DUMONT DUNES Pres. day weekend [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: DUMONT DUNES Pres. day weekend

100dollarman
02-08-2009, 11:15 PM
Team HUNDY and the So_Cal_Rubis are going to camp at Dumont Dunes this long weekend (Fri-Mon)

I am going to take the sandrail and the JK and maybe more stuff!

Anyone else want to meet up and camp or just spend the day out there with us? Lots of good wheelin' and plenty to do!

It'll be a fun weekend! They charge $40 for a holiday weekend out there (DO NOT get me started) but I may have some extra passes to get you in for free- let me know.

Post up if you can make it!

:beer::beer::beer:

so_calif_rubi
02-09-2009, 08:51 PM
This is going to be great,Our first sand thingy.To bad me tires suck,but the :beer: will be flowing,so i'am good.:grinpimp::laughing:

airric00
02-09-2009, 09:01 PM
This is going to be great,Our frist sand thingy.To bad me tires suck,but the :beer: will be flowing so mine good.:grinpimp::laughing:

Actually ask hundy how I burned him up the dunes on AT's!! LOL.. Air down and you will do better than the guys on MT's.. :D

100dollarman
02-09-2009, 09:49 PM
Airric is right about one thing.....and mistaken about another thing.

The smoother tread actually works better in the sand- correct.

The other thing about burning me up the dunes- the boy is delerious!:thefinger: Must be the altitude!!!:shaking::thefinger:

I plugged the trailer in for ya today so it will charge the batteries.:beer:

It'll be fun- I promise!!!:D

RiggerMike
02-09-2009, 09:54 PM
Volleyball. Vegas. :thefinger::beer:

Gunny
02-10-2009, 02:14 PM
You guys have fun , I have to work.

PUDDLZ
02-10-2009, 03:34 PM
This is going to be great,Our frist sand thingy.To bad me tires suck,but the :beer: will be flowing so mine good.:grinpimp::laughing:

Here is my 2 cents, 2 wheel drive and turn off your ESP for full throttle experence, Pismo I couldn't firure why he was whooping my a s s that was why... :bawling::bawling::bawling::thefinger:

Tycoon
02-10-2009, 04:04 PM
Damn!, Thought I took a lot of trips, you have somethin planned every weekend man. Love to make this but be out shootin in Nevada those days. Next time.

airric00
02-10-2009, 06:17 PM
Airric is right about one thing.....and mistaken about another thing.

The smoother tread actually works better in the sand- correct.

The other thing about burning me up the dunes- the boy is delerious!:thefinger: Must be the altitude!!!:shaking::thefinger:

I plugged the trailer in for ya today so it will charge the batteries.:beer:

It'll be fun- I promise!!!:D

Okay Okay.. Just the one you got stuck on and I jumped over top of you!.. Wait Kat was driving!! :D

Riverkid
02-11-2009, 05:51 AM
Damn!, Thought I took a lot of trips, you have somethin planned every weekend man. Love to make this but be out shootin in Nevada those days. Next time.

Headed to Front Sight?

100dollarman
02-11-2009, 09:00 AM
cant wait!!!

100dollarman
02-11-2009, 09:09 AM
Havin' FUN at Dumont!

Tycoon
02-11-2009, 10:26 AM
Headed to Front Sight?

Yuuuup. :beret:

Tycoon
02-11-2009, 10:30 AM
Havin' FUN at Dumont!

Damn....I gotta get one o' those. The buggy that is.