Let me introduce myself: 4WheelinWithPride [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Let me introduce myself: 4WheelinWithPride

4WheelinWithPride
11-03-2007, 08:01 PM
Hey, my name is Mike. I'm from Ocean Gate, New Jersey (by the shore). I have a black 07 Rubicon Unlimited with the softtop.

I purchased chrome tubular sidesteps from Mopar, chrome grill overlay, mesh inserts, Reese trailer hitch w/ weight distribution kit. Planning on purchasing a Hesco supercharger for her in a year or so.

Before I had my JK, I had an 02 TJ S.E. (the crappy 4 cyclinder). It was the 4x4 edition. It had American Racing wheels on her (the hot wheels style, don't remember name of 'em), a 5 speed manual transmission and softop. Suprisingly, I never got stuck in the mud with her then again I wasn't the one doing stupid stuf with her either.

In my spare time, I do BMX racing (racing on a 20 inch bicycle). A ton of fun, you can never get too old for this sport. I race on an all dirt track but the turns are paved so you don't slip when it's wet.

Here's a url for the track.

http://cjbmx.org/

I am planning to be an archetect and hopefully design Jeeps. If I don't make the job, than well....:bawling:

My opinion on Hummers:

If I wanted a Hummer, I'd ask your sister :laughing:
I honostly hate hummers, except for the Humvee, I don't know if they are made by Hummer but the Humvee is pretty cool.

luigi0523
11-04-2007, 06:43 AM
WELCOME! and HOWDY! from Golden Colorado :)

michaelkern
11-05-2007, 10:04 AM
Welcome to the group.

Gib
11-06-2007, 03:50 PM
Welcome. Just one question. Could you have possibly chosen a longer screen-name?

4WheelinWithPride
11-06-2007, 04:10 PM
Welcome. Just one question. Could you have possibly chosen a longer screen-name?

:laughing: :laughing: Hey, I probally could have, but I like the one I choose