Truck and Jeep Show San Mateo Feb 26 & 27 [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Truck and Jeep Show San Mateo Feb 26 & 27

SCARDUP
01-07-2011, 09:06 PM
Ok I know it's 4WP and all but I think there will be some good deals at this show (Hopefully). We definitely have to get our Cutts Customs stickers done and on our windshields before we go. I am sure our favorite vendor "Stac" will make sure that happens. I posted the link below. Let me know if you wanna go. The show starts at 11 and ends at 4 each day and they are supposed to have hourly deals and giveaways so I plan on being there for both days as of right now. I know its early but I'm just so excited!!

http://www.4wheelparts.com/info/truck-jeep_events.aspx

Attendees:
Scardup
Hogg
Spence
R8Rcustoms
RRouzer

No maybe's if ands or buts

HOGGSTATUS
01-07-2011, 09:17 PM
Ok I know it's 4WP and all but I think there will be some good deals at this show (Hopefully). We definitely have to get our Cutts Customs stickers done and on our windshields before we go. I am sure our favorite vendor "Stac" will make sure that happens. I posted the link below. Let me know if you wanna go. I live in Dublin if you wanna meet up at my place but the show starts at 11 and ends at 4 each day and they are supposed to have hourly deals and giveaways so I plan on being there for both days as of right now. I know its early but I'm just so excited!!

http://www.4wheelparts.com/info/truck-jeep_events.aspx

:laughing2::laughing2:DUDE MY FUCKIN STOMACH HURTS FROM LAUGHING SO HARD!!! Love the new Sig. And you know I'm in so start the list son! You know you don't even have to ask! :grinpimp: :smokin:

Family-jk
01-07-2011, 09:58 PM
Put me down as a maybe. I might still be in Alabama.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

SCARDUP
01-26-2011, 02:06 PM
Bump for early planning due to my military training

09rubicon
01-26-2011, 02:16 PM
Put me down as a "maybe". Damn Army may have me teaching another class that weekend, I will try to weasel out of it.

marinespence
01-26-2011, 02:16 PM
Dude my names missing from the list fix it!

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Sludge Puppy
01-26-2011, 02:17 PM
I have it on my calendar already, so put me as a maybe. Will see how things go by the time we get there

RRauzer
01-26-2011, 03:33 PM
SM Expo's like 5 minutes from my house - I'm going. Just one of the days - if the snow gods are kind, I'll be skiing the other day.

R8R ROK
01-26-2011, 03:55 PM
SM Expo's like 5 minutes from my house - I'm going. Just one of the days - if the snow gods are kind, I'll be skiing the other day.

It is literally on the same street 2 minutes from my house maybe a mile away. I will be firing up the Orion at my house afterwards for whoever wants to hang out.

SCARDUP
01-26-2011, 04:38 PM
It is literally on the same street 2 minutes from my house maybe a mile away. I will be firing up the Orion at my house afterwards for whoever wants to hang out.

Are you planning on going both days? Can we use your house as the meetup spot before the show? BBQ at your house after the show and install any purchased parts? I recommend the BBQ for Saturday if possible.

R8R ROK
01-26-2011, 04:41 PM
Are you planning on going both days? Can we use your house as the meetup spot before the show? BBQ at your house after the show and install any purchased parts? I recommend the BBQ for Saturday if possible.
BBQ Saturday should be cool , just have to run it by the CFO.

bconrad5150
01-29-2011, 11:38 AM
If I go, I am leaving my wallet in the car! My Gobi rack was just delivered. My wife put me on a "Mod Moratorium" for a couple months.

R8R ROK
01-29-2011, 11:47 AM
If I go, I am leaving my wallet in the car! My Gobi rack was just delivered. My wife put me on a "Mod Moratorium" for a couple months.

I hear you on this one.
I have been on "Mod Moratorium" for a while. Now I am just trying to keep up with all the crap that needs upgrades and repairs from wheeling.

cruzcode
01-29-2011, 02:36 PM
Put me down as a maybe for now.

I'm as busy as a one-legged man, in an ass-kicking contest, lately! (Wait a minute... I am currently a one-legged man... :shaking: )

RC

SCARDUP
02-09-2011, 02:20 PM
bump for show and bbq at r8rcustoms

R8R ROK
02-10-2011, 10:15 AM
SCARDUP,

What do you plan on buying at the truck show??

SIKJEEP
02-10-2011, 06:51 PM
Im going

R8R ROK
02-10-2011, 07:33 PM
Im going

Cool
It will be a good time.

nocoastfocus
02-10-2011, 11:46 PM

I think you are the only one closer than me and I think that is because i have to make a couple turns to get there. I am in for sure as I need some recovery gear. Let me know what time on Saturday everyone is meeting there. If there is anything that you all want to install afterwards I will nominate my place, but I can only do Saturday. Sounds fun and can't wait. :)

spinningbull
02-12-2011, 12:19 AM
I'm in. Where we meeting? Stacey's?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

R8R ROK
02-12-2011, 08:08 AM
I'm in. Where we meeting? Stacey's?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

We can meet at my house whatever time everyone wants to meet.

SCARDUP
02-12-2011, 11:40 PM
SCARDUP,

What do you plan on buying at the truck show??

Maybe a set of 60's with some comp corners and some 44"iroks

nootherride
02-12-2011, 11:50 PM

Damn:D

R8R ROK
02-13-2011, 08:33 AM

Damn dude, don't forget the hemi so you can turn those bad boys. :beer:

Family-jk
02-13-2011, 09:57 AM
I'm pissed off. I won't be around to go as I was looking forward to this. Went last year and my kids had a blast. I will be in Mississippi during that week. :bawling:

R8R ROK
02-17-2011, 11:02 AM
What time are we meeting up??

JeepingGreen
02-22-2011, 01:06 PM
What time are we meeting up??

bump..

What time and where at? Sorry, I'm at work and just didn't have the time to read the entire thread.. I'm not sure if I can go but I was wondering what day is everyone going? Saturday or Sunday? Are we going to meet up somewhere and caravan to the show?

R8R ROK
02-22-2011, 03:21 PM
My house at 10:30 on Saturday if that sounds good for everyone.
You can add WKDYJ to the list

I don't mind barbequeing at my place afterwards with whoever wants to hang out. Just let me know.

IBROCUN
02-22-2011, 09:36 PM
I'll be there working the OR-Fab/Trail Master/Performance Accessories booth. Come say hi.

Tony

HOGGSTATUS
02-22-2011, 09:55 PM
I'll be there working the OR-Fab/Trail Master/Performance Accessories booth. Come say hi.

Tony

I'll definitely stop by to say what's up!!:D I was out of it when you stopped by at KOH!! I had like 20 different thing going through my mind! :smokin:See ya Saturday....maybe Sunday too!!:laughing:

Coastside JK
02-22-2011, 10:52 PM
Well RRauder your snow gods might make it to the Fairgrounds. Chance of snow Fri. and Sat.. Can't wait.

cruzcode
02-22-2011, 11:05 PM
I'm thinking about rolling out there. I might just drive through the whole event, of course that could create quite a ruckus.

Are any of you pranksters going for sure?

RC

nocoastfocus
02-23-2011, 12:29 AM
I will be there...you got LED's to install in everybody's rigs Stacey...lol. If you are BBQing then I will season up a tri-tip.

R8R ROK
02-23-2011, 07:32 AM
I will be there...you got LED's to install in everybody's rigs Stacey...lol. If you are BBQing then I will season up a tri-tip.

Nope, I had to buy ball joints from Poly instead. Not installing those this weekend. I am going to do the LED's

tri-tip sounds awesome, I will put something together as well , just not sure.

Derrick , Where are you ?? You coming ??

Scardup
Hogg
Spence
R8R ROK
RRouzer
WKDYJ
MDX Dave
SikJeep
Spinningbull
JeepingGreen
Jason Mac

Maybe:
09 Rubicon
Sludgepuppy
Cruzcode

HOGGSTATUS
02-23-2011, 09:11 AM
I'll bring my meat too!!:laughing2::laughing2: Well the same stuff as the last wrench fest at..............the place my Jeep use to get worked on!! :shaking:

jason mac
02-23-2011, 12:53 PM
Looks like my race in L.A. is cancelled due to rain. I'll be there Fo Sho!!!!

HOGGSTATUS
02-23-2011, 01:10 PM

SWEET!! :grinpimp:

R8R ROK
02-23-2011, 01:12 PM

Bummer

Hey Derrick , surface dude. You have under a while now.

cruzcode
02-23-2011, 08:40 PM
Nope, I had to buy ball joints from Poly instead. Not installing those this weekend. I am going to do the LED's

tri-tip sounds awesome, I will put something together as well , just not sure.

Derrick , Where are you ?? You coming ??

Scardup
Hogg
Spence
R8R ROK
RRouzer
WKDYJ
MDX Dave
SikJeep
Spinningbull
JeepingGreen
Jason Mac

Maybe:
09 Rubicon
Sludgepuppy
Cruzcode

Stac, is the shin-dig at your place? What's the 411?

RC

HOGGSTATUS
02-23-2011, 09:01 PM
Stac, is the shin-dig at your place? What's the 411?

RC

We're meeting at Stacy's in the morning , then driving to the show!! It's only about a two minute drive from Stacy's pad!!

cruzcode
02-23-2011, 09:44 PM
We're meeting at Stacy's in the morning , then driving to the show!! It's only about a two minute drive from Stacy's pad!!

Okay, I'm in! Send me the specifics.

RC

RRauzer
02-23-2011, 11:41 PM
Okay, I'm in! Send me the specifics.

RC

Cool. I'll see you at Stacy's then. I want to check out your trans cooler berfore I duplicate. Gonna do this sooner rather than later - hell w/ the warranty...

HOGGSTATUS
02-24-2011, 02:33 AM
hell w/ the warranty...

Not like I already didn't consider you a "CUTTS CREW" member......but with a statement like that, YOUR A LIFE TIME MEMBER!!:grinpimp:

It's really just your bald head though :laughing2::laughing2:

Marcy
02-24-2011, 03:01 PM
I have a friend working at this event and he keeps sending me pictures of Jeeps he thinks mine should look more like :laughing:

spinningbull
02-24-2011, 10:56 PM
im out. carson has a regatta, and I just spent all of my jeep money on a pro rock 44

sent from fat fingers, tiny virtual keys.

R8R ROK
02-25-2011, 07:25 AM
im out. carson has a regatta, and I just spent all of my jeep money on a pro rock 44

sent from fat fingers, tiny virtual keys.

You will be missed :beer:

cruzcode
02-25-2011, 08:22 AM
I have a friend working at this event and he keeps sending me pictures of Jeeps he thinks mine should look more like :laughing:

Just tell him that you go by "Miss Moderator" to him, and you'll appreciate it very much if he kisses your boot.

Your rig is nice and is setup well. Don't listen to silly boys. :)

RC

Sludge Puppy
02-25-2011, 11:41 AM
We are a 50/50 at this point. Will see early saturday morning if it is a go or not for us.

SCARDUP
02-25-2011, 12:08 PM
Alright guys as most of you know I am the coach of a local high school varsity lacrosse team and we have a tourament Saturday morning. I have to be in Watsonville by 8:30 a.m. and we have 4 games the last one being at 3:00. So I will not be at the show Saturday but I will be headed to R8R Customs straight from Watsonville. We all know that the after show BBQ is the most important part of this event. I will be heading over to the event center on Sunday for a look around if anyone else wants to join me.

Also I met IBROCUN today at a gas station by chance and saw his display set up in the back of his truck so everyone should head over to the OR-FAB booth and say whats up.

HOGGSTATUS
02-25-2011, 02:08 PM
Alright guys as most of you know I am the coach of a local high school varsity lacrosse team and we have a tourament Saturday morning. I have to be in Watsonville by 8:30 a.m. and we have 4 games the last one being at 3:00. So I will not be at the show Saturday but I will be headed to R8R Customs straight from Watsonville. We all know that the after show BBQ is the most important part of this event. I will be heading over to the event center on Sunday for a look around if anyone else wants to join me.

Also I met IBROCUN today at a gas station by chance and saw his display set up in the back of his truck so everyone should head over to the OR-FAB booth and say whats up.

:shaking: :thefinger:

cruzcode
02-25-2011, 05:15 PM
I'm bringing the Tire Shine, and my rig. I'll be there with bells on!

RC

jason mac
02-25-2011, 08:05 PM

WOW!!!! Thats the 2nd time you're flaking. I think we need to reveiw your status at the next Cutts Crew jeep night:thefinger:;)

SCARDUP
02-25-2011, 10:07 PM
WOW!!!! Thats the 2nd time you're flaking. I think we need to reveiw your status at the next Cutts Crew jeep night:thefinger:;)

I apologize Godfather. I was trying to make a good name for the family by being an outstanding citizen and volunteer my time and skills to the community. I bring no discredit to the cutts crew family name and will be at the dinner with gifts and a goat.

Sludge Puppy
02-25-2011, 10:26 PM
ok, so no go for us for the show but I am leaning towards making it for the after show meet. Any idea when you boys will be meeting and hanging out after and until?

jason mac
02-25-2011, 11:08 PM
I apologize Godfather. I was trying to make a good name for the family by being an outstanding citizen and volunteer my time and skills to the community. I bring no discredit to the cutts crew family name and will be at the dinner with gifts and a goat.

You are forgiven my son. Make sure you bring some REDBULL!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce:

HOGGSTATUS
02-26-2011, 09:09 AM

:laughing2::laughing2::laughing2:DUDE!! FUCK!! I wake up to read this and just busted up laughing my ass off!! :D

BIGROCZ
02-26-2011, 11:03 AM
Not gonna make the morning, but maybe for a couple hours in the afternoon..

RRauzer
02-26-2011, 11:27 AM
Not gonna make the morning, but maybe for a couple hours in the afternoon..

Try and make it to the bbq!

BIGROCZ
02-26-2011, 11:29 AM
Try and make it to the bbq!

I was thinking about it...text me his address 209-810-5881 and I will see how things play out

RRauzer
02-26-2011, 10:18 PM
I was thinking about it...text me his address 209-810-5881 and I will see how things play out

Crap. Sorry Paul. I left for the Fest as soon as I typed my morning post and JUST got back home and back on to JKO! Gotz me a good deal on some tube doors I've had my eye on there.

R8R ROK
02-27-2011, 10:01 AM

Paul,

Didn't see your post until my hung over ass just got up. Didn't check the forum at all yesterday. We were too busy watching Jason & Jeff DESTROY my down tree in the backyard.

cruzcode
02-27-2011, 10:35 AM
It was good seeing you guys yesterday. Jeff, thank you debadging my "X's", Jason for advising, and Stacy thank you for your hospitality! I think you'll have enough firewood now for the rest of the year's camping trips!

Jim and Marisa, it was great to see you both as well. You missed the show, but didn't miss too much there. The highlight of the day was hanging out with great people.

RC

jason mac
02-27-2011, 12:05 PM
We were too busy watching Jason & Jeff DESTROY my down tree in the backyard.

New meaning to the "Cutts Crew"

R8R ROK
02-27-2011, 06:28 PM
So my wife gets home and is pissed.

" Why does my house smell like a campsite"

BIGROCZ
02-27-2011, 06:53 PM
Crap. Sorry Paul. I left for the Fest as soon as I typed my morning post and JUST got back home and back on to JKO! Gotz me a good deal on some tube doors I've had my eye on there.

The WP ones?? I was checking those..the ;latches looked great and shut solid.

BIGROCZ
02-27-2011, 06:55 PM
Paul,

Didn't see your post until my hung over ass just got up. Didn't check the forum at all yesterday. We were too busy watching Jason & Jeff DESTROY my down tree in the backyard.

No sweat, It wsn't in hte cards for me anyway..I worked 16 hour shifts all last week and needed to spend the time with the lady...Next time,... If we ever get a Cutts Night on my side of the bridge..:thefinger::beer:

cruzcode
02-27-2011, 07:22 PM
So my wife gets home and is pissed.

" Why does my house smell like a campsite"

Heck, I'd blame it on the guy who left early. He's an excellent scapegoat, and could carry the blame in this case!

RC

R8R ROK
02-27-2011, 07:27 PM
Heck, I'd blame it on the guy who left early. He's an excellent scapegoat, and could carry the blame in this case!

RC

She got over it when she saw the tree was completely gone.
I burned everything that was small.

JKDinker
02-27-2011, 08:57 PM

Holy shit! You too? Geezus, We just got back from Redding. My son had a Lacrosse Tournament as well.....Cold as shit up there too. And windy. :beer:

Stuka
02-27-2011, 09:47 PM
Holy shit! You too? Geezus, We just got back from Redding. My son had a Lacrosse Tournament as well.....Cold as shit up there too. And windy. :beer:

Hah, be happy it wasn't in the summer :P I have family in Redding, I have seen cooler days in Death Valley.

RRauzer
02-27-2011, 11:52 PM
The WP ones?? I was checking those..the ;latches looked great and shut solid.

Nope - the Body Armor. Liked the BA a bit better, plus they gave me MUCH better pricing than what the WP rep was giving.

nocoastfocus
03-01-2011, 11:13 PM
Show was fun but seems to get smaller every year.

R8R ROK
03-02-2011, 12:42 PM

Nice pics

You are right , pretty much the same stuff every year.

cruzcode
03-02-2011, 06:50 PM

This was the first time in history, that my rig wasn't the shiniest! Thanks to J-Mac! :laughing:

RC

jason mac
03-02-2011, 08:50 PM
Don't trip brother. You still get the award for the blingiest wheels;)