooster5333/Jeep%20Beach%2009/tshirts_Final3.jpg

rooster
04-22-2009, 07:14 PM
I would like to annouce that FORTEC Jeep is now a sponsor and vendor or Jeep Beach. They will be announcing their new product line and will have Jeeps there for you to see

FLLawdog
05-01-2009, 02:20 AM
So...do I win the official slack azz fawker prize since I registered after Karny?

rooster
05-02-2009, 08:46 AM
2 weeks from today we'll be in the infield of the Daytona International Speedway! Its going to be a great event with lots of prizes and fun for all! We are now leaving the courses open till 5:30-6PM so come on guys, get signed up!

We've got JKO guys coming from as far away as Colorado, New Mexico, Ohio, up North and many more. Theres a chance my buddy Hatch (Safari Straps) might even be coming from Cali! So whats your excuse for not being here?

karnuvore
05-02-2009, 09:57 AM
So...do I win the official slack azz fawker prize since I registered after Karny?

Hey Im doing WAY better than last year. I registered @ the bar the day of!

idrivejeep
05-03-2009, 10:17 AM
...so whats your excuse for not being here?

Umm? I only subscribe to jk-forum and Eddie says I can't go.:thefinger:

rooster
05-03-2009, 05:16 PM
Umm? I only subscribe to jk-forum and Eddie says I can't go.:thefinger:

LOL you just dont know how true that is!!! So Wednesday night we were at our regular weekly meet and greet for the Mid Florida Jeep Club. Not 1 but 3 JK's drove by that had that other forum sticker on it. Now mind you there was 26 Jeeps in the parking lot, very visible to all. My Jeep was sideways and on the road. You couldnt miss it. Did they stop? NO. So today I was at Daytona Beach with the wife. We're cruising down the beach, trying to get the word out to those less fortunate that dont know. We roll up on 2 JK's flying the other forum sticker. Im like dude you coming to Jeep Beach? And they were like, whats that? So then Im like your kidding? E-Metal hasnt told you guys? They knew nothing. Are they just a bunch of pu55y's or what? How could you miss one of the largest Jeep shows in the South? Hell if the 11K work of raffle items werent enough the free party Saturday night with food and drinks should be enough. And if that werent enough the free dogs and drinks at the pool party Sunday should do it. Come on...get a clue JK Forum!

karnuvore
05-03-2009, 07:10 PM
:beer: Jeff!

Right on Brother. Emetal - you're reading this: you should be ashamed of yourself.

Clark
05-03-2009, 08:42 PM
I've tried a couple of times to let everyone know on the other forum but they just delete the posts. They were planning a trail ride and the poll for the dates was up and I posted that the 16th wouldn't work because of jeep beach and it was deleted in under an hour.

Jeff,
what part of the beach were you on today? We were right in front of the Holiday Inn on the north side of the pier. We also cruised the north side a couple of times and asked a couple of jeeps if they were going and they had heard of it but didn't know when it was, so now they know. Also, I noticed the NAPA auto parts on Speedway Blvd has a Jeep Beach plug on it's marquis.

karnuvore
05-03-2009, 09:11 PM
Let it be known: I reserved a beachside room at the Holiday Inn tonite. I will be there thursday - saturday night.

The party - is official. Let there be titties n beer.

Crazy X
05-04-2009, 03:47 AM
Cant wait,the countdown is on :beer:

Clark
05-04-2009, 05:39 AM
We're also there Thur thru Sat !!!!
I posted a couple of pics from the Holiday Inn on the sticky thread for jeep beach.

Grant211
05-04-2009, 05:56 AM
these project-jk comments are cracking me up:laughing:

edit - ohh crap..... MERGE!

rooster
05-04-2009, 07:31 AM
I've tried a couple of times to let everyone know on the other forum but they just delete the posts. They were planning a trail ride and the poll for the dates was up and I posted that the 16th wouldn't work because of jeep beach and it was deleted in under an hour.

Jeff,
what part of the beach were you on today? We were right in front of the Holiday Inn on the north side of the pier. We also cruised the north side a couple of times and asked a couple of jeeps if they were going and they had heard of it but didn't know when it was, so now they know. Also, I noticed the NAPA auto parts on Speedway Blvd has a Jeep Beach plug on it's marquis.

We got there at 11. Entered at ISB and drove down to Daytona Shores. Hung out there until 3 and then drove down to the pier in South Daytona then we turned around and came all the way back up to ISB. Thats our usual trek. I wish we would have seen you guys. We were there Saturday and Sunday. South Daytona usually has a lot of locals and Jeeps so we hang out there. Saturday night one of our girls was in the Hooters bikini contest. It was awesome.

One of the girls in our club works at NAPA

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z148/rooster5333/Fun%20Stuff/IMG_3932.jpg

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z148/rooster5333/Fun%20Stuff/IMG_3934.jpg

our Hooters girl, club member and Rubi owner. No comments respect her, we're kind of protective

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z148/rooster5333/Fun%20Stuff/IMG_3942.jpg
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z148/rooster5333/Fun%20Stuff/IMG_3974.jpg

#10 won, in the purple. She was a ringer

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z148/rooster5333/Fun%20Stuff/IMG_3948.jpg

Last but not least my beautiful wife and my Hooters girl. In the middle black shirt.

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z148/rooster5333/Fun%20Stuff/3250_1136613462161_1432082540_34008.jpg

karnuvore
05-04-2009, 07:36 AM
I'd respect her.

rooster
05-04-2009, 07:43 AM
EASY. She's married, they have a new RUBI and will be joining this forum

rooster
05-04-2009, 07:45 AM
Hey you guys coming into town on Thursday or early Friday give me a call. A few of us will be in the track working on the courses *cough cough*

Moose512
05-04-2009, 10:04 AM

I did the same (before I got booted)!!

Rumdrink1
05-04-2009, 11:10 AM
I'm really excited about this. I've had my top and doors off for the last two weeks and really shocked that other JKs haven’t done the same. The weather has been fantastic here in West Palm. I had to put them back on yesterday due to my jeep sitting in an airport for a few days but I assure you they will be back off when I get back. I used points to book a room at the residence inn by the track and should be heading up when my daughter gets out of school.

karnuvore
05-04-2009, 12:50 PM
Hey you guys coming into town on Thursday or early Friday give me a call. A few of us will be in the track working on the courses *cough cough*

I was already planning on it. Expect a call from me.

EASY. She's married....

So am I! lol

HITMONEY
05-04-2009, 12:58 PM
I'm really excited about this. I've had my top and doors off for the last two weeks and really shocked that other JKs haven’t done the same. The weather has been fantastic here in West Palm. I had to put them back on yesterday due to my jeep sitting in an airport for a few days but I assure you they will be back off when I get back. I used points to book a room at the residence inn by the track and should be heading up when my daughter gets out of school.

The top hasn't been on my 2 door since early November 08. :thefinger:

karnuvore
05-04-2009, 01:01 PM
My top has been off my jeep since january and I park it outside....

I dont understand at all how anyone could be zipped up w/ doors on right now. It's AWESOME outside. You otta see my tan - I'm dead sexy.

Jester
05-04-2009, 01:31 PM
My top is off and hopefully will stay off for a while. My bottoms are also off just in case anyone wanted to know.:grinpimp:

Moose512
05-04-2009, 02:38 PM
This is going to be an interesting weekend!!!:thefinger:

karnuvore
05-04-2009, 02:42 PM
For the love of god Jake - I puked a little in my mouth.

H8T2W8T
05-04-2009, 05:15 PM
Man o Man:bawling: Looks like I might be stepping out for work that weekend. :shaking:

Grant211
05-04-2009, 06:07 PM
Hey Rooster -

Has anybody signed up for jeepbeach and used project-jk as their club?:grinpimp::laughing:

ahh damn it - MERGE

HITMONEY
05-06-2009, 04:13 PM
Staying at the Holiday Inn wit the rest of you fawkers!

I get in late Friday night.

YouTube - Holiday inn - Ching , Ludacis & Snoop dogg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBie4C1Dy98)

YouTube - Holiday Inn Express Commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlCLuIwuVgQ)

Grant211
05-07-2009, 04:53 AM
Thank God I'm not staying at the Holiday Inn...

While you guys are out drinking and partying, I'll be at my hotel playing with my rubber ducky in the jacuzzi.

Wait... :pissed: I think I need to rethink which hotel i should be staying at. Either stay at a party hotel or keep the honeymoon room. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

rooster
05-08-2009, 07:24 AM
MILGRE is on the way to Hardrock right now to "borrow" some rocks for Jeep Beach. Just wanted you guys to feel at home! lol

HITMONEY
05-08-2009, 12:47 PM
Hey.. when you guys register at the gate make sure you put down JKO as one of the clubs you are representin...

Represent the JKO!

rooster
05-12-2009, 01:51 PM
And the work begins! Just a few teaser pics for you. This was yesterday just as MILGRE was getting started on the build. I saw pics from today...very nice, its coming along! Im going up to Daytona tomorrow so maybe I'll snap a couple of pics and let you see :shaking: :thefinger:.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b302/jkmansell/Jeep%20Beach%202009/PhotoMoto0082.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b302/jkmansell/Jeep%20Beach%202009/PhotoMoto0081.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b302/jkmansell/Jeep%20Beach%202009/PhotoMoto0080.jpg

karnuvore
05-14-2009, 10:20 AM
room 402....suckers

karnuvore
05-14-2009, 02:57 PM
titties n beer

smokey
05-14-2009, 05:22 PM
You guys planning to hang at the hotel bar or head out on Friday night? If you head out give me a holla. PM me your number or send me a pm and I'll send you mine. I don't want to miss any of the festivities...:beer::D:grinpimp::devil:

PUDDLZ
05-14-2009, 08:34 PM
Jeep Beach™ 2009 is less than a month away!
There is still time to pre-register!

May 15, 16, and 17, 2009
As host of Jeep Beach™, the Mid-Florida Jeep Club has developed a fun filled weekend geared for all Jeep® owners. With the setting being next to Lake Lloyd in the infield of the Daytona International Speedway and the all new obstacle courses, this will be an event to remember! Don’t miss the opening social, obstacle courses, vendor fair, Show-n-Shine, Jeep Beach™, Night @ The Plaza, beach parade and pool party.Pre-registration deadline is May 1st.

Friday – May 15th
Registration and Opening SociaPre-registration has several benefits: prices are discounted, allows you to pre-order your collectible event shirt, guarantees your entrance into Jeep Beach™, Night @ The Plaza, and entitles your group consideration for the group incentive.
The 2009 Jeep Beach™ beneficiary charity is Hospice of Volusia County. Below is the Jeep Beach™ 2009 activities schedule.l:
2:00 PM to 8:00 PM: Registration will be at LaQuinta and the Reception at Wing House on International Speedway Boulevard in Daytona Beach. At registration, get your Jeep Beach™ schedule and event credentials. At the social, check out the 2009 Jeep Beach™ merchandise and grab a bite to eat!

Saturday – May 16th
9:00 AM to 11:00 AM at the Daytona International Speedway at the Turn 1 tunnel off of Williamson Blvd. Registration will close promptly at 11:00 AM.
Obstacle Course:
9:00 AM to 3:00 PM – Infield of the Daytona International Speedway. There will be obstacles for all types of jeeps – from stock to modified. The last Jeep® will enter the obstacle course at 3:00 PM, no exceptions.
Show-n-Shine and Vendor Fair:
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM – Infield of the Daytona International Speedway. Bring your Jeep® for the Jeep Beach™ Show-n-Shine and vendor fair!

Show-n-Shine awards will be announced at 3:30 PM. Participants will be voting on the People’s Choice award. To encourage participation, all participants who place a vote will receive a ticket for a special raffle prize.
The Jeep Beach™ vendor fair will be set-up in the infield. There are several vendors signed up to attend the event: Rusty’s, Jeeper’s Den, 4Wheel Parts, SuperChips, Sloppy Holes/Mud Hunnies, Airbrush Factory, Wilson’s 4x4 and Tina’s Noveltees, More to be announced.
Reminder – there are no coolers allowed at the Speedway. Food and beverages will be available through the Speedway vendor. We are working on a meal package especially for Jeep Beach™.

Kid’s Activities:
There will be several activities to keep the kids entertained during the day at the main event, including a bouncy house, an inflatable slide, and snow cones.

Raffles:
Over $8000 in raffle prizes will be drawn throughout the day. There will also be a 50/50 raffle. Raffle tickets will be $1 each or 6 for $5 and for larger ticket items, tickets will be $2 each or 3 for $5.
Raffle Prizes:

• Pit Bull Tires - $1200 gift certificate and Ten (10) 25% Off Certificates
• Superchips - Two (2) Programmers
• Or-Fab - Two (2) sets of Rock Doors
• Jeep Hut – over $500 in prizes including a set of Neoprene Seat covers, shirts, d-ring sets, and winch plate
• Discount Tire - $500 Gift Certificate and 250 $100 off gift cards
• Rough Country - 4” Lift with Dual Stabilizers
• Jeeper’s Den - $500 in prizes
• Bushwhacker - $200 Gift Certificate and Promo Pack
• 4Wheel Parts - Smittybilt Winch, Hi-Lift Jack & other prizes
• Wilson’s 4x4 - Corbeau seats with 4 point harness
• FinishLine West - Chubby Front Bumper
• All Things Jeep - Five (5) $50 Gift Certificates
• DIS - Two (2) tickets to the Coke Zero 400
• Sloppy Holes/MudHunnies - Ten (10) $25 gift certificates
• Pro Chrysler Jeep - t-shirts, Hoodies, & Stickers
• JCWhitney - $250 in Gift Certificates
• Richard Petty Driving Experience - Two (2) Richard Petty Driving Experience Ride-Alongs
• JeepSwag.com - Evap Canister Relocation Kit & Steering Stabilizer Relocation Kit
• Smittybilt – Seat Cover
• Warn - Snatch Block and Gloves
• Wylaco - Spyderco Knife
• Raingler – grab handles
• Warrior – grab handles
• Shell - $10 Gift Certificates
• Clayton 4WD – 2 25% Certificates
• SkyJacker – denim shirts and other prizes
• Misc Donations - Jeep Knife, Lights Out, shirts, Grab handles, Jeep License plate and CB
• Safari Straps 1 TJ Side Window Nets, 1 JK Side Window Nets, 1 JK Cage Set, 1 Package of Grab Handles, Cell Phone Holder, Personal Water Cooler
• 1 complete JK sPOD donated by John with sPOD

THANKS to all our vendors and sponsors for their gracious donations. We have also received many items to place in the goodie bags including Ocean Potion sun block lotion, Pit Bull Tires Koozies, BDS Suspensions 10% Off Coupons, PolyPerformance 10% Off coupons, Zone OffRoad Performance 10% Off Coupons, and Go Topless Stickers.

5:00 PM – all Jeeps must be out of the infield.
Jeep Beach™, Night @ The Plaza:
7:00 PM – Pre-registered participants are invited to a ****tail Reception at The Plaza Resort and Spa on A1A. A section of the pool area at the hotel will be reserved exclusively for Jeep Beach™ participants. The hotel will provide heavy hors d’oeuvre. At 8:30 PM, a kid-friendly movie will be shown in the pool area at the “Dive In Theatre”.

Sunday - May 17th
Jeep Beach™ Parade:
Ever see 100s of Jeeps® cruising down the beach at once? Join us in turning heads on the beach, and don’t forget the cameras. Final parade details to be provided at registration.

Jeep Beach™ Closing Party:
Immediately following the parade, our closing party will be held at the pool at the LaQuinta on 2725 International Speedway Blvd., Daytona Beach, FL 32124.

Hey Rooster

You guys ROCK the east coast, we here on the west coast appreciate what you are doing for the community, ours is about the charity, wanted to drop a line to thank you for the effort you have put forward, P.S. Hitmoney, are you still in to put an ORE booth out @ our event as discussed, for we have had no reply from them as of yet for our event.

Grant211
05-15-2009, 04:12 AM
UPDATE -

I'll be there, but without my jeep. GO FIGURE!:shaking:

Look for a Ford Sporttrac with a disabled vets plate:usa:

H8T2W8T
05-15-2009, 05:46 AM
UPDATE -

I'll be there, but without my jeep. GO FIGURE!:shaking:

Look for a Ford Sporttrac with a disabled vets plate:usa:

So you beat up a Vet for his Ford?:shaking::thefinger:

Grant211
05-15-2009, 06:42 AM
So you beat up a Vet for his Ford?:shaking::thefinger:

LMAO!!!!

My jeep is broke. It broke yesterday and almost caused me to get in a wreck. :pissed: I can't discuss all the details just yet. :bawling:

My Dad is a vietnam disabled vet (agent orange) and part of the perks in the cool license plate. I'm borrowing his ride for the weekend.

DataByte
05-15-2009, 01:54 PM
We are HERE!!!
LaQuinta room 231.
Great view of the Jeeps in parking lot from room.
Talked to Rooster again and gonna try and meet Karnavour later!
Look for me with my Orlando Jeep Club Nametag and wife!!

HITMONEY
05-15-2009, 05:04 PM
Packed up and just about ready to leave...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/hitmoney/Jeep/utf-8BSU1HMDAxNDEtMjAwOTA1MTUtMTkyN.jpg

JeepThing
05-15-2009, 05:44 PM
Man that sure makes your truck look small! What a monster! It looks like Moose got your tube fenders done ... can't wait to see some close ups to see how they turned out. Have a great time at the beach!

Grant211
05-15-2009, 06:14 PM
i'm here as well....over at Bahama House. Remind me when they say "would you like to upgrade to the suite that includes a jacuzzi tub" i should say "HELL NO, the Jacuzzi tub is smaller than my bathtub at home!":pissed::pissed: Ohh well, I'm having a blast in Daytona JEEPLESS!:bawling:

damn this sucks...

There is a hotel a little farther south that says "Welcome corvette owners"

The parking lot is filled with corvettes. Since i don't have my jeep, i'm thinking about going over there and seeing what they have got going on :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling: Who know's I might be with them next year if this shiit keeps up on my jeep:)

I'll see you guys at the track tomorrow afternoon. Look for the goofball with the 2008 JeepBeach shirt on;)