JKOwners Forum banner

Jeepless newbie

1K views 19 replies 17 participants last post by  4x4x4 
#1 ·
But not for too much longer, hopefully. I figured I'd stop lurking and register. Mostly still doing research right now on what I want, and am planning on buying a JK this summer or fall. I'm one of those people... the ones who are on the fence of 2011 vs. 2012. It'll be an 11 for sure if I get impatient. And with an older car that has no AC and isn't a Jeep, it's getting real hard to wait.

This forum is great. :beer: to you all.

#6 ·
Welcome to jkowners. :beer:

#8 · (Edited)
Thanks! :)

Well, the whole waiting thing... the main thing is if something else goes wrong with current car, I'll have to replace it. If it keeps running, I have the option of waiting if I want. I don't have a car payment right now either, so that's more money to save. But yeah, patience is the big thing and I'll probably get impatient long before the 12s hit the lots.

#12 ·
I'd say wait until the fall when the 2012 model comes out. The new 3.6L Pentastar motor will be a vast improvement over the current 3.8L 205 hp motor.

Oh ... btw... welcome to JKO

#19 ·
LOL. Congrats. :beer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.