http://bamboofestnthemud.com/default.aspx [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: http://bamboofestnthemud.com/default.aspx

Grant211
02-22-2009, 01:50 PM
link to flyer http://bamboofestnthemud.com/default.aspx

March 6th, 7th and 8th, 2009

$30.00 (per-person) for weekend or $20.00 (per-person) for Sunday entry (children 6 and under are free).

--We have (5) large mud holes--

--adventurous ATV riding trails--

--live oaks & cabbage tree hammocks for camping--

-high pressure hoses for equipment wash down-

-and five new shower houses for you to wash off-

If you like you can cool off in our spring fed swimming hole-or

-enjoy the starry night sky while camping in one of our many different live oak & cabbage hammocks-and listen to music Saturday night-

-ample parking & overnight camping areas for you to choose from- and plenty of free fire wood for your campfires.

Because we cater to mudding ATV'S, 4X4 Trucks and Buggies we will NO LONGER allow high speed dirt bikes or racing quads such as RAPTORS & BANSHEE'S to enter because of the danger they pose to themselves and others and the noise they make.

- - For directions just click on Driving Directions below and enter your information. We are 14 miles west of exit 110 off I-95 on Hwy. 714 entrance on the north side (R) and 2.4 miles east of State Rd. 710 on Hwy. 714 entrance on north side (L)

To save you some time we have included this link to our release waiver that you can print and fill-out prior to your arrival. Just click on Release Waiver.pdf and print.

For your convenience we have also provided a link where you can read and print the release wavier, just click link on left side of page.

BAMBOOFEST HAVING FUN

Saturday Night Bon-FireFun in the MudNiceThat scared the .... outta meTracksDeep Mudand moreLook closer in MirrorMud Wrestling GirlsJust want to have Funwithout Ref's HelpMonte Carlo 4X4Nice RideBig FireBigger FireBiggest Bon FireRiding in MudAgainDeep TracksGot Mud?Ready to UnloadGoing to make TracksParty RideBEEN mud'nthe mudderagainMUD holeFAMILY muddershang onmade itLET'S GOHAVING FUNSTILLLOOKS STEEPit's nothingthought I could make itgot'ta love thisreal deep mudat front gate 27695 SW Martin Hwy
Okeechobee, FL 34974

karnuvore
02-22-2009, 03:36 PM
Interesting.....free firewood. Wow. This is where Billy is from. Wonder if he's heard about it. Jose? Down your way.

Tempting.

Crazy X
02-25-2009, 04:56 PM
Hell Im 20 miles away and never heard of it. Im game,anyone else planing on going?

karnuvore
02-25-2009, 05:11 PM
I might go redneck it up w/ you.

Crazy X
03-02-2009, 02:36 PM
Its getting Close. I am going with my Neighbor. Any other takers?

karnuvore
03-02-2009, 04:44 PM
If I am in town, I'll go. We might be at the beach :thefinger:

Crazy X
03-04-2009, 03:40 PM
Well I see there is alot of Interest in this event. My Neighbor and 2 other friends are headed out there Saturday Morning with the Jeep and 4 wheelers :bounce:

karnuvore
03-04-2009, 03:56 PM
I still might be in town....I'm trying to figure it out.

Grant211
03-04-2009, 04:43 PM
i can't go... things came up.

I just find the events and post them here for others to enjoy....so go out and enjoy! :laughing:

Crazy X
03-05-2009, 04:15 PM
Well I guess Im the only one who will be representing :shaking: Ill post some pics. Hey Grant If you would have said you where going I would have fallen over and Died :thefinger: Maybe the next one.

BTW: Thanks for Posting the Event :bender:

Grant211
03-05-2009, 05:34 PM
Well I guess Im the only one who will be representing :shaking: Ill post some pics. Hey Grant If you would have said you where going I would have fallen over and Died :thefinger: Maybe the next one.
BTW: Thanks for Posting the Event :bender:

that's so wrong...you bastard:laughing::laughing::laughing:

karnuvore
03-06-2009, 07:37 AM
I still might go....I wont know til tomorrow.

Grant211
03-08-2009, 05:01 PM
patiently waiting to hear a report of this event...:laughing:

Jester
03-08-2009, 06:25 PM
Jose called me yesterday and said he had a blast at this. He apparently was out there for damn near all day. He said he took approximately 300 pics so when he figures out how to download them we'll probably see some.

karnuvore
03-08-2009, 06:53 PM
Yeah my phone says he called me. I was far too hungover to make the trip down there today. And I had a legitimate Jeep excuse: I had to change my brake pads today. Hot day + working on the jeep outdoors + beer/whiskey hangover = man I sweated out some misery.

Jose - technology - yeah right. Pics or he didnt go.

Crazy X
03-10-2009, 04:14 PM
I went B*tch. I got to see some nice rigs. I am still waiting for the photos to be sent to me. Patience,as soon as i get them Ill will post them.

Grant211
03-10-2009, 04:23 PM
I went B*tch. I got to see some nice rigs. I am still waiting for the photos to be sent to me. Patience,as soon as i get them Ill will post them.

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad my post didn't go to waste

karnuvore
03-10-2009, 05:56 PM
LOL