Body clips, fender rivets and other body assembly items [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Body clips, fender rivets and other body assembly items

MichaelW
10-28-2007, 03:17 PM
I just thought I'd mention that the other day while in the local Napa auto parts store I found those fender rivets that re-attach our front two fender halves together. There was like 25 of the rivets in a package for $6.99.

They also carry those push styled plastic panel connectors that could suffice as a trail fix or maybe even long term for holding the fender back on after you trail modified it.

They had a bunch of other plastic do-dahs on this display. Just thought I'd mention it as for whatever reason and as many times as I've been in Napa, I'd never seen these before.

RedRockJK
10-28-2007, 08:28 PM
Thanks Michael. I know a lot of times when Auto Zone or the other places don't have a part I need, NAPA does. :)

TG426
10-18-2010, 03:56 PM
I found this post from a few years ago so I figured I would reply to it...
I purchased the Auveco nylon rivets for the stock flares but I cannot figure out how to get them to stay in. I tried to push the rod in but it doesnt do anything but slide through and the whole piece falls back out the hole in the fender. Almost lookslike it should have a molly screw action and expand inside the opening.

Anyone replace these?

(tough trying to write this with out sounding too perverted :grinpimp:)