Need parts! ya im a hypocrit! [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Need parts! ya im a hypocrit!

nootherride
01-09-2011, 10:50 PM
ya so i was in a crappy mood and scolded someone the other night for what im about to do lol...anyway i apologise..

Anyway onto my post... Im in need of a couple of parts to finish off my lift, im pretty whiped out from x-mas and the Jeeps Xmas presents so im throwing this out there in an effort to find a good deal on this stuff..I also except donations and pay in :beer: for them:D

What i need: Front sway bar links 0-3 inches

adjustable trackbar..this might be a tough one but one can wish

Most important: brake line brackets....

Quick dissconnects...not crazy important butid like em..

SWR meter...eaither buy or just a tune....

Anything anybody has..or any leads in Norcal are appreciated! thanks in advance....

BIGROCZ
01-10-2011, 07:13 AM
I have a set of links if you want'em..If you give me a eye to eye measurement, i'll convert it to quick disconnect for ya...Let me know

09rubicon
01-10-2011, 08:38 AM
I have a JKS adjustable trackbar in my garage. It needs new bushings but your welcome to it. Just let me know.

JeepingGreen
01-10-2011, 08:40 AM
ya so i was in a crappy mood and scolded someone the other night for what im about to do lol...anyway i apologise..

Anyway onto my post... Im in need of a couple of parts to finish off my lift, im pretty whiped out from x-mas and the Jeeps Xmas presents so im throwing this out there in an effort to find a good deal on this stuff..I also except donations and pay in :beer: for them:D

What i need: Front sway bar links 0-3 inches

adjustable trackbar..this might be a tough one but one can wish

Most important: brake line brackets....

Quick dissconnects...not crazy important butid like em..

SWR meter...eaither buy or just a tune....

Anything anybody has..or any leads in Norcal are appreciated! thanks in advance....

I have a pair of front quick disco links from my full craption lift kit. They are for a 3" lift (which ultimately gave me almost 5"). I didn't use them because I have a Rubi with the electric disco (so I installed new ones in the back and put the stock back connects on the front). I also have a rear adjustable track bar from full craption (it had damage when I received it new and they finally sent me a replacement). Unfortunately, they included the wrong heim joint with it (they gave me the front heim with a rear track bar). (Ya, they're f*cking morons.) You would need to get a new heim joint from them (dunno - maybe $30) so it's probably not worth it..

I had my swr meter with me Saturday - we could have dialed you in then..

STUPIDFACE
01-10-2011, 08:48 AM
You can make brake line brackets out of a tuna can.

nootherride
01-10-2011, 09:53 AM
I have a pair of front quick disco links from my full craption lift kit. They are for a 3" lift (which ultimately gave me almost 5"). I didn't use them because I have a Rubi with the electric disco (so I installed new ones in the back and put the stock back connects on the front). I also have a rear adjustable track bar from full craption (it had damage when I received it new and they finally sent me a replacement). Unfortunately, they included the wrong heim joint with it (they gave me the front heim with a rear track bar). (Ya, they're f*cking morons.) You would need to get a new heim joint from them (dunno - maybe $30) so it's probably not worth it..

I had my swr meter with me Saturday - we could have dialed you in then..

sweet! i got my cb done yesterday but i only get out about a quarter mile:D

Sludge Puppy
01-10-2011, 10:13 AM
sweet! i got my cb done yesterday but i only get out about a quarter mile:D

Welcome to CB's that is a good distance! :)

bpeters
01-10-2011, 10:52 AM
haha so you give me shit for posting up in here and now you do it!

HOGGSTATUS
01-10-2011, 11:31 AM

You tell him, give him more shit....please!! :stirthepot:

:laughing2::laughing2:

nootherride
01-10-2011, 02:01 PM

lol ya sorry about that man i was on a rant...forgot im not a moderator on here:laughing:

nootherride
01-10-2011, 02:05 PM
You can make brake line brackets out of a tuna can.

solid or chunk Albacore :laughing2:

gold knight
01-10-2011, 02:19 PM
lol ya sorry about that man i was on a rant...forgot im not a moderator on here:laughing:Lucky us :p

Good luck with your Jeepy needs:beer:

Eugene
01-10-2011, 07:45 PM
Hey I have a Rubi e-disco sway bar sitting in my backyard that I took off when I went with the Anti-rocks. Anyone interested?

Sold!

THECHAD
01-11-2011, 08:06 PM
How much?

Eugene
01-11-2011, 09:31 PM
PM Sent

THECHAD
01-11-2011, 09:57 PM
pm responded to

bpeters
01-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Hey I have a Rubi e-disco sway bar sitting in my backyard that I took off when I went with the Anti-rocks. Anyone interested?

how are the anti-rocks? my jeep is my daily driver, are they too unstable?

Eugene
01-12-2011, 08:34 AM

I'm running them front and rear and they are fine. If you crank the wheel back and forth as you drive you can get some good lean going, though it will straighten up as soon as you stop. I get some lean in tight corners, but I need to replace my shock absorbers which would I think will help alot. On my mod scale of 1 -10 I rank them a 9+.

bpeters
01-12-2011, 09:19 AM
thanks for the info! i'd really like to throw some of those on my rig.

cruzcode
01-12-2011, 11:25 PM

Brian, are they better than the factory sways? I'm still trying to understand the difference. Thanks.

RC