ATTENTION!!!! [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: ATTENTION!!!!

954jeepin
03-20-2009, 07:37 AM
i need some ideas on sick places to go camping and wheelin thats in south florida or as close to sofla as possible and where i wont have to put up with that ORV bull...i dont mind going a little up north some eaither HELP???

karnuvore
03-20-2009, 11:50 AM
Dunno bout south fl....

Ocala is a standard around here. Richloam. Citrus. Hardrock. Osceola up north Fl.

Check out the thread in the fl section about the easter egg in the mud hunt. That's down okeechobee way.

idrivejeep
03-20-2009, 05:16 PM
By your screen name, I'm assuming your in Broward county. Are you talking about camping in an RV or tent. Either way for really good camping you gotta head north.

Or for regular camping you can always do Everglades National Park, no Jeepin' though, but pretty cool for the family.

There's always Bear Island in Big Cypress out west. You need to get a permit for your rig and there's Jeepin' and primitive camping.

I can't think of anything else right now, but I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

karnuvore
03-20-2009, 07:17 PM
I can't think of anything else right now, but I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

Corbett. The nerds from Jk-forum are going there the end of this month. Go wheel w/ them and tell them all about this forum. They love to hear new ideas!