Sneak Peek 4 door barrier and front removeable top containing system [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Sneak Peek 4 door barrier and front removeable top containing system

Raingler
04-08-2009, 12:46 PM
New JKHN upper barrier and removable tops containing system

The JKHN is one versatile and economical net for the JK Wrangler Unlimited (2 door version coming soon!) Very simple to install, quick to use, and rock solid durability in a single package. Can be used as a divider only to keep your dog or gear in back and in a moments notice change configuration to hold your front top sections safe and secure. Literally less than a minute to change back and forth! Comes with 6 point mounting, military rated materials as well as saltwater and UV grade through and through. Can be used with or without other Raingler netting systems such as the J4SN side windows not included or most tops and bikini duster systems. Can be removed in a moments notice and stowed under rear floor area compartment if desired.

Please let me know if any questions or comments and you did see it here first. :D
$99.99 shipped for JKO members MIL SPEC Olive Drab will be available on this item shortly.

venom
04-08-2009, 03:37 PM
Looks good, can't wait to give it a try! :grinpimp:

Raingler
04-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Right on, you got serial number 2! :beer:

http://www.raingler.com/orcbannerfinal4.jpg

Hilldweller
04-09-2009, 06:05 AM
Let me know when the 2-door is available -------- hopefully designed for a 2-door that has long since lost its rear seat....

Alec W
04-09-2009, 07:40 AM
How far does the net at the back stretch where to top section is? Im thinking it might work for my half door tops which measure about 12 when all 4 are packaged together.

Raingler
04-09-2009, 09:32 AM
How far does the net at the back stretch where to top section is? Im thinking it might work for my half door tops which measure about 12 when all 4 are packaged together.
What's the max height? I'll check it out on that.

Raingler
04-09-2009, 09:36 AM
Let me know when the 2-door is available -------- hopefully designed for a 2-door that has long since lost its rear seat....
Will do, where would you prefer to store them sans back seat? I'd think flush against the back of the front seats?

Alec W
04-09-2009, 10:30 AM
What's the max height? I'll check it out on that.

I'll check tonight but it looks to be about the same as the freedom top height.

Born2run
04-09-2009, 02:29 PM
Looks good and so is the price. PM me when the 2dr is ready.:bounce::bounce:

yoda13
04-09-2009, 03:59 PM
Yeah, I would be interested in the 2-door too...

SASQUATCH
04-10-2009, 04:40 AM
Pretty cool, not sure what I'd really need it for yet, but pretty sure I still want one :smokin:

Will the two door versions be $49? :grinpimp:

RotorHead
04-10-2009, 06:19 AM
Very nice. I've been hoping you would come out with something like this. My Lab rides with me on most of my trips. He stays put, but I worry about his safety if something were to happen. I don't know maybe something like ending up with the shiny side down. This combined with you other nets would make a pretty good containment system. Any chance you could get one that goes down to the floor for when the seats are down? :beer:

Raingler
04-10-2009, 06:50 AM
Very nice. I've been hoping you would come out with something like this. My Lab rides with me on most of my trips. He stays put, but I worry about his safety if something were to happen. I don't know maybe something like ending up with the shiny side down. This combined with you other nets would make a pretty good containment system. Any chance you could get one that goes down to the floor for when the seats are down? :beer:

Think this would do the trick? :smokin:
2door:
http://www.raingler.com/JK2BN3.JPG

4door:
http://www.raingler.com/JKMBN.JPG

SASQUATCH
04-10-2009, 06:54 AM
Release date for 2-dr version?

Raingler
04-10-2009, 07:11 AM
Release date for 2-dr version?
I'll expect to see it soon, within 30 days is my best ETA

SASQUATCH
04-10-2009, 07:15 AM
I'll expect to see it soon, within 30 days is my best ETA

Ok...friggin 4-dr guys get everything first :p

RotorHead
04-10-2009, 07:38 AM
Think this would do the trick? :smokin:
2door:
http://www.raingler.com/JK2BN3.JPG

4door:
http://www.raingler.com/JKMBN.JPG

Yeah, that would work, but does it cover the top section like the other one?

Hilldweller
04-14-2009, 10:04 AM
Will do, where would you prefer to store them sans back seat? I'd think flush against the back of the front seats?
Yes. Leaves the most room for the dog and other necessities...

Otnoc311
04-14-2009, 11:29 AM
I'm looking for something similar to this netting, except I need something to cover the roll cage area so i can contain my dog with the top and doors off.

MaRShiN
04-14-2009, 11:44 AM
for the 2DR how far back can you put the seat? I drive pretty straight up, like a "comanding" view of the road but my passengers usually end up reclining back like gansters. Is it adjustable at all for the "gangsta lean"?

Raingler
04-14-2009, 02:27 PM
We do of course, offer full window coverage options at www.raingler.com and then vehicle specific.
Doors off is some insurance issues to contend with, but we can do a custom net built to your spec and measurements certainly. Email info@raingler.com for more info on that.

Raingler
04-14-2009, 02:44 PM
for the 2DR how far back can you put the seat? I drive pretty straight up, like a "comanding" view of the road but my passengers usually end up reclining back like gansters. Is it adjustable at all for the "gangsta lean"?
Both sides are adjustable although we'd have Freedom top issues in the fully laid back positions.

Raingler
04-14-2009, 02:45 PM
Yes. Leaves the most room for the dog and other necessities...
That should work just fine for holding down the upper halves!

venom
05-08-2009, 04:54 PM
installed mine last week, took pics today - they're top notch like all of the Raingler products I've seen :bounce:
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9269

hdrider
11-28-2009, 06:39 AM
MMMMM,,, how much for the 2dr version?

hdrider
11-29-2009, 06:59 AM
Just ordered mine,,,, looking forward to the install!!

Yukonsam
05-11-2012, 11:20 AM
Hi there i know this thread is a bit old. I am interested in the first net for my dog in my 2012 wrangler unlimited. It looks like there is a small side piece in the first picture. Is that a separate item? I was wondering if it is just a small one or if it is the full window net. Just dont wanna make sure the pups can get through the side as well. Thanks in advance!