JKOwners Forum banner

Need some ammo!!!

4K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  07_Rubi 
#1 ·
Can anyone suggest some links to find ammo, that you trust? I used to check out ammoman.com but they are totally sold out, i know some other links have been posted, any help?

#15 ·
Ammo sources

I recommend as I have used them numerous times and shipping prices are great www.natchezss.com (Natchez Shooters Supplies) also doesn't hurt to look at like www.cabelas.com - I find that www.cheaperthandirt.com is crazy high prices on stuff since the election....but check out Natchez.
L8er

#18 ·
I keep roaming my local Walmarts for FMJ ammo...recently I got lucky and they had 14 boxes of .40 in the shelf - needless to say I bought them all :D
Gander Mountain usually has a good supply of .223 and .308

#20 ·
I thought it was obious...Obamas Plan to raise ammo taxes, serial # each bullet, and general fear of what our new goverment does next to the American People.

#27 ·
I was telling Debbie about the shortage and she thought I was joking.

We went into Big 5 to see onesies-twosies. Then into Wally World and empty shelves. She asked what really is going on? I told her that most of the sane world is scared of the man she voted for and his double tongued buddy, Eric.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.