Sirius satelite mounting [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Sirius satelite mounting

afoulk
11-29-2008, 07:09 PM
where do most of you guys have your Sirius satelite mounted? I have one of the old Starmates that I'd like to mount somewhere, just looking for ideas. Thinking of running a audio cable from it to the aux. port in the front of my factory radio. Oh, and how do the top and lower dash panels in the center come out?

jacktuttle
11-29-2008, 09:04 PM
where do most of you guys have your Sirius satelite mounted? I have one of the old Starmates that I'd like to mount somewhere, just looking for ideas. Thinking of running a audio cable from it to the aux. port in the front of my factory radio. Oh, and how do the top and lower dash panels in the center come out?

For the top use a large flat blade screw driver on either side on the top. It comes up very easy. You can use the same on the lower panel. It pops out from the top part then put it back a little then up and out. The bottom of the lower panel has tabs the sit into the bottom and clips at the top. Both come off vary easy. After that a few screws will take it the rest of the way apart.