Heavy Barrel FAL. [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Heavy Barrel FAL.

grumpygroundhog
03-29-2009, 02:03 AM
Nice clean well cared for Isralie FAL HB. Rare. or so I'am told.

usmcdoc14
03-29-2009, 07:13 AM
Nice clean well cared for Isralie FAL HB. Rare. or so I'am told. .

are you trying to sell?
Get the value of?
Brag?
What?

paragon
03-29-2009, 07:59 AM
pics, trades, rounds down?

grumpygroundhog
03-29-2009, 04:07 PM
It's for sale. Only marines and medic's brag about guns they've shot.

usmcdoc14
03-29-2009, 05:17 PM
It's for sale. Only marines and medic's brag about guns they've shot.

well good, then put it in the for sale forum where it belongs. :D

And you may wish to list:
Maker of the receiver.
Maker of all parts.
US parts if any.
Builder of the weapon if known.
Pictures including closeup of lower.

USAntigoon
03-29-2009, 05:36 PM
In my earlier European days, I did some military missions in XXXX and used the FAL a lot..this is a fine weapon..;)

grumpygroundhog
03-29-2009, 06:54 PM
Sorry my mistake. I thought this was the "Guns and Ammo " section. Now you can edit this.:thefinger:

usmcdoc14
03-29-2009, 07:32 PM
Sorry my mistake. I thought this was the "Guns and Ammo " section.

No your right, its the Guns and Ammo forum. I must be confusing this forum with the "For Sale forum" you know where they sell stuff :laughing: what the heck was I thinking :laughing:

Now you can edit this.:thefinger:

would you like me to? :devil:

grumpygroundhog
03-29-2009, 07:49 PM
Well why not. you have edited everything else I've said. So much for "We welcome the free exchange of ideas" and " without censorship" . So .. knock your self out.

usmcdoc14
03-29-2009, 08:25 PM
Well why not. you have edited everything else I've said. So much for "We welcome the free exchange of ideas" and " without censorship" . So .. knock your self out.

Brush the sand out of your vagina. :shaking: "free exchange" blaaablaaablaaa, you posted in the wrong forum and I edited it. Its not my fault you can not wrap your brain around the concept of selling stuff in the "For Sale" area of this board.

Deal with it.

I could have just deleted the whole entire thread, and I should have, but I thought I would be "nice" and leave it up so others could PM you about it for the details.

But you would rather whine and look like a tool in the process.

grumpygroundhog
03-29-2009, 08:47 PM
I had heard that you were a petty prick. Guess it's true.Why are you Navy boys always so anal. Go back to your wine cooler and quite trying to look smart. A smart person would take care of business, not run it off.
Oh . and get a life. ass.

bfj aka tambil
03-29-2009, 08:55 PM
Hey Grumpy... could you post this in the for sale section with a pic.. and some details.

Or pm me for me email and send some pics to me? What about price, and where did it come from ... any providance?

usmcdoc14
03-29-2009, 09:02 PM
Enjoy your ban :laughing:

HITMONEY
03-29-2009, 09:25 PM
Enjoy your ban :laughing:

He's traveling with the band now...

YouTube - Travelin Band (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjMMz6osU4U&feature=related)

MaRShiN
03-29-2009, 10:24 PM
Don't want to :stirthepot: but I've seen alot worse from people on here that didnt get banned. Was there some stuff in PM's or edited out that got him banned?

usmcdoc14
03-30-2009, 06:07 AM
Don't want to :stirthepot: but I've seen alot worse from people on here that didnt get banned. Was there some stuff in PM's or edited out that got him banned?

I don't need to explain it but I will use his posts as an example.

posted in wrong forum (no big deal at first)
asked if he was selling and got a yes.
edited his post to remove the "selling info" and advised him to place in correct forum. I even gave him info to help him to sell his item better.
Got pissy, I took it as joking but later just proved to be whine.
Got more pissy and insulted this board.
My telling him to STFU.
His brilliant choice in resorting to insulting a moderator because he was not getting his way and the need to have the "last word".

His post is no different than spammers selling WOW gold in the tech forums.

There are other members who have done "worse" but it was also in the correct forums or relevant to the thread. That and when told they are wrong and to fix/stop it they do.

Mikey's Rubi
03-30-2009, 12:03 PM
I thought the post below was great:

I had heard that you were a petty prick. Guess it's true.Why are you Navy boys always so anal. Go back to your wine cooler and quite trying to look smart. A smart person would take care of business, not run it off.
Oh . and get a life. ass.

"Quite trying to look smart"? At least he removed all doubt and proved that he isn't smart.