Durhamtown Trip Jan 16-18 weekend [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Durhamtown Trip Jan 16-18 weekend

WRANGLERV8
12-16-2008, 09:29 AM
We will be having a trip to Durhamtown Offroad park the weekend of Jan 16th.
Please post up if you are coming.
here is their website.

http://www.durhamtown.com/

ALSO,I NEED TO GET NUMBERS OF HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BE COMING AND WANT A CABIN TO GET US A GROUP RATE.
i NEED TO KNOW WHO IS COMING, WHEN YOU WILL GET THERE, AND WHAT NIGHTS YOU WILL BE STAYING.

they are willing to take us around and show us the best trails. it's a HUGE place!

also, THERE IS NIGHT WHEELING!!!!

EDIT:

I spoke to Mike, the owner, today. He was looking forward to us coming up.
I brought up some questions to him and he is willing to work with us on the times.
the website is their summer trail times.
The trail system is open from 9:00 am 5;00 pm for day rides get dark at 5:30 in Jan night rides will be open until 11:00pm for us. it can't be any later due to local ordinance.
Cost is $20/vehicle including driver $5 / passenger
This includes all trails in the 4x4 park area
night rides for trucks and atvs cost is $ 15/ vehicle $5 /passenger the atv v park is open as well for night rides
(he lowered the night ride price)

fuel availability: they do have BP 93 octane fuel on site gas also 7 miles away in town

I asked about specific requirements:
Fire extinguishers required

no one vehicle may ride alone

they do have torches and welder and shop

theydo have something for all vehicles and by passes for all extremes

Not much rock on the trails They do have a natural boulder area, mud, hill climbs, off camber, gullies

Mike can guide us and they do have trail maps.

hope this helps!

RotorHead
12-16-2008, 10:02 AM
Georgia Trail Riders is having a run at Morris Mountain the same weekend. I'll probably end up going with them if I get to go at all.

WRANGLERV8
12-16-2008, 10:10 AM
Georgia Trail Riders is having a run at Morris Mountain the same weekend. I'll probably end up going with them if I get to go at all.

10-4. I understand. If something changes,just let me know.