lift decision help needed!!!! PLEASE [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: lift decision help needed!!!! PLEASE

08unlmtdx
11-25-2007, 07:25 PM
I know lifts have been discussed time and time again but I really need some good input to help me decide what to get...I don't really want a BB but I don't need anything extreme either. Waaay more on-road than off, but I want some extra capability to be there if I want it. I am running (and will probably always be running) 35's. My main lifts of interest thus far have been:
-Rusty's 2" basic kit (springs and shocks)
-Skyjacker 2.5" (springs and shocks)
-Black Diamond 3" (springs, shocks, frnt track bar, rear bracket, etc)

I know the Black diamond is the obvious for being the most thourough, but I'm afraid it will be a little bit taller than what I really want. It has also been talked of very highly by RedRock, who's opinion I value simply by looking at his jeep. BUT....it's quite a bit rougher on the bank account and possibly overkill for my wants/needs. I don't know....I'm friggin confused!!!!!

PIG
11-25-2007, 08:16 PM
What size tire are you trying to run....?

I know lifts have been discussed time and time again but I really need some good input to help me decide what to get...I don't really want a BB but I don't need anything extreme either. Waaay more on-road than off, but I want some extra capability to be there if I want it. I am running (and will probably always be running) 35's. My main lifts of interest thus far have been:
-Rusty's 2" basic kit (springs and shocks)
-Skyjacker 2.5" (springs and shocks)
-Black Diamond 3" (springs, shocks, frnt track bar, rear bracket, etc)

I know the Black diamond is the obvious for being the most thourough, but I'm afraid it will be a little bit taller than what I really want. It has also been talked of very highly by RedRock, who's opinion I value simply by looking at his jeep. BUT....it's quite a bit rougher on the bank account and possibly overkill for my wants/needs. I don't know....I'm friggin confused!!!!!

08unlmtdx
11-25-2007, 08:30 PM
What size tire are you trying to run....?

35's I'm already running them stock, just gonna stick with the same thing