Filler panel for front fender [Archive] - : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Filler panel for front fender

01-27-2009, 11:17 PM
Anyone know where in the USA to buy this filler panel that goes between the front fender and bumper on the Australian Wrangler?

01-27-2009, 11:33 PM
Thats not a filler panel. Thats the front bumper itself which is designed that way due to Australia design laws. Do a litle more of a research on the forum because if im not wrong my very first post was about asking were to find that bumper.

Actually here it is

RoCk-NeSs MoNsTeR
01-27-2009, 11:38 PM
AEV's bumper kinda does what your looking for. Plus you get the added protection of a STEEL bumper and a place to mount a winch.

01-28-2009, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the info. I guess I should have searched the forums harder. Seeing the pics from your link makes it easier to see it's the bumper. Thanks again.