So this is where... [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: So this is where...

AvnxScout
01-24-2011, 07:34 AM
I was wondering where everyone ran off too. It has been very very quiet over on the other site in NorCal.

HOGGSTATUS
01-24-2011, 07:55 AM
I was wondering where everyone ran off too. It has been very very quiet over on the other site in NorCal.

Yep!! Welcome home Ray!! Glad your here don't run off again!! Hahahaha!! Jeep all fixed up and ready for spring? I think one more Snow run then time for the ROCKS!!

AvnxScout
01-24-2011, 08:11 AM
Hey Jeff! I will try not to runoff like that again! Yep Jeep is all fixed up and I went to Winter Fun Fest up in Grass Valley this month. I am definetly ready for the weather to be nice again so we can hit the rocks.
I still need to get bumpers ordered and put on though and a few other things.

R8R ROK
01-24-2011, 08:25 AM

This is NorCal !!!!, welcome home :beer:

HOGGSTATUS
01-24-2011, 09:18 AM
Hey Jeff! I will try not to runoff like that again! Yep Jeep is all fixed up and I went to Winter Fun Fest up in Grass Valley this month. I am definetly ready for the weather to be nice again so we can hit the rocks.
I still need to get bumpers ordered and put on though and a few other things.

Sounds like something that could be done at a Jeep night!! CUTTS CREW!!

AvnxScout
01-24-2011, 10:16 AM
Sounds like something that could be done at a Jeep night!! CUTTS CREW!!

How often do you guys do the CUTTS Crew?

HOGGSTATUS
01-24-2011, 10:39 AM
How often do you guys do the CUTTS Crew?

Well the "CUTTS CREW" is just a group of us who wheel together!! I'm always down to wrench on anyones Jeep!! So I threw a Jeep night together....so anytime you want we can do it!! I'd be willing to drive up or you can come down, whatever works!!

Fnord5
01-24-2011, 10:45 AM
There is another JK site?

HOGGSTATUS
01-24-2011, 10:54 AM
There is another JK site?

Yes....BUT HELL NO!! This is the place for the "REAL WORLD" not the "Matrix"!! If you want lies, half truths or tons of censorship this isn't the place!! :D

Fnord5
01-24-2011, 11:01 AM
Hehe
POLY PERFORMANCE RIVERRAIDER ROCK KRAWLER!!!!

Eddie is a little bitch. One of the only jeepers I wouldn't wave to/ help on the side of the road.
long live freedom!!

Dancin Dan
01-24-2011, 11:29 AM
Hehe
POLY PERFORMANCE RIVERRAIDER ROCK KRAWLER!!!!

Eddie is a little bitch. One of the only jeepers I wouldn't wave to/ help on the side of the road.
long live freedom!!

You may dig the auctions we're doing then. There are currently 6 stickers that read:
Got Banned? Shut up & Wheel! www.jkowners.com

V Dig the Sig for the details V

nootherride
01-24-2011, 11:36 AM
my buddy Jeff is on here aka Gunbo75...but he accidently made it junbo75 :laughing2:

AvnxScout
01-24-2011, 11:42 AM
Well the "CUTTS CREW" is just a group of us who wheel together!! I'm always down to wrench on anyones Jeep!! So I threw a Jeep night together....so anytime you want we can do it!! I'd be willing to drive up or you can come down, whatever works!!

I'll let you know when I finally decide on something for bumpers and I'll probably come over to the Bay Area.

RRauzer
01-24-2011, 01:49 PM

:laughing2: Frick'n funny. That's pretty much what I said a month or so ago!

HOGGSTATUS
01-24-2011, 02:50 PM
Pretty soon I'll have take the WHOLE NORCAL CREW!! Just a few left!!

Eddie just ban them NOW.....it will save both of us time!! Just close down the NorCal section!! Then I can start working on the SoCal guys!!:thefinger:

CUTTS CREW BIATCH!!!:smokin: :D

AvnxScout
01-24-2011, 03:44 PM
NORCAL over on the Gestapo ran website has been pretty dead for the past 2months or so now and I was wondering what happened to everyone. I was just to lazy to sign up on JKO and see if everyone was hiding out here.
I find it very interesting that he treats people as he does; it's like he is Napoleon or something...

HOGGSTATUS
01-24-2011, 04:08 PM
NORCAL over on the Gestapo ran website has been pretty dead for the past 2months or so now and I was wondering what happened to everyone. I was just to lazy to sign up on JKO and see if everyone was hiding out here.
I find it very interesting that he treats people as he does; it's like he is Napoleon or something...

Yep....I told him not to test me!! But this site is 1000 times better!! No more worrying about the stuff you say, stuff you run on your Jeep and everyone is here FUCKIN AWESOME!! I'm just wishing I didn't waste so much time there!! The past is just that....THE PAST!!! On to bigger and better things!!:grinpimp: :smokin:

BIGROCZ
01-24-2011, 05:16 PM
:laughing2: Frick'n funny. That's pretty much what I said a month or so ago!

x2:beer::beer:

R8R ROK
01-24-2011, 05:30 PM
I think it's funny that Eddie is going to make his annual trip up to NorCal.

Who is he going to wheel with and what's his Welcome Back to NorCal party going to be like???

Could be bigger than Roktoberfest if he keeps it up.

BIGROCZ
01-24-2011, 05:52 PM
I feel a wicked "all that were banned" epic party crash coming on if the word gets out!

nootherride
01-24-2011, 06:14 PM
I feel a wicked "all that were banned" epic party crash coming on if the word gets out!

Group buy on JKO windshield banners?:D

AvnxScout
01-25-2011, 07:06 AM
I think it's funny that Eddie is going to make his annual trip up to NorCal.

Who is he going to wheel with and what's his Welcome Back to NorCal party going to be like???

Could be bigger than Roktoberfest if he keeps it up.

It'll be Eddie, his dog, that crap he drinks and a tub of peanut butter!