Video of Johnson Valley [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Video of Johnson Valley

MrBash
11-26-2008, 01:02 PM
I went out to Johnson Valley yesterday and on my way there I spoted Hundy's JK (100DollarMan) on the 18 HWY next to the Lucerne Valley memorial Park right around 11:30am. I was running late so I didn't have a chance to stop and bother him a little to come wheeling with us.
Here's a short 5 minute video of our trip yesterday.

Video of Johnson Valley (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDFAJ8ccHIY)

NO Jk;s in this one...just wheeling shooting and eating.

SDMF
11-26-2008, 01:18 PM
What trails did you do?

MrBash
11-26-2008, 01:30 PM
What trails did you do?

We didn't run any trails. We just went all over the place climbing anything that looked interesting.

100dollarman
11-26-2008, 01:58 PM
Sorry I missed ya, BASH! nice vid.

PUDDLZ
11-26-2008, 02:22 PM
By the SOUNDS of the VIDO it sounds like your friend was running a FULL TRACTION lift, watch the first two climbs.:thefinger:

MrBash
11-26-2008, 02:42 PM
By the SOUNDS of the VIDO it sounds like your friend was running a FULL TRACTION lift, watch the first two climbs.:thefinger:

I don't know what he's running. It's a 1988 with leaf spring suspension. I'm headed back out there soon though. Probably December 7th. I'll post up to get a few Jk's together. We're going to run Bullfrog Trail with my 33's and open diffs :thefinger:. Hundy I'm coming for ya...:beer:

MrBash
11-26-2008, 02:43 PM
VIDO:thefinger:

FUNNY! I type too fast!

jkpirate
11-26-2008, 07:23 PM
Wheeling and burning powder :thefinger:

Eugene
11-26-2008, 11:20 PM

I have a FT lift and I said the same thing. But when it stops squeeking thats is when you begin to worry:laughing2:

chromedome
11-27-2008, 08:31 AM
Ya Know with all the fire power we have as 4 wheelers you'd think more trails would be open!... just a thought :vader:

jacktuttle
11-27-2008, 10:52 AM
Ya Know with all the fire power we have as 4 wheelers you'd think more trails would be open!... just a thought :vader:

That is a very evil thought!!!!!!!!! :shaking:

Billy_Goat
12-03-2008, 05:32 AM
Youtube says "This video has been removed by the user. "

MrBash
12-03-2008, 07:35 AM
Youtube says "This video has been removed by the user. "

I'm reworking it. We were shooting on private property but the way the video is set up you will think that we're shooting in Johnson Valley...pistols and rifles are not allowed in Johnson Valley; I don' want people to get the wrong idea then take their pistols and start shooting all over Johnson Valley if you know what I mean. And I really don't want people to think I'm breaking the rules of OHV areas; I don't break em I just bend em!

Anyway, it'll be back up later....

Billy_Goat
12-03-2008, 04:40 PM
I'm reworking it. We were shooting on private property but the way the video is set up you will think that we're shooting in Johnson Valley...pistols and rifles are not allowed in Johnson Valley; I don' want people to get the wrong idea then take their pistols and start shooting all over Johnson Valley if you know what I mean. And I really don't want people to think I'm breaking the rules of OHV areas; I don't break em I just bend em!

Anyway, it'll be back up later....

I figured that was the reason. The last thing anyone should do is put illegal activity on Youtube :)