Panhandle 4x [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Panhandle 4x

Poor Boy
10-26-2007, 05:03 AM
I'm moving from Europe back stateside. I've been away awhile.

i won't have my rig back until March - April, but i want to start a thread for FL jeepers to chime in with their clubs and trail rides.

i'll be available to help wrench from the middle of nov through december. turn around is fairplay :thefinger:

Poor Boy
03-17-2008, 08:13 PM
alright. i'm back from det, and i finally have my jeep back. i'm itching for some trail runs. who's out there?

wanderingtrail
03-18-2008, 05:43 AM
I am, but availability to trail ride is very limited. I have a little one at home, so he takes all my spare time at the moment. Which base you at? I'm over on NASP.

Ron

Poor Boy
03-18-2008, 08:10 AM
I am, but availability to trail ride is very limited. I have a little one at home, so he takes all my spare time at the moment. Which base you at? I'm over on NASP.

Ron

i'm also at NASP. i was going to try to get down to eglin this weekend. i've heard it's a pretty good time, particularly after the rain we are supposed to see.

-kurt!

wanderingtrail
03-18-2008, 06:59 PM
If you swing down John Tower rd, mines the red airocked JK by the fence.

Ron

Poor Boy
03-18-2008, 09:33 PM
If you swing down John Tower rd, mines the red airocked JK by the fence.

Ron

i'll see if i can't duck out for a couple minutes to scope it out tomorrow. i'm not real familiar with the base yet (the squadron just got back from NAF el centro)

are you up for an Eglin run sat? i've dropped lines on three forums, and got a bite on The Other JK Forum...

do you have a local shop? i spoke with Enhanced Offroad today, seemed like an alright guy. i do most of my wrenching myself, but i'd rather purchase locally than online.

wanderingtrail
03-19-2008, 05:30 AM
My local shop is my garage. I do most of my ordering on line through a few friends that own businesses. No run for me, I'm moving 15cuyds of dirt to level out a backyard.

Ron

Poor Boy
03-19-2008, 09:28 AM
yeah, that's what i mean. for ordering. i'll do my own work (aside from diffs)

too bad you can't go on a run this weekend. i'm hoping this weather will make things real messy.