Black Friday Deals? [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Black Friday Deals?

NE Wrangling
11-24-2008, 06:32 PM
Anyone having any Black Friday deals? Particularlly on Shocks and 3" springs? Poly ?

beagsjeep
11-25-2008, 11:59 AM
YA WHAT'S UP...:thefinger:

Grant211
11-25-2008, 04:44 PM
all i know is www.blackfriday.info

as far as jeep stuff... don't know of any off hand...

NE Wrangling
11-25-2008, 06:22 PM
Yeah the wifey has been telling me for about 2 weeks she is going to be out all day on Friday with the kids because it's black friday. I told it was a crock of shart until I read up on it. Wondered if it was something targeted to attack the minds of women into beleiving deals will be best on this day or if we could get in on it. Hey it was worth a try wasn't it?

JR
11-26-2008, 08:57 AM
Yeah the wifey has been telling me for about 2 weeks she is going to be out all day on Friday with the kids because it's black friday. I told it was a crock of shart until I read up on it. Wondered if it was something targeted to attack the minds of women into beleiving deals will be best on this day or if we could get in on it. Hey it was worth a try wasn't it?

Yeah the mall over here is opening at like 4am and has insane sales going on.

PIG
11-26-2008, 10:51 AM
Anyone having any Black Friday deals? Particularlly on Shocks and 3" springs? Poly ?

If you are an existing customer and have a valid email address on file with our company you should be receiving a newsletter today from us that has a coupon code on it.... Its only valid for a limited time. PM if you qualify and don't get it.