Is this where.?.?.? [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Is this where.?.?.?

SDMF
03-20-2009, 02:43 PM
Is this where we post up to get our own section? California is feeling left out and we want our own area too. :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

HITMONEY
03-20-2009, 02:47 PM
You fawkers in Cali have everything else... let us have this.

Greedy bastages!

:thefinger:

H8T2W8T
03-20-2009, 04:21 PM
You guys are welcome. You just have to go wheeling in our swamps first. :thefinger:

Icky Icky Mud:thefinger:

karnuvore
03-20-2009, 04:50 PM
LMAO...I love it. Florida popped the JKO cherry and now everyone wants a piece.

Grant211
03-20-2009, 05:04 PM
ahh fawk.... here we go again...

Went from mexican hat dancers to now what... little china town?

Give em there damn section already:laughing:

Ruskin
03-20-2009, 05:15 PM
The state of Florida regrets to tell you that the office taking applications for single state regional forums has moved. Please submit your applications to TEXAS.

Thank you for your understanding and support.:thefinger:

Jester
03-20-2009, 05:59 PM
Hell I don't give a shiat stick around. Us Florida guys are pretty damn cool and obviously know how to get shiat done. Stick with us long enough and Lance will hook you up. Meanwhile, sit back, relax, and join the banter.

One question? What is a Californian? I'm from Florida so I'm southern. The Texans are rednecks, what the hell are you guys considered???

SDMF
03-21-2009, 06:59 AM
Hell I don't give a shiat stick around. Us Florida guys are pretty damn cool and obviously know how to get shiat done. Stick with us long enough and Lance will hook you up. Meanwhile, sit back, relax, and join the banter.

One question? What is a Californian? I'm from Florida so I'm southern. The Texans are rednecks, what the hell are you guys considered???

Dirty Hippies. :D

BigO
03-21-2009, 07:20 AM
Is this where we post up to get our own section? California is feeling left out and we want our own area too. :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

I've been to Cali a few times. Been to San Fran twice...did the tourist stuff. Based on what I've seen, have you guys considered setting up shop in the "International" section? I think it's a better fit.

:grinpimp:

Jester
03-21-2009, 03:54 PM

I think that fits......I love it!!:beer:

bfj aka tambil
03-22-2009, 06:13 PM

Hey Dave, they are calling you over I think!!!! :grinpimp:

:rasta::rainbow:

karnuvore
03-22-2009, 06:31 PM
Yeah I think I'd fit in fine out there. Honestly. I'd get arrested living that close to Eddie though.

(I'm trying hitmoney - honestly)