Where is everybody? [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Where is everybody?

gold knight
04-04-2009, 01:05 PM
As Dilbert would say, this place has gone from inactive to inert:shaking: Again I ask, did you all move to Texas or Florida? You know we have a "The Southeast" social group, it's dead as well.

I know............you all went wheelin' somewhere and left me here alone to change the brakes on the car while the wife gets groceries in the JK:bawling:

kerryp
04-04-2009, 01:30 PM
Well??? What are you doing on the board if your supposed to be replacing the brakes? I'm gonna tell....

SimpleMan
04-04-2009, 01:43 PM
he said changing brakes....meaning drinking beer and checking out JKOwners! :grinpimp: :beer:

gold knight
04-04-2009, 01:58 PM
:laughing:I think I'm addicted. I can't shut this damn thing off:thefinger: and I think I hear her coming now..............:bawling:

...........must work now...........to be continued:grinpimp:

Bigjerm
04-04-2009, 02:30 PM
I dont know there are many "active" members in the SE anymore on here. There is always GA Trail Riders and South East Offroad here in GA as far as clubs with JKs in them.

gold knight
04-15-2009, 12:58 PM
I dont know there are many "active" members in the SE anymore on here. There is always GA Trail Riders and South East Offroad here in GA as far as clubs with JKs in them.
Thanks Jerm,
I'll come over and check out the local clubs, been saying I would for a while. Maybe one of these days we (the wife and I) can actually find time to participate. I'd hate to just join a club and never do anything with 'em.

I can't even seem to make it up the road to the Amicalola area:shaking: We have a neighbor with an '80's Blazer. Gonna try to hit some trails in the next few weeks with them.

Bigjerm
04-15-2009, 04:02 PM
haha its ok. I am the forum moderator over there and barely make it out on rides :D

gold knight
09-15-2009, 02:08 PM
btt...............hey it worked on the NorthEast:rasta: let's see how it works here. Whata ya say Jaws?

WRANGLERV8
09-15-2009, 02:14 PM
GK,
We're all still here.I guess we've just been a little preoccupied with the show coming up that we have not been able to hit the trails lately.:D

gold knight
09-15-2009, 02:20 PM
Yeah I've been watching that thread intently and loosely planning to make it down.

But a barrage of home stuff came up. Looks like we will miss yet another event:bawling: Guess I should pencil in Jeeptoberfest and see what happens, lol