mopar show off - Kissimmee - April 5 [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: mopar show off - Kissimmee - April 5

Grant211
04-02-2009, 10:55 AM
I just find em and post em

http://moparshowoff.com/about/

The event started with a simple thread on CustomMagnums.com, by Sean (Bay Area Magnum) which stated, “I want to plan a FLORIDA meet !!!*** BIG ****” from there it just steam rolled into so much more, and with a purpose. Mopar Show Off ‘09 is ramping up to be a huge car show. Scheduled for April, 5th 2009 at Old Town in Kissimmee, all the proceeds will benefit a local charity, “Kid’s Beating Cancer”. This will be a huge event for them during the struggling economy.

Spend an enjoyable day strolling down the old brick-lined streets looking at hundreds of Mopar cars. Listen to the disc jockey spinning tunes from the 60’s thru the 90’s. Browse through a big selection of merchandise at over 75 specialty shops or grab a quick bite to eat or sit down for a relaxing meal at one of the 16 restaurants or bars.
Admission is Free. Car show pre-registration fee is $10 and includes Mopar Show Off goodie bag. Day of show registration fee is $15. We will be giving out raffle tickets for prizes at the door for a generous donation. Trophies will be awarded to the top cars. Gates open at 9 am. The car show begins at 12pm.

DataByte
04-03-2009, 01:35 AM
Wow.. postiing this a little close.. but I may have to make a special trip if I can..