Stubby Front Bumper [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Stubby Front Bumper

KRAZY AZ HELL
02-04-2009, 04:48 PM
As well as being a jeep fanatic, my family and I own and operate an aluminum foundry and machine shop in Denver, Colorado, called “Aberle Industrial MFG. INC.” (aberleindustrialmanufacturing.com) We are in the process of building a stubby front winch mount bumper, and there are some pretty cool features about it as well. Some of the benefits of the bumper include, using the factory fog lights. It also has a built in winch mounting plate, and integrated aluminum fairlead for synthetic line, or rollers can be bolted to it with ease for cable. In addition the bumper will be cast out of the strongest aluminum alloys for the benefit of having the strength of a one-piece construction. And yes being aluminum, I’m sure you are skeptical about its strength, but aluminum is the same strength as steel pound for pound. And it will be close to the same weight as most stubby steel bumpers so a lack of strength is out of the question. Also it has the best angles for approach and departure so climbing those steep rocky hills is simple. But the best part is that it is a nice addition to any jeep jk running stock to 40 inch tires, it looks great, and will come in a variety of colors.

I’m just trying to see if there is anybody is interested in something like this, because a bumper is not the only thing that we can manufacture. We can do anything from lift kits to any accessory needed for a 4X4 and everything in-between. And aluminum is not the only metal we handle. Check out our website at aberleindustrialmanufacturing.com. Thanks, and let me know if there is any other stuff that u have been thinking of that would be a cool thing to add to the JK.

I’ll get some pics as soon as possible.

Seth

casaintsfan
02-04-2009, 05:29 PM
lets see it!!!
sounds like a nice product, i can think of alot of things for the jk. i just can't afford anything right now.
bumpers, rock rails/steps, skid plates, hi-lift mounts, tube doors, Co2 mounts, cb mounts, and racks, and i'm sure there are a ton of other things you could build for the jk.

i'll test all these out for you if you want. :D

let's see some pics

Larry

bfj aka tambil
02-04-2009, 06:17 PM
and don't forget to contact Lance and become a sponser of this site! It is beyond reasonable, and will add alot to your credibility around here.

bodyguy
02-04-2009, 07:43 PM
Sounds interesting, I would like to see some pictures