Buena Vista Hooters M&G Part II [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Buena Vista Hooters M&G Part II

karnuvore
02-28-2009, 11:10 PM
Meet n Greet @ Buena Vista Hooters on March 21st at 6 pm. I am staying in Orlando that weekend so it just makes sense. This is an open call for the M&G. I'd like to see us beat our record we had there last year - what was it? 15 rigs or so?

So post it wherever you want. Let's freak the tourists out again. Go ride at Manny's spot afterwards? I didnt get to ride there last time as I was going to Ocala. Bill? Cheap gas? LOL.

Rooster - if you cant make it, feel free to post it on your forum/page. More the merrier.

Oh, and dont forget to invite the jk-forum guys. God bless their hearts.

:beer:

Grant211
03-01-2009, 03:19 AM
I'll be there

EDIT - I should be there... depends on how the show n shine goes

FL JEEPN
03-01-2009, 05:50 AM
Rooster and I will be in Bristol, TN for some NASCAR action.

hansonian
03-01-2009, 07:02 AM
you can count me in.

karnuvore
03-01-2009, 08:20 AM
Cool Hansonian. That's a bit of a ride for you. Way to represent! Arent you the guy I sat next to @ Smokey Bones when we had that Lakeland M&G/trail ride? Seems like a million years ago.

Yeah I talked to Rooster. This is just the only weekend I can go. I figure he'll tell his club friends about it though. Millie, Greg, you guys try to make it if you can. :beer:

OH yeah, I forgot to add a poll, so if you are going - post up.

FLLawdog
03-01-2009, 10:05 AM
Passed it on the rest of the Pirates. Haven't heard any feedback yet. I'm only 50/50 thus far, depending on if I get an OT gig I put in for.

rooster
03-01-2009, 10:33 AM
Rooster and I will be in Bristol, TN for some NASCAR action.

HA!! You got that right!! Bristol Baby!!

Oh and keep in mind that is the same day as the Orlando Jeep Club show n shine so some of the other JK Forum guys will most likely be there.

karnuvore
03-01-2009, 01:16 PM
Well ****....I dont care. I'ma going.

hansonian
03-01-2009, 04:08 PM
Cool Hansonian. That's a bit of a ride for you. Way to represent! Arent you the guy I sat next to @ Smokey Bones when we had that Lakeland M&G/trail ride? Seems like a million years ago.

yeah that was me at the lakeland m&G, i don't even remember when that was, maybe mid summer 08.

it's not that far of a ride, maybe a hour. it is the hooters on the west side of orlando near disney world right?

bfj aka tambil
03-01-2009, 05:03 PM
I will try to make this one. Its been a busy year thus far. As for gas... I will definitly set every jeep up for cost... which is about ten cents below average price. (unless we see another steeply declining market like last time.)

here is the address of the hooters for those that want to google map it.

8510 Palm Pky, Orlando, FL 32836

It is three traffic lights (including the light at the exit) NORTH of I-4 at exit 68 which is State Road 535, Lake Buena Vista. Then turn right and its about two blocks down located in Vista Center shopping center.

karnuvore
03-01-2009, 06:05 PM
yeah that was me at the lakeland m&G, i don't even remember when that was, maybe mid summer 08.

it's not that far of a ride, maybe a hour. it is the hooters on the west side of orlando near disney world right?

Right on! Glad you found us. Yes, that's the hooters. Like I said, if you tell anyone on Jk-forum - do it on the sly. DO NOT use their PMs if you do - they read those and will ban you accordingly.

Bill - thanks for the address post - you know how I work - I have ideas, not details. I hope you can make it cuz Im sure you remember how to get to that wheeling spot.

Crazy X
03-02-2009, 02:30 PM
Ill try to be there :bounce:

karnuvore
03-10-2009, 05:58 PM
bump

milgre
03-12-2009, 09:46 PM
Dave - Greg, Kaylee and I are going to try to make it for a little bit. I am picking my mom up at the airport at 7:30 in Orlando. We'll be at the Orlando Show-n-Shine and then head over to Hooter's. Wish we didn't have other plans, but we'll try to stay as long as we can.

See ya then!

karnuvore
03-19-2009, 02:01 PM
Saturday. Someone call Jose. Cool Millie! See you there.

Crazy X
03-19-2009, 05:18 PM
Im going,just not sure @ what time.

Grant211
03-20-2009, 05:20 AM
I'll be there. I might be there early or late... it all depends on the show n shine.

But you guys will get to see my lovely face at some point in the day... :thefinger:

hansonian
03-20-2009, 07:56 AM
are we doing any wheeling after the m&g? who else is going to the show and shine during the day?

karnuvore
03-20-2009, 09:06 AM
We can wheel after the meet n greet if someone shows that went to the last one. They went wheeling somewhere local afterwards. I jetted up to Ocala ;).

Grant211
03-20-2009, 09:27 AM
i think the trail we went on was only me, clark, bill, manny, and fl jeepin.

I might be able to recall how to get there, but don't count on it.

It wasn't that long of a trail... a few sandtrails, a few water holes (2-3 feet), a hill to climb up at like 40 degree's... probably 2 miles in length is all we did. It was enough to dirty the jeep up though

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=55&pictureid=892

i wouldn't expect to see any water out there, so it might just be a big dust bowl. I don't know if i am going with you guys after we eat. I might be heading home to get the wife to go out.