Jeep Logo Mod? [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Jeep Logo Mod?

Vertisce
01-17-2012, 05:06 PM
I know this is gonna sound kinda stupid...but...

The other day I was thinking it might be kinda cool to take the Silver popup letters on the front and back of the Jeep and put the same kind of letters before and after it to spell something out. At first I was thinking of getting the words "It's a" and "thing!" to spell out "It's a Jeep thing!" on the front and back of the Jeep. Just a thought...I did a bit of searching and didn't find anything quite like it. Anybody know if it has been done before? Keeping in mind the lettering would be the same popup silver letters that come with the Jeep to spell out Jeep.

God that is confusing...

YoSlaterBro
01-17-2012, 05:10 PM
I always said to my self if I ever had the nerve to buy an infinity I would make it say "to INFINITY and beyond"
Never saw anything with the jeep though

beagsjeep
01-17-2012, 05:13 PM
:word:

leman
01-17-2012, 06:30 PM
I always said to my self if I ever had the nerve to buy an infinity I would make it say "to INFINITY and beyond"
Never saw anything with the jeep though

infiniti =/= infinity

oz97tj
01-17-2012, 06:38 PM
With all due respect, that sounds kind of dumb. lol My jeep is for wheeling, not reading. Besides that, I've always thought the "It's a jeep thing, you wouldn't understand" was stupid anyway. It really makes no sense if you think about it.

However, it's your jeep so do as you please.

Goodysgotacuda
01-17-2012, 06:39 PM
Sounds a little "dancin' dan" to me ( http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=45448&stc=1)

:thefinger:

2008fx4
01-17-2012, 07:51 PM
ha. saw a nissan frontier today that had "the final" above the frontier across the tailgate.