wild boar FB hard top [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: wild boar FB hard top

BLACK JK
03-07-2009, 08:09 PM
found this by accident just searching. old or new?
http://www.wildboarproducts.com/fastbacktops.html

O2BDrty
03-07-2009, 08:10 PM
Semi-old

SASQUATCH
03-07-2009, 09:21 PM
relatively cool, for us 2-dr Rubi JKs it's less real estate, but I still like it.

HITMONEY
03-08-2009, 08:29 AM
Has been out for a while... pretty expensive so you don't see many around..

A member here, Jason, has one... Pretty cool. :smokin:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i51/jasonsgu/129.jpg

JKrazed
03-09-2009, 09:24 AM
SEMA 2007 on that one. The new 4 door fastback with sunroofs came out 2008 SEMA along with the new 2 door version. I am sponsored by these guys and their products are nice!! The new 2 door top is just about to be ready, it's just waiting foe windows to be correctly manufactured. I'm talking to the owner about becoming a vendor here...

SDMF
03-09-2009, 09:51 AM
Hows the paint holding up on yours? Jason's is faded and looks like **** already.

Jason
03-09-2009, 12:57 PM
I've been wondering for a while what was up with my hard top...was starting to look like hell...turned a greyish color.

I've cleaned it with acetone and that helped a bit, but it still wasn't black. Well, last week I sprayed it with Armor All (the foam kind) and scrubbed it (not just wiped it). Thus far, it has held up quite nicely. I haven't touched the hard top since and I'm wondering how much longer it's going to stay black. If I was successful in getting off whatever was turning it grey, then that's terrific.

Here are two pictures that were taken yesterday...

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i51/jasonsgu/DSC_0008.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i51/jasonsgu/DSC_0006.jpg

JR
03-09-2009, 02:19 PM
Our factory 07 hardtop faded pretty bad from the sun, Meguiars Gold Class wax job brought some shine back to it.

J.PIRY@COMCAST.NET
03-09-2009, 04:54 PM
i have a freedom top and i used ICE car wax on mine it don't leave a residue,it puts a new look to it. here ice Chicago area the road salt is fricken brutal. i put it on in august and it is still holding up... just a thought :beer: the warm weather is coming and my OFF ROAD HEROS FAST BACK SOFT TOP is going on, i love the look on the 4 doors// the hard top would be great BUT $

JKrazed
03-09-2009, 08:39 PM
I painted mine with duplicolor bedliner and it looks like a million bucks! The Turtle Wax Ice works like a champ! The factory paint was not what I wanted, I wanted additional protection too, so the bedliner took care of both of those issues. I would recommend that you do it too.

Jason
03-09-2009, 08:40 PM
I'm half way thinking of having it shot with Line-X (have my interior sprayed with that).

JKrazed
03-12-2009, 03:17 AM
I'm half way thinking of having it shot with Line-X (have my interior sprayed with that).

I think that would kick a$$. I say go for it. I like the texture of the line-x, it was just a bit too shiny for my taste. That's why I did what I did.

PUDDLZ
03-23-2009, 03:20 PM
In the list of my get's.

LIFTED&LOADED
03-23-2009, 07:44 PM
Is having it shot w/ LINE X the same as having it painted? Just because that top is on my soon in line list and gonna want to have it painted factory black like my. Its between the topp and the RIPP S.C. All in all think the SUPERCHARGER will get my cash first because It would be so nice to have that extra 100 HORSES over the sick a** harttop. There both the same $$$$$ when you include shipping and then the matching paint. But still the sweetest top on the market.

SDMF
03-23-2009, 07:48 PM
Is having it shot w/ LINE X the same as having it painted? Just because that top is on my soon in line list and gonna want to have it painted factory black like my. Its between the topp and the RIPP S.C. All in all think the SUPERCHARGER will get my cash first because It would be so nice to have that extra 100 HORSES over the sick a** harttop. There both the same $$$$$ when you include shipping and then the matching paint. But still the sweetest top on the market.

This top would look great on your saharacon. :shaking:

Dr.Dirty
03-23-2009, 07:50 PM
This top would look great on your saharacon. :shaking:

he is photoshoping pics of jasons rig right now so he can call it is saharaCON:thefinger::thefinger:

SaharaBlackNo1
03-23-2009, 08:23 PM

Aren't you loaded? Why decide between the two? Just pretend you've got both. lol And speaking of tops, how did your custom $150 broken hard top chop go. And wasn't the Wildboar top also on the list of things you were getting with your tax return? I think that list was 37s, an AEV hood, a RIPP SC, and the Wildboar top. Or basically whatever someone else posted on and was at the top of the modified section at the time you were pretending to mod your Jeep.

PS: Shame you got rid of your thread on your "2nd set of Mods" we were all having fun bein HATERZ and goofing on your lame, lying a$$.

HITMONEY
03-23-2009, 08:37 PM
*cringe*

offroader613
03-24-2009, 01:31 PM
*cringe*

It's just the start..............