GEAR INSTALL SHOP...recommendations please!! [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: GEAR INSTALL SHOP...recommendations please!!

ucfavenger
01-19-2009, 06:55 AM
looking for a reputable and affordable shop to install 5.13's front and rear with an arb locker in the front....

any and all advice is greatly appreciated!! thanks in advance.

btw: i live in orlando, but travel to fort lauderdale all the time for work. So far i have quotes from Jeepersden and fourwheel parts in orlando.

Grant211
01-19-2009, 07:14 AM
looking for a reputable and affordable shop to install 5.13's front and rear with an arb locker in the front....

btw: i live in orlando, but travel to fort lauderdale all the time for work. So far i have quotes from Jeepersden and fourwheel parts in orlando.

can't help ya with a place, but what type of quotes did you get?

HITMONEY
01-19-2009, 08:56 AM

For drive line work..

http://jeeptalk.net/index.php?showtopic=12232

Best there is down here... bar none.

Jason
01-19-2009, 09:56 AM
If you go up to Jacksonville, then hit Overbuilt Customs and talk to Brad Wilkins. He did all the work on my Jeep and has insane talent. Go to his website to check out the Jeeps he's built.
www.overbuiltcustoms.com

ucfavenger
01-19-2009, 10:15 AM
For drive line work..

http://jeeptalk.net/index.php?showtopic=12232

Best there is down here... bar none.

ahhh...great information!! i actually know some of the poeple on the forum link you sent me who have used them...

i am going to give him a call later on.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ucfavenger
01-19-2009, 10:18 AM
If you go up to Jacksonville, then hit Overbuilt Customs and talk to Brad Wilkins. He did all the work on my Jeep and has insane talent. Go to his website to check out the Jeeps he's built.
www.overbuiltcustoms.com

thanks!! if my other options dont work out...this is def an option.

Jason
01-19-2009, 10:47 AM
thanks!! if my other options dont work out...this is def an option.

No sweat...just gives you someone else if you feel like drivin' north. :)

FARMBOY
01-27-2009, 08:31 AM
We do gear installs. Im not sure if it is a feasible traveling distance. Feel free to give us a call. 239.337.5438

-Jesse

HITMONEY
01-27-2009, 09:08 AM
We do gear installs. Im not sure if it is a feasible traveling distance. Feel free to give us a call. 239.337.5438

-Jesse

Look at that.. I must be slow not to have noticed a Florida based sponsor of JKO!

:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Looks like you do alot of trucks... I am in the market for a 4x4 Dually.. I'll remember you if i get one.

FARMBOY
01-27-2009, 10:18 AM
Look at that.. I must be slow not to have noticed a Florida based sponsor of JKO!

:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Looks like you do alot of trucks... I am in the market for a 4x4 Dually.. I'll remember you if i get one.

Thanks :smokin: You are not the slow one, that is all me. I just signed up for JKowners today. I came over from Pirate where I have been a member since '05.

Our history is based mainly around 1tons trucks, solid axle conversions, etc. However, lately we have been getting a lot of all makes of Jeeps coming through here, and have become anxious to spread our wings.

Back at ya :beer:

- Jesse

ucfavenger
01-28-2009, 02:52 PM

-Jesse

Thanks Farmboy...

I will check out your website.