I think the UN is trying to close down our trails now... [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: I think the UN is trying to close down our trails now...

yoda13
09-30-2011, 06:44 PM
Check out this article I just came across...

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/09/30/un-seeks-to-raise-stakes-in-world-climate-regulations/?test=latestnews

This is the part that gave me serious pause and cause for contemplation...

"--sweeping changes in land use, and the extensive use of forestry projects to cut emissions, known in UN-speak as LULUCF, for “land use, land-use change and forestry. (The accompanying technical paper that sets out national commitments says that the U.S. will “undertake a comprehensive, land-based approach that takes advantage of the broadest array” of actions."

That paragraph surely attacks off highway vehicle use I would think...

Maybe I misread it, but I surely do not think so...:shaking:

Just thought I would make everyone aware...

Uncle Sams Misguided Child
09-30-2011, 08:06 PM
Fucktards all of them. Forcing airlines and merchant ships to buy "carbon credits". It is all a scam so that some people can get paid. Hmmm Al Gore is one of them. Will probably be the first environmental billionaire.:pissed:

STUPIDFACE
09-30-2011, 08:14 PM
I didnt even read the shit and i know i dont like it. Anything having to do with the UN is bullshit. Kick them out of the country.

bnb2010
09-30-2011, 08:24 PM
Fuck the UN. We need to kick those asswipes out of the US. Maybe they need staging areas for the blue helmets and off roaders are more of a threat (or thread if you are JKRuss).

fishgutz
10-01-2011, 06:10 PM
Bubba Clinton started trying to ram UN Agenda 21 down our throats after the senate refused to ratify the treaty. He did so by creating the Presidents Council on Sustainable Development. Obama ave t steroids. HUD, DOT, and the EPA are trying to bribe cash strapped regions with our money to sign on to "sustainable development" plans that obliterate property rights and local elected government control of local lans use.
Liberals support Agenda 21 because it leaves the land of the wealthy and ruling class alone while taking absolute control over all other land use.
I would be surprised if before long it became illegal to pull you car over into the grass along a road to avoid causing a wreck if your car stalls.

JKCTAZ
10-01-2011, 06:16 PM
Are you threadening me? This is just another money maker for someone. Freedom is eroding under our feet at this very moment.:shaking:

yoda13
10-01-2011, 08:29 PM
I am glad to see that I am not the only one that found this greatly upsetting...:pissed:

Dancin Dan
10-01-2011, 08:33 PM
YO, UN...

Don't thread me, brah.:thefinger:

Muvovr
10-01-2011, 09:23 PM
Freedom is eroding under our feet at this very moment.:shaking:

It's the US Govt boys. We fund the UN. I find it insulting how much land the US govt owns and controls. It's sickening.....

and yes freedom is going away......

JaysJK
10-02-2011, 07:55 PM
It's the US Govt boys. We fund the UN. I find it insulting how much land the US govt owns and controls. It's sickening.....

and yes freedom is going away......

I was going to mention that.

I say we quit funding the UN and see how the rest of world keeps it together. Let someone else foot the bill to keep this planet's inhabitants from blowing itself to shit.