Jeep Beach 2009 May 15/16/17 @ Daytona International Speedway [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Jeep Beach 2009 May 15/16/17 @ Daytona International Speedway

rooster
11-15-2008, 09:07 AM
Well guys as many of you know I am the vendor/sponsor rep for the Mid Florida Jeep Club and Jeep Beach. Its a done deal and I can now release it for public knowledge. May 15/16/17 The 2009 Jeep Beach event will be held at the Daytona International Speedway!!! Thats right, we entered into an agreement with Daytona International Speedway to hold Jeep Beach events there moving forward and hope this will be a long time proposition. The best part is we will have a track/course built in the infield of the speedway!!

Details of the event are:

Friday: night will be registration. We are in negotiation with a hotel very close to the speedway for a special price for Jeep Beach. We will most likely have a grill out and raffle.

Saturday: will be the show n shine and Jeep course in the infield of DIS. You will be able to drive into the track thru the tunnels and participate in the show n shine, Jeep vendor row and the part Im most looking forward to "the course". We are in the development stages of the course right now. Track engineers are building this for us with our guidance. Also of note: The Richard Petty Experience will be participating in on track activities! We will have access to the Bistros, Lake Loyd and the Camping World 300 Center (air conditioning)!! Also if we have atleast 50 Jeeps that want to participate you can drive your Jeep around the track and have pictures taken of your Jeep on the start finish line! A Jeep going around DAYTONA! lol. Also the track is wanting to sign the pro beach volley ball tour to coinside with our event. Whoohoo Misty May!

Sunday: We are still working on the details of Sunday. There will be the usual pool party and possibly grill out. We are still considering the parade to the beach and back.

I/We (Mid Florida Jeep Club) have worked very hard to make this happen. I hope that I will have your support!! We are also looking for vendors or sponsors. I realize this is the big MOAB weekend but if your competition is going there and you want to be a vendor or sponsor of a showcase event 8 years running then come to the beach! Contact me for more details.

http://www.midfloridajeepclub.com/registration.htm

Host Hotel:

LaQuinta
2725 International Speedway Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32124
386-255-7412
1-800-642-4239

Room Rates: $59.00 (Must mention Jeep Beach)
Rates good through April 15.

Campground: 5 min. from speedway

International RV Park Campground
3175 W. Internation Speedway Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32124
386-239-0249
1-866-261-3698

Full Hook-up for RV $25.00
Tent $15.00

(Lance - hope you dont mind the shameless promotion) Hey you wouldnt want to be some sort of sponsor would you? :smokin:

karnuvore
11-15-2008, 09:30 AM
:) :) :)

Grant211
11-15-2008, 10:54 AM
i'll be there and I want a pic of my jeep on the speedway... I don't care about those poser pics at the start finish line (ok, i do care), but I want a pic of my jeep going straight up in between turn 3 & 4

Gotta love Robin Braig for letting you guys do this:beer:

Jester
11-15-2008, 11:50 AM
I can't wait!!!

2K8_CON
12-05-2008, 09:22 AM
Something I need to look into...

rooster
12-16-2008, 05:46 AM
Hey gang, just wanted to update where we are at with this. There are a couple important details below so I look forward to your feedback. Please respond and let me know if the additions below are a benifit/plus.

1) First off I would like to thank Dave at Poly Performance for his sponsorship help. Dave has sent us some stuff we will be giving away at Jeep Beach

2) We are still looking for main vendors and sponsors. Phil from Trail Duty and Mel from Off Road Evolution has expressed interest. In addition Zone Offroad is sending us some items for the goodie bags. We appreciate that!

3) Help bring your favorite vendor to Jeep Beach. This is your event. When you order or talk to your favorite vendor please encourage them to contact me.

4) The contract was signed with Daytona International Speedway so we are all set for the event. We have been in meetings with the speedway about the Jeep course construction

5) PRE-REGISTRATION opens Jan 5th and runs to May 1st. This is more important for you guys than the rest of the forum because with the paid pre registration thru PayPal you get a 1 years free membership to the Mid Florida Jeep Club. This entitles you to go to our meetings, monthly trail rides and ect. Normally club membership is $25.00. Obviously this wouldnt mean as much to the South Florida guys. As the club functions are too far to attend they may still reap the benifit of joining us on closed members only trail rides or special rates on out of state trail rides when they may be in the area.

6) Buy Jeep Beach shirts on line. When you pre register you will also be able to order your Jeep Beach shirts at the same time

7) We've lowered the price! and brought it to the Daytona International Speedway. This year there will be no spectators. Your admission is per Jeep so if you can pack 60 people in your Jeep its still only 1 price. This is good for all 3 days activites.

8) In addition when you pre register you need to put your club affiliation (if you have one) or this forum. If a certain precentage of participating members ( OR Florida section of JKOwners) pre registers you will also get 10 free raffle tickets. So its like an extra 10 bucks for free!

Grant211
12-16-2008, 05:55 AM
5) PRE-REGISTRATION opens Jan 5th and runs to May 1st. This is more important for you guys than the rest of the forum because with the paid pre registration thru PayPal you get a 1 years free membership to the Mid Florida Jeep Club. This entitles you to go to our meetings, monthly trail rides and ect. Normally club membership is $25.00. Obviously this wouldnt mean as much to the South Florida guys. As the club functions are too far to attend they may still reap the benifit of joining us on closed members only trail rides or special rates on out of state trail rides when they may be in the area.

#5 - Count me in... just give me the details on how to sign up and how much it is. From Saturday, it seems that your jeep club is a pretty cool gang, just a tad far from me, but what the hell...I'll sign up.

H8T2W8T
12-16-2008, 06:57 AM
I'm in:bounce: Will the course be something like Jeeptoberfest? Maybe an RTI ramp?

Jester
12-16-2008, 01:07 PM
Maybe I missed it but how much is registration?

rooster
12-16-2008, 06:12 PM
#5 - Count me in... just give me the details on how to sign up and how much it is. From Saturday, it seems that your jeep club is a pretty cool gang, just a tad far from me, but what the hell...I'll sign up.

And I appreciate that! We enjoyed having you and your membership will allow you to join exclusive trail rides and other events. I will post the link to the PayPal pre register once its available. The planned kick off day is 1/5/09.

I'm in:bounce: Will the course be something like Jeeptoberfest? Maybe an RTI ramp?

Note: The Ocala Jeep Club and Jeeptoberfest do an awesome job each year. They put on a hell of a show and I love going to it. To answer your question We though hope to build one hell of a course! Have you ever been to Bike week there? Ever seen the Supermoto course Daytona builds. Thats more or less what we hope to accomplish only designed for Jeeps. We are planning on going BIG. The good news is Daytona is on board with it and excited about building the course for us.

Maybe I missed it but how much is registration?

Last years registration was 65 dollars. 2009 Jeep Beach is 50.00 and all preregisters with club participation get access to all 3 days events, 10 free tickets, a 25.00 membership, entry into the speedway with FREE course rides and a beach parade ticket (weather permitting) for 50 bucks. A much better deal and alot more for the money this year. Agree?

rooster
12-16-2008, 06:14 PM
A BIG thank you to ZONE Offroad for their Jeep Beach contribution!

Be sure to thank all these sponsors and request your favorite attend! A BIG thank you to JKOwners and Lance for my shameless promotions. This is truly the best damn JK site out there!!

karnuvore
12-16-2008, 07:07 PM
Awesome. This is going to be even better than last year. And I had a blast last year. Cant wait.

bfj aka tambil
12-16-2008, 08:02 PM
A BIG thank you to ZONE Offroad for their Jeep Beach contribution!

Be sure to thank all these sponsors and request your favorite attend! A BIG thank you to JKOwners and Lance for my shameless promotions. This is truly the best damn JK site out there!!

Damn this sounds really awesome. Lets promote JK Owners there too.
Looking forward to the pre-registration and having a blast at the event.

ps... hopefully those #24 shirts will be in soon, I will give you a call when i know.

rooster
12-16-2008, 08:26 PM
Damn this sounds really awesome. Lets promote JK Owners there too.
Looking forward to the pre-registration and having a blast at the event.

ps... hopefully those #24 shirts will be in soon, I will give you a call when i know.

I sent an email to the webmaster at JKOwners and to Lance. I heard back from the admin but never a reply after they asked what I was looking for. I would love to promote JKOwners there. Obviously they are letting me promote here so I would love to do them the same justice!! Wouldnt a few JKOwners banners or flags around the area be pretty cool?

I hope you mean 29 shirts not 24! lol

karnuvore
12-16-2008, 10:22 PM
Id fly a Jkowners flag on my flag pole (thanks Jeff). I think they're working on the logo - you know how jeepers work on logos/stickers lol.

Grant211
12-17-2008, 05:49 AM

I just have to go off topic/hijack for one moment -

That's just pretty damn funny!!!! Bill.... Make sure its #24 shirt. If not, I'll get Rooster one to wear at the race!:laughing:

Back on topic....

FLLawdog
12-18-2008, 11:56 AM
You said access to Lake Lloyd....is that the "beach" around the lake, or can there be kayaking/canoeing, too?

bfj aka tambil
12-18-2008, 04:37 PM
I sent an email to the webmaster at JKOwners and to Lance. I heard back from the admin but never a reply after they asked what I was looking for. I would love to promote JKOwners there. Obviously they are letting me promote here so I would love to do them the same justice!! Wouldnt a few JKOwners banners or flags around the area be pretty cool?

If he will send the banners, or I have a great shop that can make them (or t-shirts - tags - stickers - etc., if he wants to pay the bill. I would run one on my Jeep!

OOOPS..:shaking:.. Your right #29 ... not my specialty :beer:

rooster
12-18-2008, 06:45 PM
You said access to Lake Lloyd....is that the "beach" around the lake, or can there be kayaking/canoeing, too?

LOL. Im not sure if they will let you Kayak or not. I guess you could bring it. We have access to the pier and the dock along with all tables and ect so i guess? Why the hell not!

rooster
12-18-2008, 06:46 PM
If he will send the banners, or I have a great shop that can make them (or t-shirts - tags - stickers - etc., if he wants to pay the bill. I would run one on my Jeep!

OOOPS..:shaking:.. Your right #29 ... not my specialty :beer:

Me too! I would love to have a JKOwners flag or shirt.

H8T2W8T
12-22-2008, 06:15 AM
WTF?!:shaking:
:::spam link removed:::

Jester
12-22-2008, 06:29 AM

Exactly what I was thinking!?

karnuvore
12-22-2008, 07:04 AM
spam...report it.

HITMONEY
12-22-2008, 06:20 PM
I will be there and I'm sure others from SoFl will be in attendance as well.

bfj aka tambil
12-22-2008, 07:43 PM
Me too! I would love to have a JKOwners flag or shirt.

Maybe we can get together on some promo shirts for your club and JKOwners... and Jeep beach... like a special edition shirt...

rooster
12-22-2008, 08:08 PM
Maybe we can get together on some promo shirts for your club and JKOwners... and Jeep beach... like a special edition shirt...

We have our logo shirts for Jeep Beach (I'll release the design soon for you to see). A special edition shirt would have to be voted on and so on. Plus you would have to get Lance to approve it on his end. Our logo is trademarked so if you want to get approval for it then i'll bring it up. Those shirts would have to be preordered so we didnt order and pay for shirts that wouldnt be sold to those not associated with us.

rooster
12-22-2008, 08:10 PM
WTF?!:shaking:

Exactly what I was thinking!?

spam...report it.

what did I miss?

karnuvore
12-22-2008, 08:58 PM
what did I miss?

Nothing. Some gaming website spam. They come through and hit this forum from time to time.

karnuvore
12-22-2008, 09:00 PM
Im a deadhead - so I like the idea of bootleg unlicensed t shirts lol. Got a closet full of them.

bfj aka tambil
12-22-2008, 09:32 PM
so do we bootleg it with like a letter missing...LOL

Just kidding Rooster...

rooster
12-22-2008, 09:33 PM
so do we bootleg it with like a letter missing...LOL

Just kidding Rooster...

LOL JeAp BeEch or something like that. lol

karnuvore
12-22-2008, 09:35 PM
My favorite shirt I ever bought in a dead parking lot reads (in BIG block letters):

LIFE IS SHORT. TRIP HARD.

Ahhhhh memory lane.

RickM610
12-28-2008, 12:50 PM
This might be an interesting event for me... Been reading about it for a couple years now, just wonder if any of the guys from South Florida will be heading up there? I'd like to go!

Well guys as many of you know I am the vendor/sponsor rep for the Mid Florida Jeep Club and Jeep Beach. Its a done deal and I can now release it for public knowledge. May 15/16/17 The 2009 Jeep Beach event will be held at the Daytona International Speedway!!! Thats right, we entered into an agreement with Daytona International Speedway to hold Jeep Beach events there moving forward and hope this will be a long time proposition. The best part is we will have a track/course built in the infield of the speedway!!

Details of the event are:

Friday: night will be registration. We are in negotiation with a hotel very close to the speedway for a special price for Jeep Beach. We will most likely have a grill out and raffle.

Saturday: will be the show n shine and Jeep course in the infield of DIS. You will be able to drive into the track thru the tunnels and participate in the show n shine, Jeep vendor row and the part Im most looking forward to "the course". We are in the development stages of the course right now. Track engineers are building this for us with our guidance. Also of note: The Richard Petty Experience will be participating in on track activities! We will have access to the Bistros, Lake Loyd and the Camping World 300 Center (air conditioning)!! Also if we have atleast 50 Jeeps that want to participate you can drive your Jeep around the track and have pictures taken of your Jeep on the start finish line! A Jeep going around DAYTONA! lol. Also the track is wanting to sign the pro beach volley ball tour to coinside with our event. Whoohoo Misty May!

Sunday: We are still working on the details of Sunday. There will be the usual pool party and possibly grill out. We are still considering the parade to the beach and back.

I/We (Mid Florida Jeep Club) have worked very hard to make this happen. I hope that I will have your support!! We are also looking for vendors or sponsors. I realize this is the big MOAB weekend but if your competition is going there and you want to be a vendor or sponsor of a showcase event 8 years running then come to the beach! Contact me for more details.

SPECIAL CLUB PRICING - If you are in an established club and you have a certain percentage (to be determined) of members sign up to come, your club will be given a discount. I would consider JKOwners a club!

(Lance - hope you dont mind the shameless promotion) Hey you wouldnt want to be some sort of sponsor would you? :smokin:

Moose512
12-28-2008, 01:40 PM
I plan on attending and I am pretty sure Hitmoney is planning to go as well.

Rooster...Did you work out the details with the local Hotel so we can start reserving rooms?

idrivejeep
12-28-2008, 06:36 PM
Yeah, it's already on my calendar.
I think I'm even going to get my wife to come along.

rooster
12-28-2008, 06:49 PM
I plan on attending and I am pretty sure Hitmoney is planning to go as well.

Rooster...Did you work out the details with the local Hotel so we can start reserving rooms?

We're working with a couple hotels very close to the track to get a Jeep Beach rate. I'll let you know as soon as its a done deal.

rooster
12-28-2008, 07:03 PM
Just a couple of teasers for you. Dont forget pre registration opens 1/5. Keep an eye on the website. You will be able to pay with PayPal. Be sure to put a note in the note section that I sent you. Also pre registration will get you 1 free club membership. Shirts can also be purchased. Since we are going to limit our quantity this year be sure to order or express your intrest so you dont miss out.

Here is the front and back of the postcards that will be mailed out. PM me your address if you want one sent to you. I'll mail them out once they are returned from the printers.

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z148/rooster5333/Jeep%20Beach%2009/postcard_finalfront.jpg
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z148/rooster5333/Jeep%20Beach%2009/backofcardcopy.jpg

Here are 3 pics of the area Jeep Beach will be held. As you can see we have the camping world 300 center (AC and indoor bathrooms), the parking area on both sides of the center and in the grass area to the right of the fence is where the obsitical course will be held

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z148/rooster5333/Jeep%20Beach%2009/IMG00015.jpg
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z148/rooster5333/Jeep%20Beach%2009/IMG00014.jpg
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z148/rooster5333/Jeep%20Beach%2009/IMG00016.jpg

FLLawdog
12-31-2008, 09:23 PM
My nephew is a member of Durty Rok in Charlotte, NC/Rock Hill, SC ( http://www.durtyrok.com/ ) and I posted this over on their site and got a pretty big response. He was asking if there were any fliers so that he could post up in some of the 4X4/Jeep shops around there.

rooster
12-31-2008, 09:43 PM
Sure thing! When I get them from the printers I'll send you/him some.

rooster
01-09-2009, 05:29 PM
Pre registration is now open!!! See web site for details.

www.midfloridajeepclub.com/registration.htm

Send me a PM and let me know that you have registered so I can keep track of the JK owners group. Look forward to seeing you there.

Jason
01-09-2009, 05:44 PM
Sucks that I'm out of town every time this event rolls around. :/ Hope you all have a good time...looks like it will be an event to remember!

idrivejeep
01-09-2009, 08:18 PM
Any idea when you might know about a special hotel rate?

rooster
01-09-2009, 08:57 PM
Any idea when you might know about a special hotel rate? We hope sometime next week.

rooster
01-10-2009, 04:26 PM
Host Hotel:

LaQuinta
2725 International Speedway Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32124
386-255-7412
1-800-642-4239

Room Rates: $59.00 (Must mention Jeep Beach)
Rates good through April 15.

Campground: 5 min. from speedway

International RV Park Campground
3175 W. Internation Speedway Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32124
386-239-0249
1-866-261-3698

Full Hook-up for RV $25.00
Tent $15.00

karnuvore
01-26-2009, 05:08 AM
Updating for you Jeff:

Skip found this for us...Thanks Skip!!

She was familiar with jeeps and jeep beach.

The Holiday in on the beach will be a beachside host hotel for the event if you show it as one.

ocean rooms 95 and non were 86 I believe. She said that if you wanted to do your pool party or have any functions there they would support and make it happen. She wants to see the event grow.

I dont drink but she said the bar would make stuff like upside down JKs, and the Wrangler. Whatever you guys wanted to make it happen.

She said they also would let sponsors and vendors put stuff around the hotel and pool.

They also have trailer parking for those bringing their rigs in on trailers.

I will be staying there anyway but I bet your event will surely grow if you put that you have two host hotels. One at the speedway and one beachside. Not only will it look like a bigger event but you can have more functions. Just a though. If you want the rest of the information on the hotel I will give it to you when she emails the stuff.

I was done pursuing it but she returned my call and is sounded good so I thought I would pass it along.

930 North Atlantic Ave.

Daytona Beach

rooster
01-31-2009, 09:44 AM
This just in: Raffle prizes to include

2 tickets to the 2009 Coke Zero 400 and a signed letter from Robin Braig, President of DIS.

2 tickets to the Richard Petty Driving Experience

2 tickets to the Daytona 500 Experience

Grant211
01-31-2009, 09:49 AM
This just in: Raffle prizes to include

2 tickets to the 2009 Coke Zero 400 and a signed letter from Robin Braig, President of DIS.

2 tickets to the Richard Petty Driving Experience

2 tickets to the Daytona 500 Experience

is there a charge to buy raffle tickets or do you get 1 ticket per entry? and dang it... i need to sign up for jeep beach

rooster
01-31-2009, 07:56 PM
is there a charge to buy raffle tickets or do you get 1 ticket per entry? and dang it... i need to sign up for jeep beach

I think you get one for registering (GET OFF YOUR @SS AND DO IT) then extras will be 6 for $5 or $1 ea

rooster
02-13-2009, 07:37 PM
4 Wheel Parts (Orlando) CONFIRMED vendor and sponsor!!

karnuvore
02-14-2009, 12:48 PM
woohoo more schwag.

idrivejeep
02-19-2009, 08:11 PM
Just got around to registering.
See you there.

rooster
02-19-2009, 08:20 PM
Winch, HiLift and Misc stuff also now in for Jeep Beach raffles!

karnuvore
02-24-2009, 02:41 PM
If I win the powerball, I'm gonna donate my rig to your raffle. Wish me luck!

Grant211
02-24-2009, 06:17 PM
If I win the powerball, I'm gonna donate my rig to your raffle. Wish me luck!

Hell, if i win the powerball.... i'm driving my jeep into lake loyd and leaving it there.:thefinger:

whammersol
02-28-2009, 12:23 AM
Hey guys !!! I definitely won't miss out! I'll be in Daytona all week. If you are looking for a place to stay, I just booked my room at Daytona Bahama House. They have great prices and are right on the water. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up.

http://www.daytonabahamahouse.com

Jester
03-06-2009, 05:26 AM
Anyone know if registration on Friday is a must or can I show up Saturday mid morningand be cool? I definetely going but can't get a baby sitter for the whole weekend so I'm just planning on doing Saturday till Sunday.

karnuvore
03-06-2009, 08:25 AM
Im staying at the holiday inn. I'll register in the next 1-2 wks.

idrivejeep
03-06-2009, 12:30 PM
Anyone know if registration on Friday is a must or can I show up Saturday mid morningand be cool? I definetely going but can't get a baby sitter for the whole weekend so I'm just planning on doing Saturday till Sunday.

X2

Planning to drive up on Saturday.

milgre
03-06-2009, 03:09 PM

X2

Jester and idrivejeep - Friday is not required. However, if you have not done so, I would strongly recommend that you pre-register on-line to avoid registration lines on Saturday. We will have a separate lines for pre-registrants.

Moose512
03-06-2009, 04:18 PM
X2

We can get a caravan on Saturday morning...you, RickM610, Hitmoney, Smokey and myself.

Jester
03-06-2009, 04:19 PM
Jester and idrivejeep - Friday is not required. However, if you have not done so, I would strongly recommend that you pre-register on-line to avoid registration lines on Saturday. We will have a separate lines for pre-registrants.

Thanks for the info Milgre I just got off the phone with Jeff and he gave me the same answer. See you there I just registered.

idrivejeep
03-06-2009, 05:35 PM
We can get a caravan on Saturday morning...you, RickM610, Hitmoney, Smokey and myself.

Sounds good to me. Just let me know where everyone decides to meet.

idrivejeep
03-06-2009, 05:38 PM

Thanks for the info. I already registered on 2/19. Was I supposed to receive any email confirmation or such? Or just show up with the Paypal invoice printout?

milgre
03-07-2009, 10:00 AM
Thanks for the info. I already registered on 2/19. Was I supposed to receive any email confirmation or such? Or just show up with the Paypal invoice printout?

PM sent to get info used to register - I can confirm we received - we are not sending e-mail confirmation at this time.

Rumdrink1
03-10-2009, 07:21 AM
Seriously thinking about going to this. Sounds like fun. I will have to bring my 7 year old along. Any activities for the kids or will she be complaining the whole time?

karnuvore
03-10-2009, 09:54 AM
Seriously thinking about going to this. Sounds like fun. I will have to bring my 7 year old along. Any activities for the kids or will she be complaining the whole time?

I bring my 5 year old. He had fun last year. He still asks me "Daddy, will we get to see Jeepzilla again?"

We balanced our time between the beach and the events. We'd go down to the event for a few hours, then the beach, back and forth. He had a blast.

2 cents...

Moose512
03-10-2009, 03:17 PM
I am bringing the wife, 4 year old and 1.5 year old. If we get enough kids maybe Rooster will spring for a bounce house.:)

karnuvore
03-10-2009, 04:13 PM
Kids hell...I wanna jumpy room!

karnuvore
03-10-2009, 04:14 PM
I'm gonna bring a kiddie pool. That way the kids can play in the pool while the adults ....well get drunk and jeep jeep jeep jeep jeeeeeep.

rooster
03-10-2009, 06:09 PM
I am bringing the wife, 4 year old and 1.5 year old. If we get enough kids maybe Rooster will spring for a bounce house.:)

We are working on that. We are tying to get a whole kids thing.

Grant211
03-10-2009, 06:21 PM
maybe i missed this...

is the agenda for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday been ironed out? From the first post it looks like some things are in question...

rooster
03-10-2009, 06:41 PM
maybe i missed this...

is the agenda for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday been ironed out? From the first post it looks like some things are in question...

Like? I thought it was pretty clear...

Registration is from 2pm till whenever Friday night. We're going to be next door to the WingHouse so were going to eat, drink and bull ****.

Ive covered Saturday pretty well I think. If not here goes. Vendors get in at 7. Participants at 9. The show n shine and obstacles will last till 4-5pm. Then your on your own. Theres a big group going to go to the NASCAR Speedpark (were working a deal with them), a big group hanging out on Beach Street at the Rum Festival and the drag queen show (most likely were you'll be). As a matter of fact I could have sworn you were one of the ones out there dancing.

Sunday is the beach parade. Meeting up around 9, doing the parade and then going back to the hotel for the pool party.

So what did you miss? There are some minor details yet to come. Like the kids jump thing and a price for the speedpark and what kind of discount the W/H is going to give everyone on Friday night. But thats about it. The essentials are in place, the money has been spent. Rain or shine Jeep Beach will happen just as Ive stated above.

Grant211
03-10-2009, 06:47 PM
i was looking at Friday and Sunday stuff to do...

I just got Gina to confirm that she is coming with me.. i just about fell over. :bounce: I thought she would stay at home and I would just drive over Saturday and maybe Sunday. She just told me she wants to get a hotel... I'm like holy shiat...where did this come from...

Looks like i'll be there all three days... i have a question that i'll shoot ya in pm or i'll call ya and ask ya.

karnuvore
03-10-2009, 06:51 PM
(most likely were you'll be)..

lol I spit beer on my keyboard lol

Are we meeting at that same park for the parade or will we get to drive all the way from the speedway (that'd kick ass tying up all that traffic!).

I plan on doing the rum festival again. Hopefully my son wont have any "accidents" and make me have to leave early again. I felt sorry for him last year - little man was embarassed.

FLLawdog
03-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Kids hell...I wanna jumpy room!

Hey, they'll have the jousting thing I'm sure at the rum fest. That thing is a HOOT! 'specially after a few punches.

rooster
03-10-2009, 07:57 PM
lol I spit beer on my keyboard lol

Are we meeting at that same park for the parade or will we get to drive all the way from the speedway (that'd kick ass tying up all that traffic!).

I plan on doing the rum festival again. Hopefully my son wont have any "accidents" and make me have to leave early again. I felt sorry for him last year - little man was embarassed.

Dave we are trying to get it from the speedway but that is yet to be determined. It would be cool to go all the way down ISB in a parade. If not the park is the most logical choice.

Whats funny though is although there wont be a cop leading us on the way back. Its going to be one hell of a parade back to the hotel! lol

karnuvore
03-11-2009, 03:32 PM
Oh yeah....

Are they going to close beach street for the Rum Festival to Jeeps only again? Cuz that kicked ass.

And parents....At the "rum festival" on Beach street, they set up a kids bouncy room.

Grant211
03-11-2009, 03:45 PM
you can now officially say that i'm going..:bounce:

FLLawdog
03-11-2009, 05:36 PM
I'm hoping to have at least one set of Cornhole boards built by then. If so, and if there's interest (and if transport allows!), I'll bring them to the Rum Runner.

ka3pit
03-11-2009, 06:41 PM
UUUUHHHH corn hole boards !!!!!!! hey wrong party !!!:shaking::stirthepot::laughing2:just kiddin.

Rumdrink1
03-16-2009, 07:36 AM
The Rumfest was the deal maker. Registered and staying at the campground in my popup with the family. Looking forward to the weekend!

rooster
03-16-2009, 08:55 AM
A BIG THANK YOU TO JKO vendor Finishline West has been gracious enough to donate us a new CHUBBY FRONT BUMPER to Jeep Beach!!! Thank you Andy! JKO guys please support them!

rooster
03-16-2009, 09:47 AM
Thanks All Things Jeep another great JKO Vendor and sponsor of Jeep Beach!

Grant211
03-16-2009, 09:57 AM
Rooster,

Do you have a jeep count on how many JKO members signed up on jeep beach using the jkowners website as a club?

karnuvore
03-16-2009, 01:20 PM
JKO guys please support them!

Absolutely.

rooster
03-16-2009, 01:21 PM
a special thank you to a plumber for contributing a Spyderco knife to the Jeep Beach raffle items!

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5751&d=1234286471

rooster
03-16-2009, 01:23 PM
Rooster,

Do you have a jeep count on how many JKO members signed up on jeep beach using the jkowners website as a club?

I'll have to get back to you G on that one. I will tell you some of you guys are some lazy fawkers! You've said you were coming not get signed up!! I will tell you we have already surpassed last years numbers.

Grant211
03-16-2009, 01:30 PM
I'll have to get back to you G on that one. I will tell you some of you guys are some lazy fawkers! You've said you were coming not get signed up!! I will tell you we have already surpassed last years numbers.

Dude, i already paid $50 via paypal like a week or two agao... what else you want? LOL!!! Wheres my honory membership to your club you fool:thefinger:

karnuvore
03-16-2009, 02:04 PM
Lazy Fawker<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

rooster
03-16-2009, 02:33 PM
Lazy Fawker<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You REALLY need to get signed up! Especially after we added the big man shirts just for you!

Crazy X
03-16-2009, 05:42 PM
Im in *****. Where is my T-Shirt

karnuvore
03-16-2009, 07:50 PM
You REALLY need to get signed up! Especially after we added the big man shirts just for you!

Yeah Yeah Yeah...Im working on it. I have a lot of $ going OUT this month and not as much $ coming in.

You know I'll be there.

Grant211
03-16-2009, 08:00 PM
Rooster -

I say... the last JKO member that signs up buys us all a beer at Hooters:beer:

karnuvore
03-16-2009, 08:34 PM
Well I always buy at least 2 pitchers regardless :thefinger:

speaking of hooters - you going saturday night? I got a PM from mudpuppy (blast from the past) on FJOA - he is going (he saw it on jacked-up-jeepclub.com).

Grant211
03-17-2009, 05:33 AM
Well I always buy at least 2 pitchers regardless :thefinger:

speaking of hooters - you going saturday night? I got a PM from mudpuppy (blast from the past) on FJOA - he is going (he saw it on jacked-up-jeepclub.com).

I'm like 99% sure... depends on how the show n shine goes...

rooster
03-17-2009, 08:29 AM
Sloppy Holes Muddn Company signed on. For you Florida guys that have been to any mud events in the area you've probably seen them. Im talking about the Mud Hunny's! If you need to know more just look them up. You'll be glad you did. They will be at Jeep Beach and will be taking pics with you and signing stuff.

Remember: Its best to be first when hittn sloppy holes!

Crazy X
03-17-2009, 04:08 PM
I heard that Grant Loves Sloppy Holes. BTW Grant F*** Y** I Never got the dress back :thefinger:

Grant211
03-17-2009, 04:20 PM
dude... the mud honey make it worth while... FOR ALL YOU LAZY FAWKERS THAT HAVEN'T PAID UP FOR JEEP BEACH... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR?????

THERE WILL BE MUD HONEYS

SWEET!

http://www.themudhunnys.com/images/dsc026761.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/r2vpl1.jpg

rooster
03-18-2009, 04:30 PM
More Updates!

2 Jeep soon to be released Super Chips programmers

Thank you PROZACH for the 10 shirts, 2 hoodies and grip of stickers!!! I promise we'll find them a good home!

More coming in the next few days guys. Several that will excite some of you! Here's a hint...you've seen them on my Jeep and soon you might have some for yours!

Grant211
03-18-2009, 05:02 PM
how are the raffles going to work?

Silent auction, buy raffle tickets, give the guy that has already paid up for jeep beach 100 extra chances to win vs. the lazy jkowners fawkers that haven't paid up for jeepbeach 0 tickets?:laughing:

karnuvore
03-18-2009, 05:59 PM
tube doors!!!!

FLLawdog
03-18-2009, 06:21 PM
Factory JK rims/tires and a slightly used J*-Forum sticker.

karnuvore
03-18-2009, 07:13 PM
lmao

rooster
03-18-2009, 08:14 PM
tube doors!!!!

Hmm...:D

rooster
03-19-2009, 09:22 PM
WHOA!!! How about $1200 worth of tires good for up to size 44!!!

WAY TO GO PIT BULL TIRES and thank you for such an awesome prize!!!

AND 500 Koozies Plus 10, count'em 10 gift cards worth 25% off to boot!!!

rooster
03-19-2009, 09:45 PM
4 Wheel parts has donated a winch, Hi Lift and some other misc items!! Thank you!!

Guys/Gals Ive got more coming in! These JKO Vendors have been great and they are giving back to you! Support them to show your appreciation. Stayed tuned...more to be announced in the coming days!

karnuvore
03-19-2009, 11:16 PM
I can feel it...Im gonna win something big this year. How much are raffle tickets and do you get a ticket just for registering? Can you win more than one item? Do you have to be present when the items are drawn? Will there be suntan lotion in the gift schwag bag again this year? Good idea last year - I married a white girl. She burns.

And THE most important question: Are you doing Dog Tags again? I still ahve last year's on my rear view mirror. Was looking forward to having an entire collection of them gathered over the years.

Grant211
03-20-2009, 05:52 AM
I can feel it...Im gonna win something big this year. How much are raffle tickets and do you get a ticket just for registering? Can you win more than one item? Do you have to be present when the items are drawn? Will there be suntan lotion in the gift schwag bag again this year? Good idea last year - I married a white girl. She burns.

And THE most important question: Are you doing Dog Tags again? I still ahve last year's on my rear view mirror. Was looking forward to having an entire collection of them gathered over the years.

Those are some good questions Dave....I'm curious to see what the answers are.

I can see you only winning a beer koozie as that will be the most used mod on your jeep.

milgre
03-20-2009, 09:03 AM

Those are some good questions Dave....I'm curious to see what the answers are.

I can see you only winning a beer koozie as that will be the most used mod on your jeep.

Grant and Karn - I know the answers to a few of these questions:

Price of raffle tickets - TBD
Tickets for registering - this is the group incentive, if enough individuals in your group PRE-REGISTER - you will get tickets for the raffle prizes. (HINT HINT :D)!
Win more than once - yes - if you buy more than one ticket :laughing:
Present to win - yes
Suntan lotion - LOL - we are trying to get that donation again this year
Dog tags - this is still in the decision process...we understand participants last year really liked these and want them again, so we are doing what we can within our budget.

As I get more of these answers, I will share with you guys. :jeep2:

rooster
03-23-2009, 08:13 PM
Another BIG THANK YOU to Performance Automotive Group and Or-Fab for the donation of not 1 but 2 sets of rock doors! Another great raffle item for Jeep Beach! Thank you Yates!

rooster
03-23-2009, 08:15 PM
NOPE NOT DONE YET! THANK YOU Rough Country for the raffle prize donation of the 4" lift and dual stabilizer!! Thanks to Ben from Rough Country!

rooster
03-23-2009, 08:20 PM
Oh did I mention that JeepSwag.com gave us a Evap Canister Relocation Kit and Steering Stabilizer Relocation Kit??? Well...they did! Thank you Woods!

rooster
03-24-2009, 06:08 PM
Thank you WARN for the snatch block and gloves!

rooster
03-24-2009, 06:11 PM
PROZACH the freaking shirts, sweatshirts and stickers are awesome! I love the logo's HUMMER RECOVER CREW & UP A CREEK GET A JEEP! Man those are awesome!

rooster
03-27-2009, 09:17 AM
Thanks Smittybilt for the Gear Seat Cover!

H8T2W8T
03-27-2009, 01:38 PM
Damn! That's a pretty sweet list:D

rooster
04-09-2009, 02:17 PM
Thanks to Raingler and Warrior for the grab handles!!

rooster
04-09-2009, 02:25 PM
So what if I told you that IF YOU PREREGISTER you, your family or whomever else is in your Jeep will be invited to join the rest of the group to a very exclusive hotel for a pool party, FREE DINNER including ribs, burgers, dogs and drink tickets that include alchohol, beer or soft drinks? The pool party is Saturday night at the Plaza in Daytona!! To participate and recieve the free food, drinks, and pool party, movie night you MUST pre register for Jeep Beach! What are you waiting on??? That right there is worth the price of admission!!

On top of that its movie night! Movie night is held at the pool and will be viewed on a 2 story HD movie screen. We will have EXCLUSIVE access to the upper deck. Again you must pre register!

Jester
04-09-2009, 03:21 PM
Save me some ribs and popcorn becuase I have already pre registered.

Crazy X
04-09-2009, 03:30 PM
I am also Pre-Registered :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

karnuvore
04-09-2009, 05:45 PM
I told my wife tonite that I am going to officially preregister tomorrow. So the boss has approved the expenditure. You better have a sh!tload of ribs.

karnuvore
04-11-2009, 11:22 PM
OK...I preregistered. Can I have my tube doors now?

DataByte
04-12-2009, 01:27 AM
Well Rooster, it you have done a wonderful job putting this all together.
I wish I could be there. Unfortunately I had to make a choice between this and RiverRock with my Jeep Club. The Jeep Club won out - but I really REALLY wanted to be at this event!
Unfortunately the more I hear about it the more I want to be there!!

karnuvore
04-12-2009, 02:09 AM
Jeep Beach is only there one weekend a year....River Rock is there EVERY WEEKEND of the year.

Grant211
04-12-2009, 04:45 AM
I wish I could be there. Unfortunately I had to make a choice between this and RiverRock with my Jeep Club. The Jeep Club won out - but I really REALLY wanted to be at this event!

sorry about that. I hope this didn't have anything to deal with the beef between the two jeep clubs.

Jeep Beach is only there one weekend a year....River Rock is there EVERY WEEKEND of the year.

Dude, don't talk him into it. That's more prizes we could win! I mean, i could win:laughing:

Crazy X
04-12-2009, 12:04 PM
I would have to agree with Dave.This only happens once a Year.
Dave the Tube Doors are Mine :thefinger:

rooster
04-13-2009, 07:12 AM

Databyte, no worries. I totally understand and wish you guys could be there too. I understand the River Rock trip is a big expenditure. We are going to have some pretty cool prizes and vendors. Im going to put a complete list together and start an updated Jeep Beach thread after our Thursday night Jeep Beach meeting. If you have the opportunity, we'd love to see you.

I have to say though. MILGRE has put just as much into this as me and also the rest of the MFJC. I wish I could take credit but we all play a part. You guys are the real winners. You can participate and enjoy the efforts and win the prizes. We'll be working and have chosen to not buy raffle tickets since we are the host club.

sorry about that. I hope this didn't have anything to deal with the beef between the two jeep clubs

G, no beef on our part or theirs. I have met some really cool Jeepers over there.You know how it is. Theres always a couple on each side that have issues with each other. That doesnt mean the whole lot has those feelings.

karnuvore
04-13-2009, 06:22 PM
I dont feel like wading through the threads to find it....

Which hotel on the beach should I be making my reservations at?

Jester
04-13-2009, 06:34 PM
The Holiday Inn....at least thats what you posted on the Jacked Up Forum. Thats where I'm staying $95.00 for oceanj view not bad. Make sure you say its for Jeep Beach or its more money.

930 North Atlantic Ave.
Daytona Beach

rooster
04-14-2009, 11:06 AM
A BIG thank you to Jeepers Den Orlando for agreeing to vend from their 44' trailer and will donate $500 in raffle prizes!

rooster
04-14-2009, 11:10 AM
Another BIG THANK you to Rusty's Offroad for agreeing to vend from their 73' rig and will also donate $500 in raffle prizes!

milgre
04-14-2009, 04:36 PM
So, Jeff - where do you want me to send my resignation? LOL!

Jeep Beach is gonna be awesome - for the lazy ones out there (and you are beyond lazy since Karn has pre-registered) - you better get in gear - you're potentially missing out on the FREE (yes, I said FREE) dinner at The Plaza and FREE raffle tickets!

karnuvore
04-14-2009, 06:38 PM
LOL nice.

Berlin
04-15-2009, 05:18 PM
Jeep Beach is gonna be awesome - for the lazy ones out there (and you are beyond lazy since Karn has pre-registered) - you better get in gear - you're potentially missing out on the FREE (yes, I said FREE) dinner at The Plaza and FREE raffle tickets!
Is there a cut-off day to pre-register? I didn't see it at the site or maybe I missed it.

rooster
04-15-2009, 07:56 PM
Is there a cut-off day to pre-register? I didn't see it at the site or maybe I missed it.

May 1st

DataByte
04-17-2009, 12:24 AM
sorry about that. I hope this didn't have anything to deal with the beef between the two jeep clubs.

As far as I can tell there is NO beef between the clubs anymore.
I run into the Mid-Florida club from time to time and we seem to get along great...

Man, I hate reading this thread. Makes me want to go to Jeep Beach anyway!!
Wifey wants to go pretty bad too, but she also wants a cruise, and she wants that more.

rooster
04-17-2009, 06:59 PM
Thank you DISCOUNT TIRE DIRECT for the $500 Gift Certificate to use towards the purchase of wheel or tires!

Thank you JeepHut for the Neoprene Seat Covers and other raffle items worth well over $500!

If you dont have your tickets to Jeep Beach your missing out! With a 50/50 raffle, vendors and prizes worth over 8K why would you want to be anywhere else??

RickM610
05-03-2009, 01:15 PM
Idrive, did you get a hotel yet.. Seems Im gonna be staying with the wife and 14 year old at the Holiday Inn... They are on the beach and has an ocean, frige and microwave thats always a plus.

idrivejeep
05-03-2009, 02:59 PM
Thanks for the info. Turns out I'm also staying at the Holiday Inn on the beach. Taking my wife and 5yr old son. He's all excited about staying next to the beach.

karnuvore
05-03-2009, 05:57 PM
I finally reserved my room tonite - ocean side holiday inn. All teh guysin my jeepclub that are going are staying there as well. That place is gonna be a rockin!

Clark
05-03-2009, 10:12 PM
Heres a shot from the 3rd floor of the Holiday Inn. We stayed there Sat night.
http://my.project-jk.com/data/500/medium/IMG_11252.jpg

Poser shot with the Holiday Inn in the background.
http://my.project-jk.com/data/500/medium/IMG00015-20090503-1641.jpg

See y'all there in a coupla' weeks

Grant211
05-04-2009, 07:20 PM
Heres a shot from the 3rd floor of the Holiday Inn. We stayed there Sat night.
http://my.project-jk.com/data/500/medium/IMG_11252.jpg

Poser shot with the Holiday Inn in the background.
http://my.project-jk.com/data/500/medium/IMG00015-20090503-1641.jpg

See y'all there in a coupla' weeks

nice shots Clark!!!!

WRANGLERV8
05-05-2009, 08:55 AM
Quick question...
If I can only participate for Saturday is the registration fee still $60?

Moose512
05-05-2009, 09:48 AM
Thanks for the info. Turns out I'm also staying at the Holiday Inn on the beach. Taking my wife and 5yr old son. He's all excited about staying next to the beach.

Idrive, did you get a hotel yet.. Seems Im gonna be staying with the wife and 14 year old at the Holiday Inn... They are on the beach and has an ocean, frige and microwave thats always a plus.

Since the party on Saturday night is at the beach and the parade on Sunday morning is at the Beach, it only makes sense that I should stay at the Beach!:thefinger: No Peer Pressure!!

Add one more to the Holiday Inn Jeep Brigade!!!:beer:

Now all of our wifes and kids can hang out and ***** about our obsession while we go to the bar.

And my change in hotel had nothing to do with the fact that it is closer to the adult entertainment establishments that Karn is going to make me go to!!:D

karnuvore
05-05-2009, 11:51 AM
And my change in hotel had nothing to do with the fact that it is closer to the adult entertainment establishments that Karn is going to make me go to!!:D

Already planning on blaming it on Karn eh? That's ok. I dont mind other people's wives hating me - I only gotta keep one wife happy lol.

rooster
05-05-2009, 11:55 AM
Already planning on blaming it on Karn eh? That's ok. I dont mind other people's wives hating me - I only gotta keep one wife happy lol.

Hell my wife plans on going! :thefinger:

Moose512
05-05-2009, 12:43 PM

Hell my wife plans on going! :thefinger:

Only reason my wife is going to be upset is because she can't go as well!! Somebody has to be a responsible parent! I have to kiss her ass this weekend but next weekend all bets are off!!:thefinger:

karnuvore
05-05-2009, 12:51 PM
LOL yeah I hear ya. My wife has to stay and watch the lil man while we hit the clubs. She wants to go. That's love aint it?

DataByte
05-05-2009, 10:36 PM
I'm off from work!!

in a stroke of weirdness my schedule changes that weekend. Normally off Wed/Thurs/Fri (took sat off) new days off sun/mon/tue giving me 7 days off with only having to take 1!!!

Oh man, I need some money to register for this thing and stay in a hotel. SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME MONEY!!!

So is everyone staying at the Holiday Inn now? is that where I should book rather than the host hotel?

RotorHead
05-05-2009, 10:39 PM
I'll be at LaQuinta by the speedway. At least that's where I'm supposed to report.

karnuvore
05-05-2009, 10:48 PM
Holiday Inn is definitely the happening place on this forum and on the jacked up jeepclub forum. See you there.

DataByte
05-05-2009, 11:48 PM
Just registered.. yeah, a couple of days past deadline, but IT TOOK MY MONEY!

Sorry guys, had to get a room @ the host hotel. It made more sense and was much much cheaper. I still got the discounted rate even though we were past deadline.

rooster
05-06-2009, 05:56 AM
we extended the deadline...if you havent done so yet get your ass in gear and get signed up!!

GunnersJK
05-06-2009, 05:03 PM
Gents:

This really looks interesting, but I can only make it down for a few hours on Saturday. My interest would be talking to the vendors, not the course or a ride around the track (though I would if I had time). Is there no way in except to pay $ 50?

I noted "no spectators" early on in this thread.

rooster
05-06-2009, 09:34 PM
Gents:

This really looks interesting, but I can only make it down for a few hours on Saturday. My interest would be talking to the vendors, not the course or a ride around the track (though I would if I had time). Is there no way in except to pay $ 50?

Park at the hotel and ride in with someone. Im sure there are several guys that would let you hitch a ride. Otherwise no, sorry.

karnuvore
05-06-2009, 09:35 PM
I drive a mini van on 36" tires w/ a 6" procomp lift. You're welcome to ride in w/ me lol.

RickM610
05-06-2009, 09:47 PM
Hey Moose512, think I owe you a couple of rounds... Since your familiar with the good spots in thye area will let ya pick the place. I'm sure Idrivejeep is in too...

Since the party on Saturday night is at the beach and the parade on Sunday morning is at the Beach, it only makes sense that I should stay at the Beach!:thefinger: No Peer Pressure!!

Add one more to the Holiday Inn Jeep Brigade!!!:beer:

Now all of our wifes and kids can hang out and ***** about our obsession while we go to the bar.

Grant211
05-07-2009, 06:04 AM
Gents:

Hey Buddy,

You can ride in with me if Karn's minivan is too big for ya.

Just let me know.

Moose512
05-07-2009, 03:00 PM
Hey Moose512, think I owe you a couple of rounds... Since your familiar with the good spots in thye area will let ya pick the place. I'm sure Idrivejeep is in too...

I have been out of the Daytona scene for a little bit so I am not sure how "good" my old spots still are. I am sure the locals will steer us in the right direction.:beer:

After Rooster's pictures from Hooters last weekend the local talent looks like it still has some promise!!

GunnersJK
05-07-2009, 05:41 PM
Hey Buddy,

You can ride in with me if Karn's minivan is too big for ya.

Just let me know.

Thanks Grant, though I have to admit a minivan sounds pretty tempting. On the other hand, I'm curious how your rock rails turned out, or if they did.

I'll assume you're serious and may take you up on it. Pretty disorganized at the moment. Will get back with you before hand.

Grant211
05-07-2009, 06:28 PM
Thanks Grant, though I have to admit a minivan sounds pretty tempting. On the other hand, I'm curious how your rock rails turned out, or if they did.

I'll assume you're serious and may take you up on it. Pretty disorganized at the moment. Will get back with you before hand.

The rockrails are now on Rooster's rig.

I went to put them on my rig and then heard the wife start nagging me on "i use the step, what do i suppose to use now?" :pissed:

Yeah dude, I'm serious. I'll be in Daytona Fri-Sunday. I think you have my cell, if you not i can send it to you again. Just give me a hollar and I'll bring ya in.

karnuvore
05-11-2009, 07:10 PM
2 days and a wake up call.

DataByte
05-12-2009, 01:26 AM
2 days and a wake up call.

oh man so excited!!!!

wanna drive on the track and take pictures in the winners circle!!

karnuvore
05-12-2009, 01:28 PM
1 day and a wake up call.

rooster
05-12-2009, 02:54 PM
And the work begins! Just a few teaser pics for you. This was yesterday just as MILGRE was getting started on the build. I saw pics from today...very nice, its coming along! Im going up to Daytona tomorrow so maybe I'll snap a couple of pics and let you see :shaking: :thefinger:.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b302/jkmansell/Jeep%20Beach%202009/PhotoMoto0082.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b302/jkmansell/Jeep%20Beach%202009/PhotoMoto0081.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b302/jkmansell/Jeep%20Beach%202009/PhotoMoto0080.jpg

smokey
05-12-2009, 07:36 PM
Can't wait:beer: :beer: :beer::grinpimp: :grinpimp: Flying solo for this one. I can't wait because this was some of my old stomping grounds some time ago. I am registered at the Holiday Inn with the rest of you crazies...:devil:

Will be heading up sometime Friday. Hopefully sooner than later.

Rumdrink1
05-14-2009, 07:48 AM
I was looking at the schedule of events and saw that raffle tickets are for sale on Friday. There wasn't any mention if we could buy on Saturday. Are Raffle Tickets going to be for sale on Saturday? I won't be up there until late friday.

karnuvore
05-14-2009, 11:21 AM
room 402 *****es.

smokey
05-14-2009, 04:05 PM
I expect a cold one or two to be waiting for me when I get there tomorrow...:beer: :beer: :beer::bounce: :bounce::grinpimp: :grinpimp: :devil: :devil: :smokin:

milgre
05-14-2009, 05:45 PM
I was looking at the schedule of events and saw that raffle tickets are for sale on Friday. There wasn't any mention if we could buy on Saturday. Are Raffle Tickets going to be for sale on Saturday? I won't be up there until late friday.

Raffle tickets will be sold both days!

Grant211
05-15-2009, 05:28 AM
UPDATE -

I'll probably be there, but without my jeep. GO FIGURE!:shaking:

PUDDLZ
05-21-2009, 06:01 PM
Holiday Inn is definitely the happening place on this forum and on the jacked up jeepclub forum. See you there.

Cant mention HOLIDAY INN they're not a paying vendor :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Sorry almost forgot this is JKO :beer::smokin: