Sat, December 13: RUN [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Sat, December 13: RUN

dayton1999
11-18-2008, 01:01 PM
So, Team Dirty Girls finally has a weekend open for gettin' D I R T Y. I'm thinking Miller Jeep Trail or the ever popular Cleghorn... OR if you have a suggestion, please post it up!

Would love to see and wheel with all of y'all! :grinpimp:

Puddlz, got yer VM, yes it's been a long f'ing time. Between work and girls' soccer there hasn't been a weekend free. And come Jan, it's home improvement time! :grinpimp:

Chris Hansen
11-18-2008, 01:55 PM
That might just work!

jacktuttle
11-18-2008, 03:14 PM
How about Last Chance Canyon or Nightmare Gulch! Both are fun trails! :bounce:

SDMF
11-18-2008, 03:19 PM
I call BS, Jeff never goes wheelin.

dayton1999
11-18-2008, 03:56 PM
I call BS, Jeff never goes wheelin.

Who is this "jeff" you speak of. :thefinger:

Bastard. I hate you. :smokin:

PUDDLZ
11-18-2008, 10:14 PM
Didn't know that his jeep was still operative. :thefinger:

dayton1999
11-18-2008, 10:26 PM
Shiate. Just pile on everyone. :bawling:

:thefinger::grinpimp::thefinger:

PUDDLZ
11-18-2008, 10:41 PM
Shiate. Just pile on everyone. :bawling:

:thefinger::grinpimp::thefinger:
Hey we are going out tomorrow Why not :shaking::shaking::bawling::bawling:

dayton1999
11-19-2008, 12:23 AM
Hey we are going out tomorrow Why not :shaking::shaking::bawling::bawling:

Tomorrow? Hmmm, let's see...

8AM to 10AM: Client Presentation - Information Security
10:30AM to Noon: Savi Ranch office emergency plan review
2PM to 4PM: Password Management - Self Service Platform
7PM to 9PM: Information Security: Bangalore, India

Yup. I think I can go. :thefinger:

Dude, that is my life of late. Job security (I think). but DAMN! So, whatcha doing Dec 13?

PUDDLZ
11-19-2008, 07:55 AM

Dude, that is my life of late. Job security (I think). but DAMN! So, whatcha doing Dec 13?
Some guy Jeff doing a run :laughing:

Actually going to put together a Toys for Tots gathering again on owners, want to help assemble it ???

:beer::smokin:

Chris Hansen
11-19-2008, 10:49 AM
TFT? Sounds great.

igofshn
11-19-2008, 11:34 AM
How about Last Chance Canyon or Nightmare Gulch! Both are fun trails! :bounce:
Nightmare will be closed (won't open until the 16th), but if you make it Last Chance, I'll go and will have some friends that will also go. Last Chance is way better than Miller.

jacktuttle
11-19-2008, 12:48 PM
Nightmare will be closed (won't open until the 16th), but if you make it Last Chance, I'll go and will have some friends that will also go. Last Chance is way better than Miller.

I'm Up for that, maybe even with a night of camping. There is a lot to see and do in that neck of the desert....:bounce:

dayton1999
11-20-2008, 10:00 PM
December 13 Run is http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4446

jacktuttle
11-21-2008, 07:06 AM

Why will Nightmare be closed? SCLR just ran it on the 15th.

igofshn
11-21-2008, 09:09 AM
They ran it on the 16th. i saw them on the trail. It is closed until the 16 of every month. it is only open July thru January, 16th to the end of the month.

igofshn
11-21-2008, 09:11 AM
December 13 Run is http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4446
Too far for me to travel.

jacktuttle
11-21-2008, 10:02 AM
They ran it on the 16th. i saw them on the trail. It is closed until the 16 of every month. it is only open July thru January, 16th to the end of the month.

That could be. Since I traded in my Range Rover for the Rubicon I have not gone out much with the Rover Club. It seems there are always a few complaints of a "Jeep" being along on a "Rover" Run. The same people I wheeled with for years, and all of a sudden I find that jeeps have koudys or something. :shaking: Such shallow people..... Oh well I don't want to be judged for what I'm driving... Any one need some Rover parts? I have lots of spare stuff laying around. :P

OK I got that out of my system! I feel much better now! :D

igofshn
11-21-2008, 10:08 AM
I drive my Samurai on Jeep runs all the time. We don't care what you drive. it is how you arrive that matters.

jacktuttle
11-21-2008, 10:43 AM
I drive my Samurai on Jeep runs all the time. We don't care what you drive. it is how you arrive that matters.

Good I sometimes tend to use the Drive by Braille method.... :smokin:

Billy_Goat
12-03-2008, 06:59 AM
That could be. Since I traded in my Range Rover for the Rubicon I have not gone out much with the Rover Club. It seems there are always a few complaints of a "Jeep" being along on a "Rover" Run. The same people I wheeled with for years, and all of a sudden I find that jeeps have koudys or something. :shaking: Such shallow people..... Oh well I don't want to be judged for what I'm driving... Any one need some Rover parts? I have lots of spare stuff laying around. :P

OK I got that out of my system! I feel much better now! :D

After I met Hundy at Pismo and he invited me to go wheelin he told me about this forum for JKs and told me to join up so I did, but yeah it felt kinda weird since I don't have a JK, and no one has ever said anything to me about it. I think it's a much different crowd than you'd find driving Lamerovers. This is a nice forum and I've made some good friends here but it offers me no tech info so I read a lot of Pirate4x4 for the Yota and CJ-7 tech. If your Rover friends don't except you anymore it shows how shallow they really are. Just my .02 cents

kerryp
12-03-2008, 07:07 AM

Damn, you work too hard, I'm starting to second guess that Information Security degree I'm working on....:thefinger: