Hello from Colorado [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Hello from Colorado

Alec W
11-21-2007, 08:03 AM
Iíve posted a couple of times but up until yesterday was a JK owner wannabe so didnít say hello. After a 3 Ĺ month wait my rescue green unlimited Rubicon with half doors is finally home.

I put a few miles on it last night and had a big grin on my face the whole time. This thing is cool and my first Jeep. Iíll post pics some time soon.

Let the mods begin :bounce:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/hitmoney/easter-egg.jpg

toadontheroad
11-21-2007, 08:40 AM
Whay that's exactly what I would have chosen ! :laughing:
Now if only they would see it through to supply me with the coveted 1/2 doors...

My first Jeep too. Now were rollin' ! :grinpimp:

MichaelW
11-21-2007, 11:21 AM
Howdy!

You know you really don't need those half doors. I'll take them off your hands for you. Just let me know when to show up. :grinpimp:

Alec W
11-21-2007, 11:59 AM
Howdy!

You know you really don't need those half doors. I'll take them off your hands for you. Just let me know when to show up. :grinpimp:

Didnít that guy on the other forum spend 7 grand to build half doors? Show up at my house any time with 7 grand and Iíll even help you take them off :D

Ipe
11-29-2007, 04:48 AM
Howdy Alec! :beer:

MichaelW
11-29-2007, 06:09 AM
Didnít that guy on the other forum spend 7 grand to build half doors? Show up at my house any time with 7 grand and Iíll even help you take them off :DYes he did! That was Andy, PV Jeep. I actually met him and saw the doors in person last weekend, oddly enough in Panamint Valley. :laughing:

Umm, thanks for the offer but.... no. :laughing: $700 and you got yourself a deal. :laughing: