New Zealand [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: New Zealand

stevenmac
04-25-2007, 01:55 PM
Hi (or Kiora) from Down Under,

The JK has just become available in New Zealand, so I have sold my TJ to enable myself to put in an order. I have ordered a Black 2dr Rubicon. It will be pretty much stock, however I will accessorise it in time.

I have a wait in front of me and don't expect to take delivery till late June 2007... so till then I'll just have to be patient.

Steven

MichaelW
04-25-2007, 02:14 PM
You are a patient man!

Welcome to the site. At least you'll have a pretty good laundry list of goodies to add once your new JK arrives.

Living Still
04-28-2007, 11:40 PM
Hey welcome to the forum! I bet you are really excited to be getting your JK. I hope your wait is short lived so you can start taking advantage of all the beautiful NZ scenery! I was there in December of 2005 and I must say I had trouble jumping on the plane to head back to the states. There is some great scenery here as well, but the southern island has so much nature to offer it's mind boggling. I am hoping that in a year or two I will be able to go down there on a study abroad program for a while. With all of that habitat I can imagine NZ putting a lot of limitations on where you can go in a Jeep. Am I right about this one or?

-Living Still