River Rock this weekend!! [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: River Rock this weekend!!

rooster
11-18-2008, 07:09 AM
I built it for this, if your free come on up and join the fun! So far there are 70+ Jeeps signed up to go.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b302/jkmansell/scan.jpg

RotorHead
11-18-2008, 07:44 AM
I might try and swing by for a bit on Saturday. River Rock is in my back yard, sort of. It's only about 1.5 hours away. Steve, the owner, is a great guy.

Grant211
11-18-2008, 09:18 AM
we will be waiting for pictures.

You know it won't be a good ride unless you break something or scratch something. I'm waiting to hear a report on Monday.

rooster
11-18-2008, 09:29 AM
I might try and swing by for a bit on Saturday. River Rock is in my back yard, sort of. It's only about 1.5 hours away. Steve, the owner, is a great guy.

Come on over then! Steve is a great guy. We are leaving Orlando at 5am Thursday and will be there sometime that early afternoon. We're riding all 4 days and nights. Its going to be fun!!

rooster
11-18-2008, 09:33 AM
we will be waiting for pictures.

You know it won't be a good ride unless you break something or scratch something. I'm waiting to hear a report on Monday.

Scrathes Im not worried about. Break something yes! After all the money I dumped into this thing just for this trip and all that follow it better not. Ofcourse this is the first ride on the new set up, D44's, lockers, Procomp Springs and Teraflex shocks. So we'll see how it compares to my old set up.

I was worried about my driveshaft but I have to thank PHIL from TRAIL DUTY for the awesome hook up on the new JE Reel !!! It will be here tomorrow so I think Im set now! Buy all your stuff from him. He's a hell of a guy!!

Moose512
11-18-2008, 11:08 AM
Have FUN. Take lots of pictures!!!

mikeyfl
11-18-2008, 06:55 PM
id like to go, but ill be in new jersey. (#34627) :rolleyes:

bfj aka tambil
11-18-2008, 08:38 PM
haha... I thought that was your zip code in NJ, like proof that this excuse was legit...

Then realized it was just the excuse number.... ROFL

We'll meet up with you one of these days...

RotorHead
11-18-2008, 08:42 PM
It looks like I'm in. How many of you guys are going? I might head down Thursday now.

mikeyfl
11-18-2008, 08:58 PM
haha... I thought that was your zip code in NJ, like proof that this excuse was legit...

Then realized it was just the excuse number.... ROFL

We'll meet up with you one of these days...

now that is funny. :lol:

Grant211
11-19-2008, 05:38 AM
now that is funny. :lol:

BUT IT'S TRUE!:laughing: Come on over to Orlando one of these days dude!

rooster
11-19-2008, 06:36 PM
It looks like I'm in. How many of you guys are going? I might head down Thursday now.

Looks like about 70+ Jeeps. Its going to be HUGE! Look for my silver 4 door with Or Fab Rock doors. I'll probably be flying a 20' flag pole with a Mid florida Jeep Club flag on it. Were all towing in as well. You cant miss it, the Jeep or the flag. Were leaving Orlando at 5:30 am. Be at River Rock early afternoon.

karnuvore
11-19-2008, 07:07 PM
id like to go, but ill be in new jersey. (#34627) :rolleyes:

LMAO now that's funny! That's one of my favorite threads.

RotorHead
11-19-2008, 07:14 PM
Looks like about 70+ Jeeps. Its going to be HUGE! Look for my silver 4 door with Or Fab Rock doors. I'll probably be flying a 20' flag pole with a Mid florida Jeep Club flag on it. Were all towing in as well. You cant miss it, the Jeep or the flag. Were leaving Orlando at 5:30 am. Be at River Rock early afternoon.

See you there. I'm gonna drag my camper down. I'll be in the red heap. I'll probably be there about 2:00. :beer:

rooster
11-19-2008, 09:48 PM
See you there. I'm gonna drag my camper down. I'll be in the red heap. I'll probably be there about 2:00. :beer:

Cool, I'll look for you. I'll be with a group in campers too so we'll probably be in the same area. Im actually staying in town though. I couldnt trailer the camper and the Jeep up so... Anyway We'll be there and I'll buy you a beer! :beer:

I'll PM you my cell number or call me on channel 4 if you have a CB

HITMONEY
11-20-2008, 10:36 AM
I know I said I was going to try and make it, but it just isn't going to happen for me.

I have to much crap to do around the house before family starts showing up for the holidays. I have blown off the last month worth of weekends for Jeep and non Jeep related trips and now the Casa is full of half finished projects.

And, I will be buying a new TV this weekend!! :bounce:

Have fun Rooster, take pics!! Don't break anything!!

EDIT: My 37's sure would have come in handy for you this weekend... LMAO!