Recall Notice [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Recall Notice

Da Kine
11-05-2007, 10:04 PM
Got a recall notice today concerning the brakes on my 07 JK.
Keep an eye out for your notice.

Krunchytaco
11-06-2007, 04:45 AM
Yep...Just got one in the mail too!!:shaking:

steve&2jc's
11-06-2007, 05:54 AM
I just had mine in yesterday for this. It only took about 20 minutes for them to do once they got it in.

OnlyInMyJeep
11-06-2007, 07:13 AM
Can you give a little more information as to what this is? I know a while back I took mine in for service and they did a flash but that was months ago.

venom
11-06-2007, 09:08 AM
This is a reflash for the ABS computer to deal with a possible braking delay when coasting uphill.

neil17
01-14-2008, 07:43 PM
have any of you guys had problems with your JK after getting it looked at for its G40 recall?

Just curious because I got my G40 recall finally looked at this past Tuesday and all of a sudden today I experienced what they call the "Stall bug." It's just upsetting cause everything was going perfect until I got this recall fixed. Now i'm starting to think that getting my JK flashed just opened up a new problem.

BigO
01-14-2008, 07:48 PM
have any of you guys had problems with your JK after getting it looked at for its G40 recall?

Just curious because I got my G40 recall finally looked at this past Tuesday and all of a sudden today I experienced what they call the "Stall bug." It's just upsetting cause everything was going perfect until I got this recall fixed. Now i'm starting to think that getting my JK flashed just opened up a new problem.

How many miles do you have on your Jeep? Chances are, the stall was gonna happen sooner or later. Mine happened at around 3,000 miles, then again at around 5,000 before I took it in for the stall recall. I'd say it's just a coincidence that it happened when it did.

neil17
01-14-2008, 07:50 PM
I have roughly 7000 miles on her. Does this stall just randomly happen or does it become a "regular" sort of thing?

BigO
01-14-2008, 07:59 PM
I have roughly 7000 miles on her. Does this stall just randomly happen or does it become a "regular" sort of thing?

I think it's random. It hasn't happened to me again since the recall work. Take it back to your dealer & tell'em to hook you up with recall G25.

Landshark
01-14-2008, 08:38 PM
do you have any pics of yer Rubi? I'm interested in the mods youve done to get some ideas for mine if you dont mind.

BigO
01-14-2008, 08:44 PM
do you have any pics of yer Rubi? I'm interested in the mods youve done to get some ideas for mine if you dont mind.

Here's a couple of older pics from one of my previous posts. The only thing missing is the Raingler nets on the rear.

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=192

Now, back to your regularly scheduled recall thread. :D