2 new JK sightings in Chico! [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: 2 new JK sightings in Chico!

nootherride
01-20-2011, 02:53 PM
So I was on my way to meet up with someone from craigslist that wanted

some parts....on the way to are meeting spot i stopped by Payless 4x4 and

there was a silver jk hardtop xrc8 winch blk steelies 35's rockrails, and a

chrome gas door....didnt see the owner around so this will might stay a

mystery..2nd was the Yellow jk i met up with Owner who was a cool guy and we talked jeep for a few always fun....sounds

like hes been trolling the boards but hasnt signed up yet, i let him know about

the awsome community we have going here...so lets keep an

eye out for both of them:beer:

Sludge Puppy
01-20-2011, 04:49 PM
So where were your JKO Business cards to put on the First ones windshield. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

THECHAD
01-20-2011, 07:29 PM
silver one is a college kid, his dad bought the jeep and then threw about $10,000 into at payless4wd, right now its there, because he broke a rear axle.
he is suppose to be going to San Diego for college or something

dont know the yellow one was it lifted?

nootherride
01-20-2011, 07:51 PM
So where were your JKO Business cards to put on the First ones windshield. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

you have a good point there sir!

nootherride
01-20-2011, 07:54 PM
silver one is a college kid, his dad bought the jeep and then threw about $10,000 into at payless4wd, right now its there, because he broke a rear axle.
he is suppose to be going to San Diego for college or something

dont know the yellow one was it lifted?

hmmmm will the silver one looked sweet.....the yellow one is a stock x hardtop with rubi rails and sahara wheels...got the feeling he isnt into modding it much.........wait till we get him on here:D:D:D

HOGGSTATUS
01-20-2011, 07:58 PM
hmmmm will the silver one looked sweet.....the yellow one is a stock x hardtop with rubi rails and sahara wheels...got the feeling he isnt into modding it much.........wait till we get him on here:D:D:D

:laughing2::laughing2:Your soooo right!!

CityJK4now
01-21-2011, 08:54 AM
Thanks for the springs, nootherride.
My name is Bruce and I decided to join after much lurking. My JK is a yellow 2009 X with some stuff off craigslist. It is my third car and I bought it cause it seemed stupid to drive a 3/4 ton Dodge around Chico. I don't plan on doing too much to my Jk. I'm sure you've heard that before. However, after changing the wheels I'm now looking to change to 4.10s. If I can't find a front axle to bolt in and have to go into the differential I might as well add a locker while its open. This could get fun. :beer:

Sludge Puppy
01-21-2011, 09:22 AM
Welcome to the Madhouse, enjoy your jeep and around here, avoid all those in white coats! :)

heepenjim
01-21-2011, 10:35 AM
Welcome CityJK4now You will find it hard to not do more and more with your JEEP. :beer:

nootherride
01-21-2011, 10:53 AM
Thanks for the springs, nootherride.
My name is Bruce and I decided to join after much lurking. My JK is a yellow 2009 X with some stuff off craigslist. It is my third car and I bought it cause it seemed stupid to drive a 3/4 ton Dodge around Chico. I don't plan on doing too much to my Jk. I'm sure you've heard that before. However, after changing the wheels I'm now looking to change to 4.10s. If I can't find a front axle to bolt in and have to go into the differential I might as well add a locker while its open. This could get fun. :beer:

Glad you made it...Welcome to the party:beer: