I got banned! YAY!!!! [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: I got banned! YAY!!!!

atxengr
02-21-2009, 01:39 PM
So, I decided I had enough of JK-Forum so I decided to get banned. It only took 47 seconds after I made my post. I doubt they even read all the way through my post =)

Enjoy:

http://jeep.jtcotton.info/pictures/Screw%20You%20JK-Forum.png

And 47 seconds later:
http://jeep.jtcotton.info/pictures/Banned%20JK-Forum.png

Proud Rebel
02-21-2009, 01:49 PM
You said a mouth full brutha!:D

Mr.RonGilbert
02-21-2009, 01:57 PM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i302/TheGman_/Misc/2606028904_aa5778780f.jpg

They called you a troll for posting that??? Geez... I got wiped out without an explanation at all... good post... did you post it in the Lone Star section? I think that they were notified anytime one of us posted... they are too quick on the trigger to be that lucky every time.

atxengr
02-21-2009, 02:13 PM
They called you a troll for posting that??? Geez... I got wiped out without an explanation at all... good post... did you post it in the Lone Star section? I think that they were notified anytime one of us posted... they are too quick on the trigger to be that lucky every time.

Yeah, I also got called a troll when I posted the number 9. I posted it in the general chit-chat section. I figured I would get deleted even faster if it were in the Lone Star section. That place is turning into Nazi Germany fast.

thebigtman
02-21-2009, 02:43 PM
Heil Eddie!!!

Lol. Nice post Atxengr!

jeffmarion
02-21-2009, 09:41 PM
Yeah, I also got called a troll when I posted the number 9.

What the hell is up with the number 9?

atxengr
02-21-2009, 10:04 PM
What the hell is up with the number 9?

No clue. Robar told me it was a bad omen on the day that I posted it. I guess I forgot to check my bad omen a day number calendar... It was retarded.

My only thought is that I was getting too involved in THEIR forum, and since I wasn't in their "crew", I got in trouble. So stupid.

Mr.RonGilbert
02-21-2009, 10:11 PM
No clue. Robar told me it was a bad omen on the day that I posted it. I guess I forgot to check my bad omen a day number calendar... It was retarded.

My only thought is that I was getting too involved in THEIR forum, and since I wasn't in their "crew", I got in trouble. So stupid.

Don't give them that much credit..... I am sure that the reason was much more ridiculous than that....

N2rock
02-22-2009, 07:56 AM
Very nice!

Funny thing is that I NEVER got the "you have been banned" message. In fact, I can actually log in, and get no message whatsoever. But when I click on any forum at all, I get a message "There are no posts in this forum." LOL

If I log in as a guest, I can see the forums, and can see that every post I ever made have been deleted.

I guess I'm just not worthy of recieving the "you have been banned" message :bawling:

Mr.RonGilbert
02-22-2009, 08:12 AM
Very nice!

Funny thing is that I NEVER got the "you have been banned" message. In fact, I can actually log in, and get no message whatsoever. But when I click on any forum at all, I get a message "There are no posts in this forum." LOL

If I log in as a guest, I can see the forums, and can see that every post I ever made have been deleted.

I guess I'm just not worthy of recieving the "you have been banned" message :bawling:

Perhaps you should get some "lemon party" material from Ben..... that should do the trick.:D

Tycoon
02-22-2009, 10:01 AM
Sweet....Welcome to the fastest growing JK site on the planet. There was an incident I won't get into that happened last week in which they lost 4 members to this forum, in a matter of 2 hours. "Just keep on doing what your doing Eddie, the rest will take care of iteself". :thefinger:

karnuvore
02-22-2009, 10:17 AM
Heil Eddie!!!

Lol. Nice post Atxengr!

:) :)

Nice to see people who were behind on the learning curve - catch up.

MichaelW
02-22-2009, 05:49 PM
What can I say?

doubleoh7
02-22-2009, 08:55 PM
Sweet....Welcome to the fastest growing JK site on the planet. There was an incident I won't get into that happened last week in which they lost 4 members to this forum, in a matter of 2 hours. "Just keep on doing what your doing Eddie, the rest will take care of iteself". :thefinger:

I think I heard about this incident - good luck with that forum business WOL :crybaby2:

igofshn
02-22-2009, 09:11 PM
fastest growing JK site on the planet

not quite. he still is growing 5-1 over us. he got almost 1000 in less than 2 weeks, we got about 200.

doubleoh7
02-22-2009, 09:21 PM
not quite. he still is growing 5-1 over us. he got almost 1000 in less than 2 weeks, we got about 200.

how are you able to retrieve these numbers?

igofshn
02-22-2009, 09:40 PM
look on the bottom of the websites. It shows total # of members. I looked last week because of an argument over sponsors.

Brigitta
02-23-2009, 03:42 PM
So they really delete all your posts, like you never existed? Wow!!
I still post over there (sorry-JKO loads soooo slow on my laptop!!--seriously-it takes about a minute to change between posts, pages.....), but the amount of members who want the best lift and tires for driving on the street start getting on my nerves.

I know the JK appeals to a broader group of people but that site seems to attract more street jeepers. :shaking:

HITMONEY
02-23-2009, 05:02 PM
Very nice!

Same they did to my account. Whatever :shaking:

N2rock
02-23-2009, 05:08 PM
So they really delete all your posts, like you never existed? Wow!!

Yup- I had over 3000 posts on there. A lot of helpful information including some install write-ups I did for the forum. Every single post gone at WOL's whim. The only record that I was ever there is where others quoted my post.

Riverkid
02-23-2009, 05:31 PM
Yup- I had over 3000 posts on there. A lot of helpful information including some install write-ups I did for the forum. Every single post gone at WOL's whim. The only record that I was ever there is where others quoted my post.

Don't sweat it bro. You're home now. LOL:beer::D

igofshn
02-23-2009, 10:03 PM
Why did you get banned??

karnuvore
02-23-2009, 10:36 PM

and at some point you were privy to a thread on some moderator/leader forum where eddie explained to all you guys how horrible the Florida folk were!

Crazy world aint it?

There's a thread about you.....right now. And some freaking tool is responding and telling eddie how right he is ....right now.

The wheels on the bus go round and round. Im glad you got out of it. What pisses you off more - the fact that they banned you and deleted all your posts or that they fooled you that long? Personally, being fooled pissed me off more.

Again - glad you got out of it. :beer:

N2rock
02-24-2009, 07:50 AM
Don't sweat it bro. You're home now. LOL:beer::D

Yup! Found myself a new place to call home :beer:

Why did you get banned??

That's the million dollar question. I never did anything over there to be banned for- there is not a single post I made that Eddie could use as a ban-able offense. Eddie never sent me a banned notice. But coincidentally I was banned the day after I posted my intro post over here. Obviously one of Eddie's drones saw it, reported it to Eddie, and he decided that he didn't want me posting on both forums LOL That's ok, I like the freedom of this forum more.

and at some point you were privy to a thread on some moderator/leader forum where eddie explained to all you guys how horrible the Florida folk were!

Yes, but I pretty much ignored everything that was posted on the moderator forum. That forum was just a bunch of lap puppies sucking up to Eddie. That and a whole lot of links to posts in this forum LOL Last year there was a post over here that specifically mentioned my name (posted by Dustoff), and that post got brought to my attention on the moderator forum. I signed up here and responded to Dusty because he was an asshat. Eddie promptly reprimanded for responding LOL

I also remember a hole bunch of crap over there about the Wheelers For Wounded and what a sham it was :shaking:

There's a thread about you.....right now. And some freaking tool is responding and telling eddie how right he is ....right now.

No doubt about it. But it isn't one freaking tool, its a whole GROUP of tools rallying around telling eddie how right he is. And I would put money that this post right here will get attention in their secret clubhouse.

Hey y'all over there in EddieLand- some of you will eventually be banned and over here too. Eddie apparently loves drama, and sometimes he just has to start some crap with members in order to create drama for himself. Friggin Drama Queen! :thefinger:

The wheels on the bus go round and round. Im glad you got out of it. What pisses you off more - the fact that they banned you and deleted all your posts or that they fooled you that long? Personally, being fooled pissed me off more.

Again - glad you got out of it. :beer:

Definitely the being fooled for that long part. Doesn't bother me that my posts were deleted. Hell, if I'm not going to be allowed access to the forum, I'm glad my posts are gone! :smokin:

Nice to finally be over here where real wheelers reside :beer:

karnuvore
02-24-2009, 10:33 AM
:beer:

Grant211
02-24-2009, 10:39 AM
awesome post my friend!!!

We will all get banned from JK Forum at some point. Some just sooner than later:)

igofshn
02-24-2009, 12:17 PM
Dusty because he was an asshat

Agreed

Esquared
02-26-2009, 08:21 PM
Very nice!

Okay, so that sucks! I read a lot of your stuff before I bought my jeep. I was wondering what happen to a couple posters that I used to see a lot. Now I know. I made it here as fast as I could so I can keep learning.

txlopes
02-26-2009, 08:29 PM
tonight i had it. i was trying to gather some tech. info and it was missing the most informative post due to deleted post so i told em how i felt about it.

i copied this before it was deleted:

i am somewhat new to this forum and i see many problems with the use of the old edit button. i have missed out on alot of information on upgrades due to deleted post and edits. i thought this site was to tell about our jk's and trips and so forth but it seems it has more to do with sponsers and kick backs to the site owners. I'm sure this will be deleted before the other members get to read it but it will be my last post and visit to this site.

Cya

have fun with gay for life you fag.

i'm guessing i can be added to that banned list.

N2rock
02-27-2009, 08:49 AM
tonight i had it. i was trying to gather some tech. info and it was missing the most informative post due to deleted post so i told em how i felt about it.

i copied this before it was deleted:

i am somewhat new to this forum and i see many problems with the use of the old edit button. i have missed out on alot of information on upgrades due to deleted post and edits. i thought this site was to tell about our jk's and trips and so forth but it seems it has more to do with sponsers and kick backs to the site owners. I'm sure this will be deleted before the other members get to read it but it will be my last post and visit to this site.

Cya

i'm guessing i can be added to that banned list.

:laughing: Dude. your reply is so funny!

Yeah, pretty stupid they delete even technical threads.

BTW- what were you looking for?

karnuvore
02-27-2009, 08:52 AM
And the line of people who want to monkey stomp Robar gets one person longer...

What a dick.

N2rock
02-27-2009, 08:54 AM
Hey Esquared & txlopes... Will you guys be joining us: http://www.texassizejeepmeet.com/

txlopes
02-27-2009, 05:42 PM
i was planning on trying to make it, but i am going to barnwell for mega run next weekend and probably couldn't take the time off work to go. wish i would have saved up alittle sick time. maybe next year.

txlopes
02-27-2009, 09:30 PM
all i was trying to fid was install info on the fox steering damper and relocation bracket. mine came in with no instructions are parts list and looks like it may be missing parts. but apparently because the relocate bracket is poly performance they removed the post. I am hoping to run in to robar on the trails one day and whoop his a$$.

Esquared
02-28-2009, 08:02 AM
Hey Esquared & txlopes... Will you guys be joining us: http://www.texassizejeepmeet.com/

Not sure. Me and the boys have a camping trip planned for earlier that month and don't know if we will make it out twice.:beer:

owtdorz
03-03-2009, 08:45 AM
I got banned for working for a no-supporting vendor.
Chrysler!
How can that be non-supporting?
They built it. Isn't that a supporting vendor?
Anyway I was not even trying to sell anything.
All I was there doing was helping to give insight into owner issues and part numbers if I could help as well as any TSB or other bulletins that come out or in the works.
I am glad I found this place and feels the same way about JK-Forum.
If anyone needs help with part numbers or bulletins, feel free to pm me and I will see what I can do.

thebigtman
03-03-2009, 08:47 AM
Chrysler!
All I was there doing was helping to give insight into owner issues and part numbers if I could help as well as any TSB or other bulletins that come out or in the works.
If anyone needs help with part numbers or bulletins, feel free to pm me and I will see what I can do.

That's rough right there. Welcome aboard! :beer:

N2rock
03-03-2009, 08:50 AM
Chrysler!

Yeah the salesman that sold us my wife's JK, also owns a JK and goes wheeling. So I referred him to JKF (back when I was a member). He didn't try to sell anyone anything, just wanted to talk about mods and wheeling. But Eddie found out the guy worked for a dealership and banned him. Sheesh! The guy just wanted to talk Jeep and wheeling

s10x1000
03-06-2009, 12:06 AM
I didnt know about any of this I just started to notice people were dropping like flies over there and I had know idea and when I tried to ask the thread got locked, that was a little while back. Well at least I know if they piss me off I can just post 9's all over the place to get them back.

HITMONEY
03-06-2009, 12:39 AM
JKOwners... One State At A Time.

Riverkid
03-06-2009, 09:33 AM

LOL that's some funny stuff.
:):D:beer:

CONVICT
03-06-2009, 09:41 AM
JKOwners... One State At A Time.

And province, nation wide mofo. :thefinger:

owtdorz
03-11-2009, 11:50 AM
I just got banned from JK Forum Group in facebook.
:bounce::bounce::thefinger::thefinger:

Grant211
03-11-2009, 12:36 PM
I just got banned from JK Forum Group in facebook.
:bounce::bounce::thefinger::thefinger:

Project jk is on Facebook too?

N2rock
03-11-2009, 01:46 PM
hahaha... Now that's just funny! What a bunch of dweebs!

Renee10
03-13-2009, 07:34 PM
You joined a very good group of banned people, including me. I got banned the first time because I knew someone else, yes just because I knew someone, the second time was because I posted the link to the flyer and web-site for the Texas Size Jeep Meet. WOL is not worth my time.

RODICON
03-13-2009, 08:57 PM
They dont like me. Scew them.

GOWREVER
03-19-2009, 10:36 AM
I posted a picture a bunch of times of there as a joke. Cause it was funny, of course and I got this PM from a moderator that I was post padding and that I should stop. I started a thread about it and 3 or 4 moderators went into that forum and started bashing. I'm not sure I want to get banned though, I love talking **** to those guys..............:stirthepot:

GOWREVER
03-19-2009, 09:41 PM
Wow I killed a thread, cool... I think I may have done enough to get banned. I accused eddie of censorship.

N2rock
03-20-2009, 07:25 AM
Wow I killed a thread, cool... I think I may have done enough to get banned. I accused eddie of censorship.

Oh no- Censorship? Can't be! Actually, since he is self appointed dictator of his little piece of internet real estate, it's not censorship.

BTW- if you accused him of that, your days there are numbered.

GOWREVER
03-20-2009, 08:34 AM
Oh no- Censorship? Can't be! Actually, since he is self appointed dictator of his little piece of internet real estate, it's not censorship.

BTW- if you accused him of that, your days there are numbered.

That's exactly what I did, I went to post and "A Moderator will first have to approve your post before it can be viewed." I sent an email asking what I did wrong.

"Censorship is the suppression of speech or deletion of communicative material which may be considered objectionable, harmful or sensitive, as determined by a censor."

JK-5
04-09-2009, 03:00 PM
I joined that forum several days ago, and I have never waited soooo long to have an account activated. Anyhow, there is a lot of info there but only on their sponsors. I'll be checking back and forth, as I haven't had a cause for concern, but reminds of another site that got over inflated with sponsors

Offroadworld - the Cali chapter got tired of members getting banned and all defected over a few days. :laughing:

karnuvore
04-09-2009, 05:46 PM
MERGE!!!!! This thread is far too interesting. Make it boring!!

karnuvore
04-09-2009, 05:48 PM
"Censorship is the suppression of speech or deletion of communicative material which may be considered objectionable, harmful or sensitive, as determined by a censor."

Yeah.....That works. On a LOTTA levels.