The Ultimate Floor Liner [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: The Ultimate Floor Liner

StubEXrube
02-05-2009, 10:15 PM
If anyone is interested in new floor liners, these appear to offer everything that others fail to. I know that many are less than happy with some of the characteristics of the others (expensive, cheaply made, fly out with doors off, don't fit well, etc).

http://www.quadratec.com/showcases/quadratec_floor_mats/default.php

Also, if anyone gets these or has them already, please post up opinion or feedback.

Rubydak
02-05-2009, 10:29 PM
I'm going to order these first thing in the AM.:)

StubEXrube
02-05-2009, 10:53 PM
I'm going to order these first thing in the AM.:)

Cool. These look like the bomb, compared to the Huskys and the Catch-Alls. Man I would love to have these, but can't justify until mine wear out- (or girl-friend approved...they fly out:laughing:).

Rubydak- Post up what you think of them when you get them installed.

ONLYSUPER
02-06-2009, 04:59 AM
Yea let us know if they are heavy enough to stay in place and the fitment.:smokin:

Grant211
02-06-2009, 05:32 AM
i saw those in the new quadratec magazine... they look pretty stout.... If i didn't have the mopar slush mats, i'd be odering those.

txlopes
02-06-2009, 06:59 AM
looked at these last night and decided i would wait allittle while. woke up this morning and went ahead and ordered the rear.

RotorHead
02-06-2009, 07:23 AM
I have these and I've also had the Husky's. Let me start by saying, there is no comparison.

These things weigh about 3 or 4 times as much as the husky's and are designed much better. They're more like rubber, but still rigid enough to keep their shape. They also allow the mud, water, sand to drop below your feet so you don't just keep kicking it around.

I highly recommend these. I also have a set of Husky's to get rid of if anybody wants an inferior set of mats. :beer:

These mats are made for Quadratec by Rugged Ridge. Mine actually have the Rugged Ridge emblem on them.

BLACK JK
02-06-2009, 08:19 AM
one of the first things i got. yes, just like the rugged ridge. awesome mat. period. i'll get the RR link....

http://www.jeep4x4center.com/product-information.asp?number=12920.01

J. Kickerman
02-06-2009, 08:31 AM
Those look good. Damn I just got the mopar ones from AllThingsJeep. Oh well.

JR
02-06-2009, 03:34 PM
These look good. I'd replace my Husky Liners with these...if they had em for my WJ.

LIFTED&LOADED
02-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Just mine in and gave my mopar set to my little brother. Mats are perfect and should be an OEM item they fit and look that good. Iam a happy man.

Richie Rich
02-10-2009, 12:02 PM
Just mine in and gave my mopar set to my little brother. Mats are perfect and should be an OEM item they fit and look that good. Iam a happy man.

Congratulations....can you post up some pics. Can you also post up more pics of your Jeep in your Avatar. That Blue is looking sick and its what I'm considering for my next build.

brunosjk
02-10-2009, 02:14 PM
Got them, Rugged Ridge flavor. Same thing and they are nice

Rugged Ridge - Alloy USA
02-16-2009, 07:55 AM
Glad you guys are liking them! If any of your buddies ask, in addition to JK liners in both 2 and 4 door flavor, we've got TJ liners, and coming soon YJ / CJ liners.

HITMONEY
02-16-2009, 09:22 AM
I think I am going to give theses a try.. I have the Husky's now but the front ones are in bad shape.

And does the rear cargo area one have provision for the factory sub-woofer??

And is their a sponsor of JKO that sells these??

dcj090
02-16-2009, 09:50 AM
I just put these in on Friday the 13th and they are awesome with a great fit and great looks. My wife did not know that I ordered them. I told her to take my JEEP to the store. She got back and when she walked by she said, Nice floor liners you a**. She said they looked good. It is also proven that I can order some stuff and she don't even know. He He! I guess she approved. I also ordered a front bar which is on back order. I hope she is as nice on this next purchase. Keep Jeepin!:thefinger:

terrahawk
02-16-2009, 11:10 AM
Please buy lots of these, it will help me keep a PE reactor up and running and help pay my bills!:grinpimp:

Rugged Ridge - Alloy USA
02-16-2009, 11:35 AM
And does the rear cargo area one have provision for the factory sub-woofer??

Yes. There is a section that can be cut out to fit around the sub-woofer, in Jeeps so equipped.

atmotocrosser
02-26-2009, 07:53 AM
Those are really nice but unfortunately I just bought a set of slush mats two days ago.